Let's have an anything Crash Bandicoot thread going

Let's have an anything Crash Bandicoot thread going.

ayo I really hope the remaster ends up being good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhl_cOqGoT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's kind of bizarre to see the games I have so closely omitted to memory now using the modern designs and actors.

Woah

I'm hyped. The waiting for a release date sucks though.

"You feel it too, don't you"

Can't wait for the remake. Will get a PS4 just for it.

I think that at last Crash is once again cool, goofy and cute at the same time, the way he should be.

the fucks up with his chest

What, the shadow?

Why? When you just emulate the older ones. They haven't aged that poorly.

Looks weird. His pants looks like they are shopped on. I do really like his new design though

youtube.com/watch?v=hhl_cOqGoT0

They're not jeans now, so they reflect differently.

I want them to show Ripper Roo

Why does he have a butthole for a belly button?

Why does he have a belly button period? Marsupials don't have belly buttons.

Post yfw they remaster CTR

Crash 2 is WAY harder to 100% than I remembered. It's an easy game if you rush through, but some of these gems...fuck. All I want from the remake is better jetpack controls and an adjustable camera when needed.

just give me ps1 classics on ps4, don't want to play this skylanders looking shit

Then get an emulator and fuck off. This is for the future of Crash, not some nostalgic wankfest.

not sure if serious or stupid.jpg

>activision

I appreciate Crash 1, but when I think Crash my mind will always go to the looks and sounds of Crash 2.

>They haven't aged that poorly.
>you need to get a bonus mission just to save
>looks like fucking shit
>potential for better audio quality and HD fullscreen that doesn't look fucking ugly

>Remastered CTR with online MP
>Monkey's Paw effect: They implement Skylanders tracks and characters

See, that right there is all the cast the series needs. Well, that and Tiny. And Dingodile.

Crunch, Nina, the Elementals...leave them retconned out, please.

most characters are unlocked by going out and buying the firgues

I don't really see the problem, more tracks and characters is good

Crash 2 defined Crash's sound. Sucks that Crash 3 already started fucking it up, and reached rock bottom with the disgusting jewish conspiracy that is Crash Twinsanity.

It's such a fucking shame what crash twinsanity turned out to be, so much potential gone to corporate jewery

> looks like shit

The art direction still carries the game nicely. There were no better looking games at the time.

What's wrong with Crunch? He brought some balance to the good guys. Crash can't be everything in one package, so Crunch became the muscle, Coco the brain, and Crash the guts (as in courage).

and 1 is even harder