So Sup Forums, what third party games would YOU like to see come to Nintendo Switch?

So Sup Forums, what third party games would YOU like to see come to Nintendo Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=ekS4r6-uDhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the shit thats on handhelds and then some japanese console only titles.

Western games are mostly shit, and the ones I want are on PC anyways.

It was so odd for him to ask this

The guy handled it smoothly though, I mean MonHun is an obvious goto. But the Switch clearly has zero 3rd party support. Why would Reggie want to bring attention to that?

>But the Switch clearly has zero 3rd party support.
wat

I guess japanese third parties don't count now?

Overwatch. And possibly Portal in the eshop?

Monster Hunter, Dark Souls. That's all i need

>Overwatch in a cartridge

He probably does and wanted to surprise the guy.

>Digital Media does not exist

why not?

Yeah, what about it? Zelda is 13GB and it's still on a card.

They really don't.

I don't care for it. But the Switch needs COD if it wants to succeed. And they should also get rid of the waggle crap so they can make the console cheaper.

Persona 5 and Nier Automata.

>EA is porting FIFA PS3, the rest is "wait and see"
>Ubisoft is porting Rayman Legends and Just Dance 2017, the rest is "wait and see"
>SE is making a retro-nostalgia pixel game that somehow makes Bravely Default look like a AAA game
>Some indie devs were given free dev kits to port their crap over
It's not looking good

I truly only have one major desire for third party Switch games, and it's Kingdom Hearts 3. The Switch could literally get zero third party support outside of this and I'd be satisfied.

Goemon's Great Adventure port. Even if they just slap it on the Virtual Console, this would please me greatly.

Pls Konami.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 collection
A Final Fantasy game, couldn't give a fuck which tbqh senpai. (12'd be nice)
Fallout New Vegas I guess
Portable P5 would be nice
Shit there's probably some other stuff but whatever.

monster hunter, persona. maybe souls but i usually play those on pc.

Remember that we can access the Japanese Virtual Console too now.

shitty choices - the former is lousy on consoles and in general, the latter I'm pretty sure everyone has played by now. I'll give you the fact that OW would help sell systems, though.
retard
they make up the majority of the market, though.
Do you just want Ubisoft and EA support or something? More shovelware?

Why are you listing trash companies and ignoring actual other companies that support it?
Are you an Ubisoft and EA shiteater?

Capcom is making shit, Konami is back from the grave just for the Switch, Atlus is on board, NiS is testing the waters, Sega is there, Tecmo Koei is making games, Bandai Namco is showing support.

Only literal garbage companies are scared because they shit their pants when their assassins creeds dont sell a gazillion times.
That audience isnt on Nintendo anyways so they might as well fuck off.

Also
>DQXI
>not a big fucking deal for SE

Don't care, it's not happening anyway.
An actual good system would have got MassEffectAndromeda instead of a PS3/360 Fifa from EA. Or ForHonor and whichever open-wold meme Ubisoft will do next, instead of Rayman Legends which is 3(?) years old now.

So on and so forth. No western 3rd parties care at all, they are "testing the waters" knowing their product will fail on the Switch and use that as an excuse to bail out 6 months later. Eastern 3rd parties are helping it out a bit more I guess, but with 1/5th of the support they are giving to PS4. Hell, even PC is getting a comparable roster of Jap games with the Switch, got PS4 scraps alone.

And mind you, everything your've heard is years away, so even though there were a handful of interesting Jap games with depth it's not like they are comming in the near future at all, they will come out throughout Switch's generation. Xenoblade2 is a 2018 game at best. SMT JUST began development, so 2019 or 2020 release, Suda51's project didn't even start, it's not even a game yet, he just had an improv speech about Travis and Indies (I find it funny how Nintoddlers are already SO sure it HAS to be NMH3), and lastly Toshihiro Nagoshi just said "Yeah, Sega is ok with the Switch. Cya", literally nothing, just hot air.

