Bow before the undoubtable 2017 RPG GOTY

Bow before the undoubtable 2017 RPG GOTY

I don't disagree

Is the first game worth getting on PS4?

finished the first one last week on ps4

really good but there were a lot of small problems, and beyond Silverglen the entire game fell off for me, ended up putting it on pussy mode
also fuck slipping what point is there in being floored for 10 seconds, Hiberheim was hell for this

yeah, the sale might still be on, got it for £14 and got 75 hours out of it

Just combine some boots with nails to get anti slip boots

>this is still a thing
Great. I already own the game but I figure I should just wait for release. They better keep the entirely pointless but funny crafting shit in there.

I learned that after looking it up, how was I supposed to know that though
does an NPC mention it?

and maybe I'm going at it wrong but having to put points into crafting and even pet pal felt bad, because I knew it was taking away from points in combat
is that a thing in the next one?

I hope they will do massive rework of the combat for this one.

While combining different effects was kinda fun at the start it quickly turned the game into baby easy mode where you just spam lightning on water or fire on oil/poison gas to win everything.

how's the story? i enjoy the first one but the early game is a bit of a slog

>does an NPC mention it?
Don't think so. You just need to experiment with shit.

>An Ancient Evil Awakens.

More or less. Game is trash. Pick up any of the other isometrics to come out in the past couple years. Not even a fan of the traditional RPGs like that and this one was horrendous in pretty much every regard. Combat is awful. 3 Party Members (should have just let you use them all at once if it was that few, never even ran into the rogue guy in my run, found out about him way later). Inventory and equipment management is tedious as fuck and uninteresting.

To be fair changes coming in 2 might help but this one sucks.

>Not even a fan of the traditional RPGs like that and this one was horrendous in pretty much every regard
retard

He's asking about the sequel.

i was asking about 2, i've already completed 1 original edition.

That stops working when enemy saves catch up.

not much different desu

D:OS EE is the first game worth getting on PS4.

>entirely pointless
But there's very clearly a point: knockdown prevention. The recipe is just so comically simple in its creation that it's easy to overlook. Or is your overall argument that crafting was largely pointless because you don't need it to progress? That itself is a completely different subject so I won't really go into it.

I wasn't really referring to the anti-slip boots, those are super useful. Just some other things like knife + pumpkin = pumpkin headgear

BOW TO ME EVIL UNDEAD SCUM

THE POWER OF STUN COMPELS YOU

Sorry M&B2 is 2017 GOTY already.

DivOS gets a close second, assuming the new expansion for TW Warhammer is bad.

>ITT: shit that never works
It's only good to decrease willpower and use the invert healing shit

>I hope they will do massive rework of the combat for this one.
They have and haven't

Now everyone and their mother has 'armor' and 'magic armor', think of it as an extra HP bar that you have to break through before you can apply statuses.

Which personally I hate, it doesnt solve the core issues of spamming water/lighting or gas/fire and instead just puts a extra layer of sponge you have to deal with and that enemies annoyingly refresh often.

This was a core skill to my hard mode dual Lone Wolf/Glass Cannon playthrough in the original game. Not sure what you're on about. Maybe you should've tried pumping your Strength for increased effectiveness to overcome their increasing Bodybuilding/Willpower resistances. 100% chance to resist effects versus 170% to inflict effects = 70% chance to inflict effect.