Can we all agree that no matter the console, Nintendo always has the best exclusives?

Can we all agree that no matter the console, Nintendo always has the best exclusives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sa42pxJyq64?t=20m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums can't agree on anything

I mean a lot of these are not good games, but overall yes, you just have to wait a while till the console gets all the good ones.

This

But I do agree with OP.

got wind waker hd today, good so far
own bayo 2 but I'm shit at it so I'll watch my brother play it

is DK tropical freeze worth buying?

Well, uh, technically..nah

One of the best 2D platformers of all time.

Only if you disregard the fact that since Nintendo doesn't get multiplats, they're essentially exclusive when compared with the Nintendo console.

No?
Wii and Wii U didn't have a game that could be called GOAT, so how could they have the best exclusives?

I was disappointed With nearly every wii u exclusive I played, Still regret buying a wii u.

I don't agree with that.

This is widely accepted, but there's no need to fill a list like this with such shitty games. There's enough good games without clogging it up with shit like Lost World or Wii Party U. Here, I've done it for you:

Splatoon
Smash
MK8
3D World
G&W
Wind Waker
Mario U
Hyrule Warriors
Captain Toad
Mario Maker

>Wii and Wii U didn't have a game that could be called GOAT
and you think the PS3, 360, Xbone, and PS4 did?

only 3 of those games are actually any good

>Splatoon

>removing DKTF, XCX, and Wonderful 101
>keeping G&W, Hyrule Warriors, and Sm4sh

That's being incredibly harsh

They certainly have games that can be called GOAT but it's all subjective

>Splatoon
decent but not a system seller
>Smash
a fun party game
>MK8
no reason to go back to this edition when Deluxe is being made
>3D World
worst 3D Mario game
>G&W
worst Wario game
>Wind Waker
just a hd remake
>Mario U
whatever you meant it's probably shit
>Hyrule Warriors
Warriors games are shit
>Captain Toad
just a level pack of a mini game form 3D World
>Mario Maker
its just a make it yourself edition

3 is being extremely generous

>No Pikmin 3
>No DKCTF
>No W101
>Game and Wario
>A fucking musou

Try again.

I mean sure back when Nintendo didn't ruin them with shit gimmicks to sell the "unique" part of their hardware (See: Star Fox Zero)

>Splatoon
>not a system seller
also Sunshine is the worst 3D Mario game, too much collectable bullshit, too little platforming; it's still good, though
>whatever you meant it's probably shit
way to reveal you're just here to shitpost no matter what the games are, wew.

no, literally all of those games suck.

Haven't played those, not about to endorse games I haven't played. I hate the original Xenoblade, though, so I'd probably hate XCX too. Hyrule Warriors is great fun, and Smash is a fun party game.

Nobody was asking if they were system sellers.

MK8 was good whilst the Wii U was 'alive'.

3D World is okay, but 3D Land far exceeds it.

By 'Mario U' I meant NSMBU.

I enjoyed HW ;_;

Mario Maker is surprisingly fun, I assume you haven't tried it? I had the same opinion as you, but then I acquired it, and it's pretty enjoyable to create stages.

trying too hard

Did we even get that Art Academy game in the US?

lost world wasn't an exclusive.

the only good game there are smash,kart, and splatoon

literally none of those games are good

Still better than the PS4/Xbone exclusives (^:

epic every time dude

Isn't one thread enough for you ACfag? You need to shitpost in all the Nintendo ones like the autistic retard you are.

>Haven't played those
Well you're missing out, go play Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Bayonetta 2 at least.
Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101 are a bit more niche and herder to get into but if they look like something you might enjoy give them a try they're both great.

i own a wiiu and even i know that only like six of those games are any good

>make strong statement
>expects not to get criticized

Not really a fan of Donkey Kong as a series, and I don't like the Bayonetta game I've tried.

I think I tried the original Pikmin, but I never got into it, although I didn't try all that hard.

Wonderful 101 just looks ugly to me.

Might give Pikmin another shot one day though.

>tipping your hand everytime

When will you grow a brain is a mystery for the ages.

>By 'Mario U' I meant NSMBU.
yeah that game is shit, if you weren't already tired of these style of games

FPBP

I can play superior versions of most of those games on older Nintendo consoles.