Nintendo has failed too much to be a primary console, it's something that can't be fixed in 1 generation, or even 2. Just get it as a secondary console for Nintendo games, GB/DS/3DS IP's and nothing else. Otherwise buy a PC/PS4 and forget about any sort of meaningful 3rd party support on the Switch.

>Monster Hunter
>Dark Souls re-release
>Good indie games
That's it.

Undertale 2. Now with >40 hours worth of gameplay instead of 30 minutes.

ones that aren't 6 years old

do people really care that much about ME:Andromeda?
I thought after ME3 people would've stopped caring. I agree about your point on Rayman Legends, though, even if I feel it's a pretty good game compared to Ubishit's average output.

I don't care about most western shit full stop. But I especially don't give a shit about western AAA devs/publishers. However they are REALLY important to a system's success, without them Sony systems wouldn't get nearly as many niche japanese titles that I adore because it wouldn't have the ridiculous marketshare to make those niche games sell well enough.

So yeah, ME:A and ForHonor and Fifa are a non-issue for me personally, but thanks to them I get EDF4.1, GundamBreaker3, GrandKingdom, the vast majority of NIS games, etc etc because the Playstation homeconsole brand sells so consistently well gen over gen and devs know they can rely on that. It's not like Sony will drop the ball one day and lose 95% of 3rd party support alonside its costumer base (like Nintendo did when transitioning from SNES > N64 and never recovered)

it does make me wonder what Sony will do after the PS4pro kinda flopped, though. Will there be another PS4 upgrade, or a PS5 some time down the line?

I recall hearing that the PS4 is meant to be supported for as long as 10 years, but to me that sounds a little absurd given its struggle to run certain multiplat games already (and the fact they released an upgrade model in response to this). Personally, I feel Nintendo can stand on their own feet for their first party output alone; sure, it results in far less sales, but it's still highly profitable for them since I think they're used to being the "black sheep" of vidya, so to speak.

>However they are REALLY important to a system's success
No. Nintendo cant attract that shitty audience anyways.

They need to get the handheld games that move systems, both first and third party.
The Nintendo stuff will come either way, and DQ is already there. Now they just need Monster Hunter and maybe Yokai Watch if thats not dead yet and it should be set.

The PS4 is also pretty fucking shit when it comes to japanese third party support compared to last gen and especially compared to handhelds right now.
The Vita has MUCH more japanese shit and you cant possibly use its market share as an argument.
The PS4 is no system for niche stuff.

At this point its only a good place for proper bigname japanese games that only work on consoles, like Final Fantasy, Yakuza and various fighting games.

>Capcom is making shit, Konami is back from the grave just for the Switch, Atlus is on board, NiS is testing the waters, Sega is there, Tecmo Koei is making games, Bandai Namco is showing support.
We really don't know the extent of any of their support yet. If you think it'll be good, you're just being optimistic. On the same coin, I'm being pessimistic and cynical thinking it'll be bad, but judging by Western support, I think I have a decided advantage as far as evidence is concerned

>DQXI
It's just a watered down port of the PS4 version. I'm sure the 3DS version will outsell the PS4 and Switch versions combined. By a huge margin

-New castlevania title that isn't a Metroidvania or Lords of 3D shit
-New megaman title that isn't a spinoff, mainline or megaman X only.
-Resident evil 2 REmake unless its butchered action shit like 4,5, and 6.
-Updated Terraria

As far as JRPG's I think Octopath and I am Setsuna might have potential? Havent actually looked at setsuna since its teaser trailers but it looked ok. Disgaea is pretty ok too.

I hope switch gets some FF remakes too, not the iOS TRASH, but like legitimate full bodied original remakes like of FF8 or 9 maybe.

This all isn't going to happen and I'm most likely not buying the console unless they drastically rethink their decisions. Because fuck gimmicks, fuck paywalls, fuck their increased prices FROM those gimmicks, and fuck Nintendo's hyper simplified and shallow design philosophy on games they have nowadays.

terraria seems like a guarantee - nintendo's been pushing hard for indies in more recent years, and wii u got terraria (though it took a while); the rest really aren't under nintendo's control at all, especially with how little capcom and konami seem to care these days.

