What do you think about Fire emblem switch?

What do you think about Fire emblem switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmk3TM2jbe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OP pic
The day when Senran Kagura X Fire Emblem becomes a reality inches closer.

real FE fans haven't given a shit about the series since Awakening came out and swarmed the fandom with awful garbage people and casuals.

Fates was an improvement in gameplay but an even bigger step down in bad writing than awakening.

Interested in Echoes, provided they don't "localize" and rewrite the original game to be more awakening-tier trash

Well they haven't teased shit about it, so who knows

more interested in Echoes for the time being

Ephraim better be the spear user in it, or no buy.

can't be worse than RD

>real FE fans

Spotted the awakeningbabby

Are you fucking braindead? Do you read?

Don't care. When's FFT?

objectively incorrect
objectively correct

wow good thead

We know literally nothing about it.

now that it's on a console again, I want Genealogy-sized maps

Considering all we know is that it will exist in some form I don't have anything but hopes.

Hopes that will be smashed when the game actually comes out.

Explain to me what objectively means in your own words. Because I don't think you know.

cute

i mean obviously as FE Switch is more than a year away

Yeah, youre just pretending that you played the series since the first game. It's very immature using the "REAL FE FANS XD"

So you like the "new" FE fandom? The people who legit think the older FE fans *owe them* for buying Awakening en-masse for the shitty shipping mechanic, and "saving some dead old franchise nobody cared about outside of Melee" as they frequently put it?

>the shitty shipping mechanic
I keep forgetting that was a never a feature before Awakening. Thanks for reminding me "real" fan.

Is there an album of all the battle damage sprites?

I feel like Maids and Ninjas don't really fit the tone of the series, Throwing Knives can stay in some form though

Not yet

Cool bullshit and this is coming from someone who when he got into the franchise Thracia 776 had just come out. Not all let alone many of us have Sup Forumss bullshit baggage about "casuals and things going from niche to popular. This isn't a zero sum game

Not him but do not pretend fates/awkakening did not put a huge amount of focus on that shit to a much greater degree than previous games, had a shit ton more pandering behind it and also added a shitty self insert so the autists could marry their waifu

None of the other games even approached that shit

Except for when it was with Genealogy

Fire Emblem literally never had self-inserts of waifufags before Awakening ruined the series.

>added a shitty self insert
I keep forgetting that was a never a feature before Awakening. Thanks for reminding me "real" fan.

Maybe some people don't give a fucking shit

>Senran Kagura
>Lucina out of every other FE girl

LOL
O
L

You have literally not played that game if you think they are equivalent

You would have more luck pointing to the GBA games, and even then you would be stretching

Honestly whiny shits that never shut up about their feuds with "casuals" and this or that fanbase and constantly pit everyone and everything against each the ruin fandoma far more than anyone else. Its the most toxic fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tmk3TM2jbe8

hype

Can Mark support? No? Is there any romance for the self insert at all? Does the support even get talked to in the latter half of the game? Is the whole game a massive mark dicksucking fest with every character magically falling in love with and obsessing over Mark, including the main lord who is completely overshadowed by Mark?

No

what else more is there to say? I mean I'm looking forward to it, but with absolutely zero details or info of any kind, it's hard to get hype.

I hope it's as good as PoR, but with better attack animations?

no HD rumble can save that ironing board

She'll be Mirai's pal.

pretty hyped.

I like Musou games, I'm also expecting Nintendo to show off the new mainline FE game at E3 this year.

Echoes is looking pretty good too.