It's definitely the worst in the series, but it's still alright. NSMB is definitely stale though.

NSMB > NSMB2 > NSMBW > NSMBU

I almost wish only the handheld ones were published.

>Splatoon
>Wind Waker
>Mario 3D World
>Hyrule Warriors
>Captain Toad
>Mario Maker

Okay

>nu-tendo
>exclusives
i might have agreed with you during the n64 era or something, but nu-tendo barely makes games anymore. what did wiiu even get besides delaying its flagship game for 2 years so they could move it to the next console

>Splatoon
An OK FPS with good character design but Nintendo Brand Online and having to play competitively with kids who don't understand the objective outside of "paint the ground".
>Smash
A terribly balanced """fighting game""" with shitty single-player content and online mostly filled with tryhards using blatantly OP DLC characters.
>MK8
Mario Kart. but HD. That's about it. There's nothing to say about it beyond "making you play battle mode on a small selection of race tracks is lazy and stupid".
>3D World
Bland as fuck 3D Mario. Fun to play with friends, but that's not saying much.
>G&W
Collection of shitty motion control gimmick minigames. To call this a WarioWare game is an insult. The included mini-game that actually plays like WarioWare is even more basic than the very first WarioWare that came out on the GBA.
>Wind Waker
An HD remake doesn't count as a new game.
>Mario U
How do you even justify putting this up here? I mean, it's not a bad game, but it's so fucking bland.
>Hyrule Warriors
An okay game, but again, doesn't really stand out as much beyond "a zelda reskin".
>Captain Toad
Extremely basic puzzle game.
>Mario Maker
EXTREMELY basic level editor flooded with obnoxiously bad levels made by little kids desperately trying to be popular.

Some of those games are decent but none are really good enough to buy a WiiU for it, just look at the WiiU sales Numbers. Overall it's th strongest exclusive lineup of the console's but the WiiU relied on exclusively first party games which was it's real downfall. A system seller would but the likes of Halo, Bloodborne, Metal Gear, and other such titles.

Generally yeah. Master race is PC for all the third party and then a nintendo console for their exclusives. That being said I got a ps4 for fightan games and weebshit games. My wii u generally doesn't get used outside of having company over since nintendo mainly just makes party games now.

no need to spoiler the fact it's a party game, my dude. Anyone that isn't a melee-tier autist knows smash is a party game like mariokart, etc.

Opinions on XCX can be mixed; for what it's worth, though, fans seem to unanimously agree (myself included) that it plays far better than the previous game, with combat being faster-paced and the sidequests being largely excellent (albeit rather cheesy for the most part); anyone that even slightly enjoys platformers should go fucking play DKTF - it's more or less emulatable in CEMU now so there's no excuses. I haven't played Wonderful 101, either. But I want to

People still debate over whether they prefer Bayonetta 1 or Bayonetta 2 - in summary, I'd say that most can agree that Bayonetta 2 is more accessible than the first, and a little bit easier overall than the first game; however, dedicated fans swear by the first game generally, and feel that the weapons (whilst less unique) are better for combos. I'm on the fence about it, since I'm just an average player at both games and don't really have any intention of 100%'ing every difficulty. Bayonetta 2 definitely has more hype segments than Bayo 1, though - with bosses that are significantly less-repetitive, and the replacements for the space harrier and motorcycle sequences being SIGNIFICANTLY better in Bayonetta 2 than 1. Unfortunately, CEMU can't run this game very well, so if you don't have a wii u you'd have to get one to try the game out - there is a demo, though and, of course, piracy

>Wonderful 101 just looks ugly to me.
I hope you're not being a graphicswhore over a nintendo game of all things

>NSMB2 that high
are you mental?
I'd say either NSMB or NSMBU[+Luigi U] are the best in the series

Splatoon and Hyrule, Toad all have superior shooter, musou, puzzles series on PC or other consoles

The rest are rehashes shit

Those games can't beat what I can play on a PC, though. They've been unable to do that for 5 years. And as it stands, no nintendo game has ever been my GOTY since 2010

>is DK tropical freeze worth buying?

legit all-platform GOTY 2014 contender, and easily one of the top Wii U titles.
it's also a Nintendo Select or whatever now, so it's a fucking steal at $20.

youtu.be/sa42pxJyq64?t=20m41s

I just don't like the art style of W101.