Does it really matter? The switch is barely more powerful than the fucking wii.

All the companies I have listed have games confirmed for the Switch.
We know what they are bringing. For some its just multiplats, for others its exclusives.
Its third party support either way.
And fuck you for thinking that EA and Ubisoft matter.

You cant just dismiss actual bigtime support from SE as "just watered down", especially not when both systems will get the game at the same time.

It shows that SE still want to continue bringing DQ games on Nintendo hardware which is huge for the japanese market.
And while you are most likely right with the 3DS outselling the console counterparts, it will certainly give many a reason to actually move over to a stronger handheld if they like to which is much more appealing to japan than a home console.

>it does make me wonder what Sony will do after the PS4pro kinda flopped
IIRC it sold 2 million in the holiday season and the normal model ~4 million, but regardless it's not like Sony expected it to be the next big thing, the original system (PS4slim included) will forever sell better due to its lower price. It's just a mid-gen optional upgrade. Much like new3DS not selling well wouldn't ruin nintendo at all, when the normal 3DS/3DXL are still selling a lot - at the end of the new it's new people getting in the ecosystem, giving those companies free $$$ with any game purchase and online payments.
Sony and MS never really cared about profit on hardware, it must be so small compared to everything else, I'd wager 10% if not less. Just think about the money they get from PS+/XBLG alone, half of users pay for it, half of 53 million (in PS4's case) is ~26 million. Just imagine making a $60 game every year at no cost and you sell 26m copies, where ALL the profit goes to you. I think that far exceeds any possible bigger profit margin PS4pro has over the PS4slim for Sony. Whichever sells better is fine by them (or any company like I said)

>Will there be another PS4 upgrade, or a PS5 some time down the line?
Just PS5

>I recall hearing that the PS4 is meant to be supported for as long as 10 years, but to me that sounds a little absurd
Why? Sony homeconsoles always had ridiculous lifespans. Even the PS3, despite the super slow start had an active 8 year lifespan and will outlive even the WiiU, with Persona5 relasing after Zelda BotW, and a couple other games after than.

>Nintendo cant attract that shitty audience anyways.
I know, I said they failed long ago, right after the SNES, and I don't think they can ever recover. NES/SNES were THE 3rd party consoles with amazingly vast libraries from all publishers. Not so much now

Well I wouldn't doubt the game itself being a given, it being a up to date version though is another matter entirely. Though to be quite honest, I'm not sure if the Switch can handle the full version that PC has.

>One is in an emulator running at a higher native resolution
>The other is taken from low quality stream footage

I love these posts!

I know the switch is weak user but that's just unnecessary, it's a fucking 2 pixel game for christ sake.

I fucking love that autist that ways "B-But WiiU can't display fullRGB so that's why Zelda BotW looks so washed out!"
>posts photoshped Zelda BotW screenshot with 100% more saturation and contrast
"T-This is what it'll look like on the Switch, I PROMISE!!!"

And now here we are, exactly the same shitty washed out foggy look. I wonder what his excuse is, if he didn't kill himself by now.

>bb-but the peecee!!
10/10 excuse

As dumb and as much as i hate myself for saying this, but i would love to see Call of Duty on the system. It would be great to play a console-like version of the CoD games on the go, or in bed, whilst laying down, or whatever.
I'm more of a Battlefield fan, but i don't think that'll happen, so it would be nice to see CoD on the system.

Yes, the console versions stopped being updated for a reason though. They simply cant handle it, The games engine reached its limits. The PS4 and Xbone versions arent even being updated, where will that leave switch?

>Not so much now
Nintendo handhelds are still THE systems for japanese third parties, which were what defined the NES and SNES.
Look at the top ten lists for games on them. All japanese.
Now if you look at the PS4 or Xbox One sales you might see one game like MGS.
There is a clear split between the japanese and western market these days. The last time a home console truly managed to capture both audiences was the PS2.
Home consoles sell thanks to GTA and Call of Duty, meanwhile Nintendo handhelds are still really fucking big without any western support at all.

