twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wears sandals that reveal her toes

Yes, yes we are.

yeah f4m

>Tom Preston eyebrows

No, no we're not.

>bad voice acting
>zelda is a damsel again

no, just another bad zelda, in a long line of bad zelda's since TP.

>The Legend of Zelda: Waifus of the Wild

claimed

>Zelda is a damsel again
>Expecting anything different

Did Brianna Wu send you here?

So... How big will this game be?

Yes

hnnnggggg

i want botw zelda to dominate me and keep me locked in chastity while demanding me to lick her feet clean for any chance of release, only to always be unsatisfied and delaying my release day, eventually making me her permanently chaste foot slave

>Did Brianna Wu send you here?
>he's too young to remember Ocarina, Wind Waker, and TP zelda

unfortunate.

>Zelda
That's the wrong girl, this is real perfection

Holy shit shes not that good looking.

Stop playing it up.

But user... that's a man

>plain jane who was probably deliberately kept as such so it'd be easier for girls to self-insert into her and be with super fuqboi Link
No, she is borderline ugly.

No, this is the best Zelda girl.

>Not liking well shaped eyebrows on a perfect, cute face

my're waifu

>Gets kidnapped by Ganon as soon as she ditches the Shiek disguise
>Hides in a basement as soon as she becomes Zelda then gets kidnapped by Ganon
>Spends most of the game as a political hostage, helps you during one phase of the final boss

>Liking the SJW redesign

gender is just a social construct

>giant caterpillers
>well shaped
>boyish face
>cute
Link and Zelda may technically be a male and a female, but the devs swapped their faces.

those eyebrows tho

No.
We already did that with Skyward Sword.
There will never be a better Zelda.

Look at how shitty this ones eyebrows are, she's gotta go.

>shitting on thicc eyebrows

Bet you say that to any girl who shows her feet.

as a tranny it makes me happy to see people accepting more masculine looking females like botw zelda.

>white
uhh no

It's not the thickness, it's the fact she has 4 fucking eyebrows, some of which go off the head.

There's this new pic on Gelbooru of someone coming on her forehead and eyebrows. It's fucking fantastic and I hope artists will continue to focus on new Zelda's best features.

well i.. well.. botw zelda is the hottest one though.. and the idea is hotter with her since she's royalty.. just thinking of how much she'd tease me.. ooohhh

>extra eyebrows

why the hell does she have 2 pairs of eyebrows

Zelda should be protective cute like little or big sister cute, not like this. Not like this.

Her best features are the ones that make her look like a tranny?

those are her eyelids you retard

Yes

I hope the new dungeons will be these big, non-linear mazes again, and that they will leave the linear stuff from the last 5 or so Zelda's for the shrines. That way you get the best of both worlds.
If they do that, and the open world is actually fun to be in, then i can see it becoming the best ever Zelda.

I love the artstyle, but for the next Zelda i hope they go back to the more realistic style of Twilight Princess. That would look beautiful in HD

Truly I weep for you, as you were born with genes so pathetic your eyelids look like eyebrows. You likely look as weird as Nu-Zelda.

It is. Sex is the right term.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

zelda is CUTE

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Woah nice

it's the anime style you nimrod

She literally looks like a pig.

I'm playing Senran Kagura Estival Versus right now. That is not anime style.

spoiler: shes a robot

I love Zelda! She's the cutest and the best! The best ever! A cute princess Zelda! Yes! She's very cute and very feminine! She sounds like a proper lady and a proper princess! Very cute! She even knows how to cry! Cries like a princess in english! Not a robot! Doesn't cry like a baby! Ladylike! Dresses like a princess! Very modest! Cute turtleneck! Cutie patootie! Cute hairclips! Knows how to accessorize! Fashionable! Fingerless gloves for warmth and dexterity! Plans ahead! Not short sighted! Holds the triforce of wisdom! Smartypants! Yes! Cute with brains! Brains behind her forehead! Cute forehead! Cute eyebrows! Pointy ears! Cute pointy ears! Cute golden hair! Cute hairstyle! She is very lovely! I love her!!!!!

if true: fuck you

will bird people be in this game

It's actually true, lol (not him)