As for NSMB2, the return of the raccoon powerup. That is all.

I can tell you're retarded, just by the fact that you think Splatoon has a '''''Superior Shooter'''''. There is no game that is even comparable to Splatoon. And I don't even mean that in a "SPLATOON IS THE BEST GAME EVAR XD" way. Splatoon is in a genre of it's own. You going to compare it to Call of Duty or something?

It's a fucking steal if you pirate it.

expanding on this

I can't perform combos at all I'm just awful at it, with the 30 odd minutes I played it was fun still and I knew it was a good game
does it matter if I'm just total shit? or will I be hopeless later on?

>having to play competitively with kids who don't understand the objective outside of "paint the ground".
>not playing Ranked
Scrub.

>using blatantly OP DLC characters.
it's just a party game, and holy shit literally git gud. I've played plenty of online in 1v1 For Glory, I don't even take it that seriously and I still don't have much trouble taking out DLC characters (even the ones that try to scrub their way to a win).

>Mario Kart. but HD. That's about it.
with the best track lineup in the game; customisable karts/bikes/quads/sports-bikes; superb online (including 2P local online). You're right about the battle mode though - shit sucks - personally, however, I rarely played battle mode on the previous games.

>Bland as fuck 3D Mario
It's fairly easy but certainly not "bland", there's plenty of creativity and unique levels

[I agree with you on G&W, WWHD, and NSMBU; I haven't played HW and Cpt. Toad so can't really comment]

>EXTREMELY basic level editor flooded with obnoxiously bad levels made by little kids desperately trying to be popular.
It's certainly missing some obvious assets, but I feel it makes up for it with a bunch of new features (like stacking enemies, being able to put enemies on tracks, shell helmets, etc.); there's also plenty of good levels - you don't even have to look particularly hard for them anymore, since they changed the algorithm for featured levels (it actually has good shit in there frequently). I've got the most play-time out of Mario maker due to the obscene amount of levels uploaded by the people I follow on there.

>I just don't like the art style of W101.
why?
I think it has a really nice style, like a 3D comic book almost. Oh well, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Fixed it for you OP

>(like stacking enemies, being able to put enemies on tracks, shell helmets, etc.);
You mean things that SMB romhacks have done for decades? Yeesh, we get it marketer, you don't have any other systems whatsoever.

okay, but there's still features not available in romhacks, like the different custom behaviours of enemies underwater that previously never appeared underwater; the fire-shooting clown car; the shell helmets; the many new sprites for each mario artstyle for assets that previously never existed in those games; etc.

Also, if I were a marketer, I wouldn't have been telling people to pirate the games previously in this thread.

Yes. Still the only consoles actually worth getting.

>okay, but there's still features not available in romhacks, like the different custom behaviours of enemies underwater that previously never appeared underwater; the fire-shooting clown car; the shell helmets; the many new sprites for each mario artstyle for assets that previously never existed in those games; etc.
AKA things that already existed in SMBX. Infact, it comes pre-installed with "The Invasion 2" which has 90% of these features already.

You're seriously crazy if you think clown cars have never been used in romhacks before, let alone ones that shoot fire, bullet bills, and even mini-Marios.

Cant say I'm a fan of any of those games OP. Sorry.

>WW
>cinematic trash
That's how you know this list can be discarded. There are many problems with WW, but that is not one of them. That proves whoever made that list never played the game, so how can we know any of the others were played before dismissing them?

>MK8
>too much DLC
bullshit, the DLC was very reasonably priced, it's also a non-issue anyway since you can easily pirate it

>splatoon
>casual
also
>easy games are inherently bad meme

also
>Bayo2 ,WWHD, and W101 in moviegames
are you ACfag?

The Wii U is easily the worst console I have ever owned. I've been gaming since 1995. I have owned...
>PSP
>PS1
>PS2
>PS3
>Gamecube
>Wii
>Wii U
>DS
>3DS
>Gameboy Color
>Genesis
>Saturn

Wii U was a garbage console.

Pretty much yeah.

Bayo does a perfect job at making you feel like a boss even if you suck hard on it.
Just don't go beyonf the 2nd climax and don't play Jeanne ever.