Support for those systems never stopped, and treating the Switch as anything but a handheld is silly, especially since all the popular handheld developers showed that they want to make games for it.

>The other is taken from low quality stream footage
It's copied directly from the official trailer from the switch presentation
youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE

Any Japanese third party game that is arbitrarily exclusive to the PS4, that is, games that are only exclusive because Japan abides by some feudal code where you must show undyig loyalty to the top dog.

So Yakuza, Persona, Project Diva, Ace Combat, DQ series, FF MAINLINE series, anything by vanillaware. Sony's monopoly of the Japanese market needs to be shaken up.

Bravely Third.

>And while you are most likely right with the 3DS outselling the console counterparts, it will certainly give many a reason to actually move over to a stronger handheld if they like to which is much more appealing to japan than a home console.
Except for the part where the Switch is primarily a home console?

Listen, I think DQXI is good but that's just a fraction of the 3DS's library. SMTV, FESwitch or whatever it'll be, these sound like games that have basically just started development, or at least are so early that they have nothing to share with us but words.

Handhelds are popular in Japan because they have a huge library of JRPGs, good battery life, and are extremely portable, not to mention cheap, none of which the Switch is right now. Will it ever be? Well, some of them perhaps, but I can see 3rd parties pulling out again like they did with the Wii U. Many of these "promises" might be nothing more than "wait and see" commitments where they're actually not going to start game development until the console proves itself a success.

Again, we haven't actually been told the extent of the support which you're claiming it has. All we know is "in development". You're putting an awful lot of hope on something that could evaporate literally overnight

a PS4pro would cost a hell of a lot more to manufacture than a cheapo new3DS, though; but, I don't know how many PS4pros they actually put out to market, so I have no idea what kind of turnover they're managing from them, for all I know, they could've pulled off a sizeable profit or they could've cocked it up with a loss. I'm still pissed paid online has become a thing; I understand it from a business perspective, but as a consumer I hate the idea (even if it doesn't cost me much, it's the principle of it), I guess it'll be a mainstay in the industry now since it's so highly profitable and largely accepted by consumers.

>Just PS5
is that a guess?
as I have a feeling they'll do what microsoft is doing for the scorpio (where, allegedly, the xbone and scorpio share the same library; as a kind of upgrade-console like the PS4pro)

>Why? Sony homeconsoles always had ridiculous lifespans. Even the PS3
the PS3 was an unusual case - a beast that ended up being used to create a supercomputer for the military (or whoever it was now), though it came at an incredibly high price at launch, resulting in a shaky, slow, start that dragged on quite some time into the generation. I can't see the PS4 having the same longevity since the PS4 succeeded immediately, has far simpler architecture with less likelihood of developers pushing it to new boundaries, and as I mentioned has got an upgraded system released for it since the current PS4 is dragging behind already.

>Nintendo handhelds are still THE systems for japanese third parties
I like my nitendo handhels, ever since the GBA they have had vastly superior libraries compared to their homeconsole counterparts, but they do not have nearly as many japanese games as Sony homeconsoles, that's just not true.

Nintendo handhelds do sell more soly on japanese games, yes, but that doesn't mean they have more of them. They do have bigger hits in general AKA popular games (say, MonHun or EtrianOdyssey), while Sony consoles get plently of unknown AA's, at least in these parts, which is perhaps why you have that perception.

I want HD Bravely Default too

>>posts photoshped Zelda BotW screenshot with 100% more saturation and contrast
>"T-This is what it'll look like on the Switch, I PROMISE!!!"
who are you quoting?

>"B-But WiiU can't display fullRGB so that's why Zelda BotW looks so washed out
this is correct, though - do your research. For the record, the switch version didn't look washed out to me, either, so I'm not too sure where you're coming from honestly.

Would play on the go.

Witcher 3

Uncharted trilogy.

