I'll never be able to play this game thanks to censorship

I'll never be able to play this game thanks to censorship.
I can't even import the Japanese version due to region locking.

I usually import or buy games for 5bucks years later in case they aren't heavily censored, but they went all out on this one and I can't do anything.

I'm fucking mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SFYL

I haven't played (or seen the censoring) but was planning on picking it up if I can find it for cheap. Is the censoring really that bad?

Japanese release was censored too so if all you care about is that you're fucked anyway.

>muh anime titties

Just use the Reincarnation patch.

You can buy a Japanese wii u, retard. That's what you should have done in the first place if you wanted to import games.
>knows the consile is region locked
>wants to play japanese games
>knows they'll be censored
>buys an NA/EU console anyway
You are THIS retarded.

Not really, unless you really wanted to see Tsubasa and the other girls in bikinis

Why is this fucking game so expensive everywhere still.

You do know there's an uncensor patch for it that
can be installed even in the latest WiiU version right?

I fucking learned Japanese after buying a WiiU.

Also Nintendo didn't fucking censor as much as they do now.

I didn't, would you tell me more?

>tfw got the fortissimo edition from amiami for 3980 yen
Maybe you should have learned Japanese earlier then, moron.

Why do you feel the need to insult me every time you reply?

Because it sold and people aren't reselling it.

gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/

Thank you user.

Why do you feel the need to demonstrate just how much of a pathetic crybaby maggot you are every time you post?

So what should I do in your opinion?
Walk away and say "I didn't want to play it anyway" or what?

Every time you post you just keep on getting more pathetic.

>I DONT SUPPORT CENSORSHIP
>proceeds to cry and stomp his pissbabby feet because he cant play the game

End yourself.

Kek you're being a fucking faggot for the sake of it don't you?

Being edgy on the internet won't get you laid any faster retard.

Disclaimer: It's not much better uncensored.

WAAH WAAH WAAH

THats all im hearing from you.

You try to get on a moral high horse but you dont have the balls nor spine to go through with it

Use cemu

For hilarious lighting errors

>censored
Nice meme, faggot.

You are a fucking retard, and probably shouldn't be playing a game as good as this anyway.

Pretty much fixes everything except for adding zipper panties. They cant do that because they dont have any actual models of it

The very fact that this game exists the way it does is hilarious. Although I'm sure it's less funny if you were hyped for an actual merger of Fe and smt

The first time I saw the trailer all my hope died. I was expecting medieval demon battles man.

I like some of the censor outfits better but by principal I don't buy censor game.

Haha, is this why OP is "unable" to play the game?

What a fucking queer. I'd rather they didn't change anything either, but the more tit-drunk otaku leave the market, the better for everyone else. I actually like these kinds of games but they have suffered terribly due to an overreliance on stupid ecchi bullshit to drive sales to people who aren't interested in the game itself, like OP.

>I actually like these kinds of games but they have suffered terribly due to an overreliance on stupid ecchi bullshit to drive sales to people who aren't interested in the game itself, like OP.

>I'll never be able to play this game thanks to censorship.

You know there is a patched version that you can play on loadiine, right? that where I played it.

>I actually like these kinds of games but they have suffered terribly due to an overreliance on stupid ecchi bullshit to drive sales to people who aren't interested in the game itself

Examples?

>posting a tumblr meme.
Fucking kill yourself please.

Really need to get back to this game. I really enjoyed it but got it two weeks before SMTIV Apocalypse which I had a borderline addiction with

JRPGs. Also ARPGs, SRPGs, and etc.

I know the uncensor patch works on loadiine, but is there a way to patch the Utik downloader one?

So the game is just shit then. The game was designed with ecchi shit in mind and suffered for it only now it doesn't even have the ecchi shit anymore so it is just garbage.

I've been playing through this game recently, and without the censorship in mind I really haven't noticed anything that was a big issue. Besides that, the game is fun as shit, if a little easy. Super user friendly, and it never feels like a chore to play.

but muh censorship

>tfw you just want to play your fucking games in piece with all of the stupid pantyshots and weeb shit intact but whiny crybabies who won't even play the game to begin with ruin it for you

I hate you fuckers so much

>Intense violence
>OK!
>Swearing
>OK!
>You can see this girl in her underwear
>BAN THIS SICK FILTH

What's worse is that nearly everything NoA has censored over the last few years was optional content.