I'll share a couple pointers as someone that's still trying to git gud at it.
The combos are very intuitive. Pretty much always start with one to three punches and follow it up with one to three kicks. Just avoid using weapons reliant on mid-combo pauses early on. In other words, avoid swords if this is troublesome for you.

Also, if you're going to use meme weapons like the chainsaws, the bow or the whip, make sure to equp ip alongside a more balanced one. They have their uses, but you won't kill shit with a pair of whips.

And save one of your two loadouts for a very reliable and stable set of non-meme weapons. Pistols, tonfas and swords in any combination are your best bet.

Everything else is muscle memory and knowing patterns.

How is it wrong though? wind Waker HD should've fixed all the problems of the original, including the unskippable cutscenes and even more unskippable dialogue, that lasted way too long. They should've added in a narrative swift sail, if you ask me.

>bullshit, the DLC was very reasonably priced
Unless it's free, I'd hardly consider it reasonably priced. Nintendo has enough money, they should not need to result to such greed.

>>easy games are inherently bad meme
I'd rather have a short game that's challenging as nails, than one that doesn't wanna offer me even the smallest bit of skill because it would "trigger the children audience".

This is why I dislike Animal Crossing and Kirby so much. The latter seems ashamed to have things like the true at the very end of his games, and actively hides them so the kids don't accidentally suffer the sin of "being challenged". I've played enough poor quality movie games on steam greenlight and the Ps4 to have harbored an intense distaste for this genre, so you'll have to pardon me.

>are you ACfag?
What does that have to do with this? I don't like story-heavy games, regardless of gameplay. What's wrong with that?

there is no conceivable way that the wii u is worse than the wii no matter you opinion on those 2 system - since the wii u plays all wii games natively. Heck, if you hack it the wii u can play all nintendo games aside from 3DS.

>Unless it's free
>not reading the spoiler
retard

>not enjoying both challenging and easy games alike, depending on your mood

>WWHD, Bayo2, W101
>"""story heavy"""

>not enjoying both challenging and easy games alike, depending on your mood
I don't understand why the easy games can't have difficulty levels at least, ones that are optional from the start and don't require me beating the whole game first (coughLinkBetweenWorldscough).

>WWHD, Bayo2, W101
>"""story heavy"""
Yes, that's pretty much accurate. I'm playing a NINTENDO console, I don't want story in my games. I want nothing but gameplay, maybe a tiny sprinkling of story here and there, maybe 10 seconds or so. Not 5 hours.

>smash bros
As a fighting game fan smash's exclusivity makes my dick go limp. Too bad the online is festered with noob shitplayers.

Anything else other than bayonetta is either a mario or kirby game, a remake or plain just not worth getting another platform for.

Not him ut...
>I don't understand why...
It's a barrier for entry.
Easy games can technicaly be enjoyed by anybody, while hard games only appeal to some people.
It's like making a game mature. It's more appealing, but it narrows your potential consumer base. There's no wrong answer here.

>Yes, that's pretty
None of those games are story heavy.
Hell, even though I think Bayo2 had one of the best stories in a videogame in years, it was all easily skipable and not at all detrimental to the enjoyment of the gameplay.

>I don't understand why the easy games can't have difficulty levels at least
it's kind of pointless since you can make up your own rules to make those games harder; the alternative would require completely redesigning levels, especially in platforming titles.

>WWHD, Bayo2, W101
>"""STORY HEAVY"""

Just because it has Nintendo on the box doesn't mean they're the "best"

>It's a barrier for entry.
That's why it's optional. This concept has existed since the NES.

>None of those games are story heavy.
I determine it this way: if it has more than one hour of cutscenes, it's going way too far.

>it's kind of pointless since you can make up your own rules
For 60 dollars I shouldn't have to. It's like saying that it's okay for a game to be broken, because mods can fix it. The base game should not suffer these flaws.

>WWHD, Bayo2, W101
>"""STORY HEAVY"""
It has more cutscenes and less gameplay than The Last of Us. ponder on that for a moment.

it's not a flaw, it's an intentional design choice

>It has more cutscenes
>It
which game are you referring to there?
as it certainly isn't any of these 3 - all have skippable cutscenes (heck, WWHD has like 3 cutscenes the entire game...)

>all those meme, low meta, touchscreentastic, no difficulty, new console demosare games
>good
Do nintendrones ever leave their shell?