Sony has been losing its grip on japanese games for two generations now.
Tons of games are multiplats these days. Something that people thought would stay Sony only like Final Fantasy is multiplat now.
DQ hasnt truly been with Sony since the PS2.

>Except for the part where the Switch is primarily a home console?
Nope.

And we do know what games those companies are making and bringing to the system.

I'm not the one putting hope on stuff thats unlikely, you're being actively pessimistic dreaming up nightmare scenarios that will not happen.

>but they do not have nearly as many japanese games as Sony homeconsoles
Its definitely true. Japanese support for home consoles has been SHIT since the PS2 because the budgets inflated up to the point where most devs cant even make games for home consoles anymore.
And even companies like Square Enix who actually can afford to make home console games made more games for the 3DS than for the PS3.

The only thing that can compare to Nintendo handhelds when it comes to jap support is Sony handhelds actually. Afaik Vita has more even.
Definitely not their home consoles though.

>Nope.
They've repeatedly called it a home console and not a 3DS successor. Its portability, to them, is a gimmick. You want to see it as a handheld and its your prerogative to use it that way, but it's not how it was designed, neither as a hardware concept nor as a business decision.

>And we do know what games those companies are making and bringing to the system.
Really, what is Konami making?

>nightmare scenarios that will not happen.
I'd honestly like to be wrong, so we'll see

Doom fo sho

>a PS4pro would cost a hell of a lot more to manufacture
The new chips are cheaper to make, actually. PS4pro probably costs the same to manufacture as the original PS4, while the Slim costs less, but the PS4pro is sold at $400 while the OG is at $260 bundled with games. Slim costs the same as OG PS4 for the consumer but of course the profit margin is much bigger for Sony.
In the end both have better profit margins than OG PS4, but I think due to the overpriced PS4pro it might slightly give more to Sony than PS4slim.
At the end of the day PS4pro is nearly similar to the Slim model, it has juuust a tiny bit more RAM, an overclocked CPU (which costs exactly the same as a standard CPU, it's simply overclocked), and the only real difference in cost for sony is the better GPU, which by itself if a mid/low-tier PC equivalent. Should cost about double of PS4slim's GPU, but for sony that's less than the $100 to $140 MSRP price difference between the models.
Anyway, they care way more about software sales and PS+ subs, the way costumers get to that point (of buying games + subs) is mostly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

>I'm still pissed paid online has become a thing
It gives companies more negotiation power with 3rd parties, they have that bank of free money to spend now. Or to make more 1st party titles, or do other stuff like paying the costs of R&D
I wonder what Nintendo will do with that extra income now.

>Just PS5
>is that a guess?
Technically it would be, nothing is confirmed, but everything points to that being the case, especially various Yoshida interviews. They have more than 60% total market share, they are in a very confortable place so there's no real need to push another mid-mid-gen upgrade

>the PS3 was an unusual case
Oh that's for sure, last gen was long, but I could've used PS1 and PS2 as examples too, they both lived for long after the next system was out. PS2>PS3 transition also lasted 2+ years just like this one.

>I wonder what Nintendo will do with that extra income now.
Subsidize their losses when the Switch flops
This will incidentally screw over Switch owners but that's not a concern to a company who knows its fans will support them no matter what

>but it's not how it was designed
Its literally designed as a handheld. What the fuck?

And Konami are the ones who made its only proper third party title. They made Bomberman.
Konami owns Hudson.
Many thought that killed Bomberman, but they're actually bringing him back now.

Pay DeNA.
It's not "Nintendo's online service" it's "DeNa's online service"

indie shit like Darkest Dungeon, things that don't really need a powerful hardware, Dark Souls will never be ported

>Its literally designed as a handheld. What the fuck?
Handhelds are cheap, small and have long battery life. The Switch is a home console that incidentally is portable. I think there is a distinction to be made here, because the Switch is not cheap, it's not small, and its battery life is terrible. If it is a handheld, it's missing all the key features and it's the most expensive one ever made. It seems like a poor proposition by every measure, and I really don't think Nintendo is that stupid. I suspect they have an actual handheld in the works

>gonna miss out on that dank-ass free 75$ from goystop because you can't trade in your wii u towards the preorder unless there are preorders available
fuck my life I may as well not even trade it in now

You can get more than $75 for a Wii U on ebay

The Switch is barely more expensive than the Vita and 3DS were on launch. Actually cheaper than the Vita considering the memory card prices.
If you detach the joycons its as big as the Vita.
The battery life is also not any lower than what we got with last gen handhelds.