Right the game I haven't completed like 5 times I've never played because of your baggage. Just fuck right off now please or at least stop spewing utter bullshit and projecting in every direction

>mark

It wasn't

It was an extremely minor thing in FE7 which was barely even there, and its addition in FE12 arguably ruined the game, certainly in terms of story, and is one of the main reasons it is disliked

Outside of that there are no self-inserts in the series, and none of the ones pre-awakening were main characters

Unless they forget to mention it again like with awakening. I still find it hiarious how Nintendo borderline tried to sweep thay under the rug not realizing what they had on their hands and like 4 years later it has its own direct

You're not kidding anyone my friend

Either that or extremely stupid if you think they have nearly the same focus or purpose in the games

No but I like to pretend LynxMark happens

Again your baggage not mine

>post FE7 boxart
>reply relates to FE7
>NO BRO I MEANT FE12 LMAO
embarrassing

Your stupidity not mine :^)

I'm not the guy you replied to

>Senran Kagura X Fire Emblem
>but with much better gameplay
>Fire Emblem Fates already includes knocking people out of their clothing
Fund it.

It will exist someday.
That's as far as we know.

It's not like said replies deny the fact that FE7 opened tha doors to waifufaggotry and self-inserts, as seen by the ammount of Lynfags and shippers doing shitty deviantart, fanfictions and the like in every FE community.

Damn not really a fan of the anime awakening art, but this looks like tumblr trash.

Really generic artstyle.

It's as much of a waifufag game as fucking Advance Wars 1 is

It had a tactician self insert that had extremely minor relevance and no relation to shipping/romance at all, and the fact it had female anime styled characters meant they got fanart and some people liked them

There's a difference between that, which happens in just about every RPG or Japanese game, to Awakening/Fates where that shit becomes an explicit focus of the game

People who pretend nothing changed are engaging in blatant dishonestly and I really don't understand why they think they're convincing anyone

>real FE fans
Thanks user. Your cringe gave me a good laugh

If Fire Emblem Switch doesn't either keep the Echoes artist or go back to Tellius it's instant trash.

I'm NOT going back to that atrocious Awakening/Fates art.

>"""real FE fans"""
GBA babby detected.
Bet you own an original japanese copy of shadow dragon and the blade of light, right?
If not, you're not a """"real"""" FE fan like someone else in the world is.

It's always sad to see this happen to a franchise

FE just gets a free pass from Sup Forums because unlike DMC, Castlevania etc where the core fans were betrayed to go after dudebros, in FE they were betrayed to go after weeaboos and lonely autists, which obviously means they're pandering to Sup Forums and get defended despite it being exactly the same thing

It's better to die gracefully like F-Zero

Daily reminder that Lucina is a pervert that wants to be lewd.

It must have mai waifu Lyn as summonable character

Doesn't she have an Amiibo? The Switch is Amiibo-compatible so anyone with an Amiibo is probably someone who could make an appearance.

>you were born just in time for the waifu era

Feels great bros

Clothing damage gets me hard.
I have also never played Senran Kagura.

I'll let you know when they actually show something.

>First console Fire Emblem since Radiant Dawn

inb4 it's another Ike game
inb4 they bait people with a waifu protagonist that will get sidelined by Ike again

Ninjas fit as much as Myrmidon do.
Maids are odd and probably should be a Trainee class, but as the resident "Knife and Staff" class, they make enough sense.

Lucina being best girl once again

>real FE fans haven't given a shit about the series

There is nothing good about huge maps.

>real FE fans

I'm the biggest Fire Emblem fan. I've always hated the series since before it got popular.

No I'm the biggest. Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light was the worst FE game and I hated it, and every game since has been worse.

I am Shouzou Kaga, and I hate Fire Emblem since FE1 came out

our early prototypes were actually much better than the final game. They didn't have any of those shitty colorful anime characters pandering to waifufags, all playable units were manly bald marines instead

>tfw I was tired of seeing the same Awakening/Fates faces all over the place.

I'm not a FE fan, but Echoes is actually really interesting. Fresh faces, fresh story! I just hope it doesn't have those DLC battles with the newer FE characters or Marth.

"Real" FE fans almost let the franchise. And NOW u complainin'?

Sometimes you gotta eat shit if you want your favorite restaurant to stay afloat long enough to make food as good as they did before serving shit.

You should thank Awakening for reviving your dead ass game series.

YES WAIFU NO BUY
NO WAIFU YES BUY

Why are Telliusfags such terrible human beings

I think it won't exist for at least a year. And honestly, I'm more exited for Heroes than Warriors.