>That's why it's optional. This concept has existed since the NES.
Optional for optional you could also make up your own challenge. That concept has existed since before the NES.
I'll concede that a more general aimed game is less appealing than one taht caters to your more specific preferences, but to ignore any gome that doesn't do it seems like you're limiting yourself unecessarily. Not judging though.

>I determine it this way: if it has more than one hour of cutscenes, it's going way too far.
Now to bring out your own point: it's 100% optional and in any way significant to your enjoyment of the gameplay in those games, specialy with bayo2 and W101.
What does it matter then?

Try a 10 day run in Pikmin 3 before you call it casual

Yeah because the other two companies are fucking pussy bitches that only put out flavor of the month bullshit rather than time-tested core mechanics of games that Nintendo makes, which are far more catered to fucking lazy people in a room with a TV together. It's not that fucking hard, I never want to watch TV anyway because it's fucking long and boring. Why the fuck would you put that into your video games if you could avoid it?

>Modern Nintendo with tutorials and shit
Fuck that but at the end of the day it's still fucking Mario so who gives a shit, people need to chill the fuck out in general anyway (I say while ranting angrily).

Fuck, the hate is just so annoying and out of touch. I dont GIVE A FUCK if the games sell well, the only way that *I personally* am able to make any money off video games is to either throw away my entire public identity because of DICKS LIKE YOU, or flip fucking video games to pay for your obviously unhealthy lifestyle playing too many goddamn video games.

Nintendo makes shit short and easy using Mario on all of their products, a character who is so fucking generic and void of personality that it crosses international barriers and looks intentionally fucking weird next to real life people in Mario Odyssey. It doesn't matter, none of it matters. I don't want to fucking beat Last of Us because it's not that fun and IDGAF about the story. It's all retarded nonsense and spergs around the world get so impotently shitty to other people about the dumbest video game shit.

Goddamn I'm just getting started but it feels cathartic typing that out to you shitheads. Cept you cool people, yall know who you are.

>it's not a flaw, it's an intentional design choice
Just like how Uncharted has quick time events every 5 seconds so the player doesn't actually feel like they're playing a video game. That doesn't make it a good design choice.

>which game are you referring to there?
I'm referring to all of them. And in the case of games like TLOU or Dragon Age or The order 1886, the cutscenes being skippable doesn't make them better. it's excess waste that's dragging the game down, pushing the price up.

>you could also make up your own challenge. That concept has existed since before the NES.
Let me reiterate: for 60 dollars a game should not be asking me to cut it some slack by making me falsify up more challenge. By default it should have those options, The reason I hold onto this is because, even when you DO gimp yourself in these Nintendo games, it's still not enough. Take Wind Waker for example. 3 heart runs, I don't die. Refusing to cheese bosses, I don't die. Avoiding anything that would make me more powerful or last any longer in a fight, like grandma's soup or the magic bar upgrades? I STILL don't die. The game is just poorly designed and no matter how much I gimp myself, it's still no offering me any reason to replay it. It's unforgiveable since it's an HD port; it should've fixed this. It didn't even fix the other problems,. like the boring ocean that has nothing to do in it. Yes, that's nice that you gave me a faster sail, but the ocean isn't any less boring. You just helped me avoid it faster. You put a bandaid on a broken spinal injury and charged me full price.

>it's 100% optional
can I choose to not pay for that section of the game? Like I want to just pay for the gameplay of bayonetta and bayo 2, and I value that at about 10 dollars each. Can I buy that without all the excessive graphics and cutscenes and quick time events? On a PC I can at least heavily mod the games to my desire, and get them on 90% off sales at any given time.

Snes did, PSX did, Gamecube did, PS2 did, Xbox 360 did, PS4 did. maybe Switch will, who knows, but no, not "no mater the console"

PS1 exclusives > N64 exclusives
PS2 (and to an extent Xbox exclusives ) > Gamecube exclusives
PS3 and 360 > Wii exclusives
PS4 exclusives > Wii U exclusives

I really don't know where the fuck you got the idea that Nintendo exclusives are that good OP, the other companies have always beat them on quantity and quality.

>try a 10 day run

You're talking to a guy who considers 10 day runs of pikmin 1, at 100%, to be part of an ordinary routine. come at me bro.