I dont think you ever played on handhelds.
You're generally full of shit and you bore me. Last response you're getting.

I reached the limit on that last post >, and as I mentioned has got an upgraded system released for it since the current PS4 is dragging behind already.
But draggin behind compared to what? the cheaper it is to develop the happier devs are. The vast majority of devs don't really care about pushing boudaries. And everything is relative. PS4 is "weak" in the sense that PC's outperform it, but all of the competition is weaker than it. The baseline for multiplat devs this generation is Xbone (well, now it'll be Switch if that does well), so it doesn't matter how weak the PS4 is as long as it is at least comparable to the other systems.

I fear that the overpriced add-ons, paid online, once again selling the system day1 at a profit despite being a very critical time to get a large chunk of sales mid-gen, and the reliance on the phone app (that does things the Switch SHOULD be able to do on its own, they are purposefully gimping it, when even the Vita has a matchmaking/party chat functionality) make me fear they are getting as much $$ as possible now for a smooth mobile/3rd party transition (AKA out of the hardware competition) and yeah, I know, this speech all over again...

But I truly think it's a matter of time

it's in addition to what they will already give you for it ($120), so I'd essentially get 200$ off the switch if they had any preorders available

Are you sure? $200 seems like a pretty good deal, that's not very typical of gamestop

I'm positive, but they probably knew it was safe to do because preorders would be limited.

>The Switch is barely more expensive than the Vita and 3DS were on launch. Actually cheaper than the Vita considering the memory card prices.
And the Vita bombed. And the 3DS was bombing until the huge price slash.

>Last response you're getting.
I wonder why

Depends, does Nintendo vs. Capcom count? I feel like I can live up to and die at 80 and the crossover will never exist. It's just appalling that it doesn't exist yet, nor show any leeway toward coming.

Megaman in smash. It's getting there.

>playing overwatch when you have a superior game on the same console

>for a smooth mobile/3rd party transition (AKA out of the hardware competition)
I've had similar thoughts but not quite the same conclusion.

I honestly think the Switch has so many problems that pricing it right alone (including accessories, paid online) wouldn't fix it. Anticipating this, they probably thought that, "if the system is going to flop, we may as well make as much money as possible from the few million who will buy it", which is why the prices are so outrageous

And I totally see them doing this. Whether it's to prepare for 3rd party I'm less convinced but I really think Nintendo themselves are thinking it will flop

The souls games would be good on the switch, in fact any game with a decent focus on inventory would be something on it.

Them's Fighting Herds

Monster Hunter and Etrian Odyssey.

You seem to know a lot more than I expected about the PS4pro, did you research this just now or...?
I'd discuss more, but I don't really have much interest in business, despite the nature of this discussion requiring it.

I wonder what they'll do full stop - they've been unusually vague about the online subscription service, resulting in a lot of confusion over what the fuck it'll provide (like talking over your phone for voice chat...surely that can't be right? Yet that's what has been implied - I thought they meant using your phone as a hotspot in tethering or something; I'm so confused); similarly, what price will it be? Will there be a rewards system (aside from VC titles as mentioned already, which sounds kinda lame but I guess it's about on-par with PS+ these days, unless the "rental" thing is true [again, I can't tell as it's poorly worded])...? So many questions.

>various Yoshida interviews.
can you link any?

> I could've used PS1 and PS2 as examples too
Did the PS1 really last that long into next gen? I don't really recall its support continuing much; you're right about the PS2, though, but part of that is likely due to it being such a smash-hit.

any company has those kinds of fans, that's not something exclusive to nintendo; even nintendo needs to gain new interest in the market - the fact the wii u couldn't is part of the reason why it got canned so soon in its life cycle.

