The perfect remake doesn't exi-

The perfect remake doesn't exi-

Yeah? Show me where I can buy it.

>he doesn't have it yet
It's invite only. If you don't have it, you need to find someone willing to invite you to it.

Youre a stupid fu-

>Making things "DUDE SO EBIN EXTREEEEEEME XD" instead of just recreating the original with higher fidelity graphics.
>"Perfect Remake"

i'm still waiting OP

>Wanting something you've played 2-3 times growing up.
>The original game isn't even that good.
Explains why they hail XV. Final Fantasy fanboys are truly the lowest of gamers.

>Implying that making shit worse is preferable to keeping it mediocre.
>Implying that you have to be a fanboy to think that changing "guy is surrounded by troops, jumps on to train" to "WOOOAHAAOHAHAH A MILLION MACHINEGUN BULLETS DODODODO WOWOWOWOWW HOLY FUCK HE'S DEFLECTING THEM DOING BACKFLIPS WOWOWOW" is fucking stupid.

They made it even more anime, in a bad way. The direction of the FMVs was one of the only things FF7 had going for it, and they fucked it up.

I mean, it MIGHT be good?

I just am not looking forward to them making the boss fights 50% hitting a stationary boss then 50% QTEs. Also don't like how it is going to be episodic so it'll be like $39.99 per episode.

Also I want original omnislash back, not the ones where you just keep zooming through the air.

it doesn't exist soo...

It seems as though they went out of their way to get the worst possible VA's for the english version.

The downgrade will be even worse than FFXV, and people will freak the fuck out.

Thats not how Candlejack works you fucking newf

I dont mind the voices so much, what I mind is Biker-dad glasses barret.

Nah, first episode is nothing but linear corridors. Second episode onward probably gonna use Luminous Pro.

My number one concern. None of the voices from AC were all that great. Cloud's VA most of all, I doubt that guy could do any thing except sad Cloud.

Just go play play the original (PS4/Steam) then. Nobody's forcing you to play this

Also it's a Remake not a Remaster

Yo my uncle works at the Final Fantasy Company but won't let trying out the remake. Can I borrow yours?

>episodic

>Barret's dialogue will be embarrassing as fuck as it's shouted by a voice actor doing a shitty Mr T impression, will add "what up fool?" like in Advent Children
>Tifa will have brown eyes, smaller tits, and will act like a whimpering mother-figure to Cloud who does absolutely nothing other than worry about him
>Aeris will be called Aerith to please weeb faggots who think japan can do no wrong even though it's their fucking problem they can't pronounce it right, she will also lose all her cheeky charisma to be turned into a pure maiden waifu to please pathetic otaku virgins
>Red XIII will have a very badly animated mouth
>Cait Sith will have an unbearable voice done by an American trying to do Scottish who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing
>Cid will be used for laughs instead of being the baddest motherfucker who just wanted to go into space and have some goddamn tea
>Yuffie will be genki'd up to the point where she becomes utterly unbearable and have far, far too many lines
>Vincent will be Dirge of Cerberus mode fanfiction.net garbage and won't turn into a chainsaw-wielding hockey mask wearing murderer or Frankenstein's Monster
>Reno will not act like a dangerous assassin, but will act like a kawaii uguu bishie with kitty ears and whiskers
>we will all have to hear an American voice actor saying the words "Aerith will no longer laugh, cry or get angry."
>innevitable garbage flavour of the month jrock/jpop tie-in song used for tie-in promotion in Japan which we all have to suffer for
>no Nobuo Uematsu, half the reason the original was so good
>expanded canon shit CONFIRMED
>garbage gameplay CONFIRMED
>episodic releases CONFIRMED
>advent children style CONFIRMED

>complains about virgins
>yet whines if Tifa gets smaller tits

Laughing Out Loud

>all of this garbage post
Have you played through FF7 lately?

People who bitch about AC are fucking retarded, it perfectly captured how the characters are in the actual game. Cloud spends 90% going "whatever" and Barrets every second word is censored

>episodic
>took turn based combat out
>characters will be re written to relate to young gamer kiddies

yeah it's g-gonna be a-amazing desu...

>People who bitch about AC are fucking retarded, it perfectly captured how the characters are in the actual game
I'm not interested in the opinions of dumb faggots whose first exposure to FFVII was Kingdom Hearts

>Reno
He'll probably be not-Axel, like he was in advent children.

>I played the first 10 minutes of FF7 and then played FF8 instead and got them mixed up

>The last hour of FFVII is Clouds Depression Breakdown
>He actually thinks Kingdom Hearts was the problem
You're fucking delusional

you both are cancer

Here's your perfect remake

>wanting to purchase modded FFVII for $69.99
Listen if you don't like the direction don't buy it.
A 1:1 remake of VII wouldn't work.

Do you really want a retread of Vincent and Yuffie's half assed stories but with better graphics?
Or Sephiroths poor characterization?

And as much as I love the materia and ATB battle systems this is Final Fantasy.

The series' core design philosophy is to constantly change things up.

Sometimes it can be a good thing or a bad thing but I'm willing to go into this remake with an open mind instead of being a nostalgiafag who just wants to shut on anything that isn't FFVII plus a graphics mod.

This.
Was it so difficult to make the same game with better graphics?
It's like making OoT into a TES game

>turn based combat
>fun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah totally fun instantly recognizing enemies and becoming stronger than anything in the game almost immediately.

Oh OH and lets not forget the in depth game play of random encounters, ah such fun. My favorite part is when you are stopped by a random encounter and have to wait for some epic and cool load in battle animation to finish before you can actually fight the enemy. OH and lets also not forget that EPIC victory screen every single time after killing an enemy.

Get the fuck off my website.

>Kingdom Farts combat

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>plays nothing like the original
>perfect remake

>The last hour of FFVII is Clouds Depression Breakdown
No it isn't.
I understand you are too young and stupid to play such an old game with "shitty" graphics but at LEAST watch it through on youtube and stop embarrassing yourself.

>"let's mosey" is now the words of a man having a depression breakdown

Could you at least try to pretend to be over 18?