PS1( Final Fantasy VII, MGS, Crash ( & racing ), Spyro, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, Silent Hill ) > N64( Mario 64, Zelda, Banjo, Mario Kart, Goldeneye )

That's the closest generation, after that Nintendo dropped in quality severely as they tried to target nostalgiafags like crazy.

That's nothing.
6 days.... Though I haven't been able to do 6 days myself. In fact, I have no idea how fast I can do Pikmin.
Challenge Accepted.

Are you spouting all these contradictions on purpose? Is this bait?

Look, you can't complain about the completely optional and harmeless cutscenes in bayo2 and ask for them to be removed from the game at a discount in price while at the same time wanting a game to have more challenging, optional sequences and expect people who aren't into hard games not to think they're getting shafted being charged by content they don't enjoy.

Also
>On a PC I can at least heavily mod the games to my desire
That's a tradeoff inherent to the platform. When you mainstream the form factor, you give up on customization potential. There's no way around it.
>and get them on 90% off sales at any given time.
First of all, most games don't go beyong the 75% mark, specialy not after the Steam refund policy was put in place.
Also, PC only allows you to buy at those prices because people would never had bought the game at full price.It's thanks to them that there is a PC market at all.

DS exclusives > PSP exclusives
3DS exclusives > PSVita exclusives

>Resident Evil, Silent Hill
Those were very mediocre games. Might as well name the first Persona games if you're mindlessly namedropping like that.

>Look, you can't complain about the completely optional and harmeless cutscenes
It's story and non-interactive content in a VIDEO GAME. If it's not directly making the gameplay better, I'm having a hard time justifying its existence in the game. This is the problem I have with MGS. When I skip every cutscene, Is top caring about the game because the gameplay is boring.

>ask for them to be removed from the game at a discount in price while at the same time wanting a game to have more challenging, optional sequences and expect people who aren't into hard games not to think they're getting shafted being charged by content they don't enjoy.
That sounds like their fault honestly. If they don't want games light on story and heavy on challenging gameplay, then perhaps they should just watch a movie or read a book, because theydon;t care enough about the gameplay itself.

>That's a tradeoff inherent to the platform. When you mainstream the form factor, you give up on customization potential. There's no way around it.
So how can Nintendo have the best games if they're constantly sacrificing features for the sake of mainstream appeal?

>First of all, most games don't go beyong the 75% mark, specialy not after the Steam refund policy was put in place.
Don't limit yourself to steam then. GOG has amazing deals, and the humble bundle is a great steal as well.

>Also, PC only allows you to buy at those prices because people would never had bought the game at full price.It's thanks to them that there is a PC market at all.
Sounds like devs are at fault for overpricing games.

No

Also 3/4 are no longer exclusive and/or suck, seriously Game&Wario?

>Half of those games either aren't exclusive anymore or were shit

You miss the point.
You can't whine about being charged for a feature you don't like while at the same time dismissing the same complaint other people might have just because it regards a different feature.
That's the most blatant contradiction I've seen in a long time.

It doesn't matter if it's a video game. Even though video games are an interactive medium, they're an inherently multi-media product.

I'm sure you and anybody else would complain, and rightfuly so, if a game came out with no audio or with no color, or with no graphics at all.
Technicaly the game is still running under the hood to the gameplay mechanics are still in play and untouched, but those other aspects are gonna have a bigger or lesser impact depending on the game or the person.

A story-heavy, gameplay-light game is no worse of a game if that is the golden ratio adequate for that specific game.

>So how can Nintendo have the best games if they're constantly sacrificing features for the sake of mainstream appeal?
You could make a very solid argument that Nintendo sacrifices less by having their games at least some times target 60fps instead of doing it MUCH less frequently on ps4/xbone.
Depends on the person, though.

>Don't limit yourself to steam then.
The size of the discount is much less dependant on the retailer and much more on the publisher. The same publishers publish their games across all those platfors.
The exception is the Humble Bundle, which uses a different model, but a lot less publishers put their good stuff there.

>Sounds like devs are at fault for overpricing games.
That's not overpriced at all. Games are expensive.
I'll say it again: discounted sales are sales that would never have happened at full price. That doesn't mean the original price is too high, but it's only possible thanks to the low costs of distribution in digital platforms.

A model where games were published at those discounted prices would not be sustainable.

three is being unbelievably accurate