>But draggin behind compared to what?
I meant since some third party developers seem to be struggling to make ports hit a 1080p60 target, though whether that's important varies by consumer preference, I grant you.

Not him, but I think people honestly have forgotten how poor the battery life has been for most handhelds, the Switch is pretty-much on par with them. Also, as much as I dislike the 3DS, it certainly did not bomb.

pay investors, pay executives

Persona 5. It's the only game I would like to have and even if it doesn't get the Switch, I still own a PS3.
So far, there is literally no reason for me to own a ps4 or Xbox one. Videogames sure have gone down the shitter

everybody just shut up!!
SILENCE!!!
do you know why the joycon are red and blue???
'CAUSE FUCKING MAGNET!!
and do you know what else i discovered??

N and S on the magnet stands for N intendo S witch!!!!

what was seen can't be unseen.
this thing will sell like it's full of FUCKING MAGNET MAGIC!!!!

I was the one who discovered this, faggot
Stop stealing my discovery

it didn't happened until proofs was showed

>You seem to know a lot more than I expected about the PS4pro, did you research this just now or...?
Not specifically, I just like to follow the industry and like to watch videos like youtube.com/watch?v=ekS4r6-uDhQ as some sort of ASMR while I meander.

I think people are mislead by PS4pro's capabilities do due marketing (the 4K tag) and their own self-induced hype/hyperbole. At the end of the day it's only $50 MSRP more over the other model with 1TB storage. Miracles can't be done at that price. People tend to ignore the pricepoints and look at all other factors as if the price didn't really count or mean anything, if it was $50 more no one would've bat an eye or change their perspective on the system, even though they should.

It was obvious from the getgo that in most current gen games it can't push 4x the resolution, or double the framerate (since it has the same CPU, about 30% better with the overclock) or have 4K texture since RAM is almost the exact same as the 2013 system. But the press and funposters paid most of their attention to their feelings and "what could it all mean" so they are now shocked about what the system can actually do, when they shouldn't.

Not sure where I was going with that, lost my train of thought.

Right now only Yooka-Laylee
>tfw already confirmed

Oh fuck yeah it's basically Banjo and it's on the console it belongs to.

Fallout 4

Persona 5

I doubt either of them will come.

Any and all of them. Really hope Nintendo can be successful with this one.

But its not what I want that matters, right ?
What matters for a console nowadays is to attract the third party big sellers, GTA, CoD and the like.
First party titles are not in the game anymore.
What console manufacturers want is to lock as many consumers and devs into their gravitational field, wich will in turn proceed to attract many more.
They're just aiming to create a benefic spirale around them.
Its not about convincing consumers to buy the thing because the thing has things they want, its about convincing them they NEED to buy it.
Its all bout hype and public image, and Nintendo doesn't understand that.
Nintendo, saw the competition and said "Fuck it they make people pay for fucking internet" and thought "maybe we can do that as well" instead of : "Hey, how about we make the thing free and make it known. Fuck it, we even have people that will shill this aspect for absolute fuckign free(?)".
They saw the mistake of the PS4, not having a great start line up, yet they saw it didn't stop it from selling well.
So instead of delaying the release of the fucking thing they just throw it in march (greatest gaming and gift offering and spending season is it not) with one game that's worth it, and hyping people up for games that will at best come out at the end of 2017. Ending up with a feeble line up. While if they decided to release around mid-november with mario zelda and fire emblem it would have been a fucking success just from wives buying it for their husband for christmas.

Nintendo, since the success of the Wii, is tone deaf and almost blind to whats going on in the market.
yeah I know its zone free, big fucking deal.

Overwatch is like 6gb my dude

>their own self-induced hype/hyperbole
it's not their own self-induced hype if the marketing mislead them, user...

Red Dead Redemption 2.
About as likely as it coming to PC but hey, you asked.

FTL