Today I'm saying goodbye to my PS4

Today I'm saying goodbye to my PS4.

#maketheswitch

inb4 triggered sonyggers

subscribed

Good for you

>buy a console
>sell it later

If you've ever done this you need to make more research into what you're buying.

>mfw getting these cheap ps4`s to resell back at a higher price when it flops

Have fun making a buyers remorse thread

Nice

I wanna sell mine, but I'm a richfag and don't need the cash to put towards a Switch, and I keep thinking about what if it actually gets some games I want to play

Thanks for the blog, cunt.

NO DELETE THIS NOW!!

Monitoring this thread for endless asspain

I'm not a Sonygger, but don't swap a PS4 for a Nintendo Switch.
It's not worth it.

>Going from a system with 1 game to a system with no games
Just pick PC, man.

kind of like the dualshock haha because the deualhock has triggers hdhhhaha its dn a controlefler andf hfdggg

You sound like a real fucking marketer, you know that? I don't know what would be more pathetic. If they pay you to do it or if they don't.

How does it feel to be poor?

>trade console with no games
>for a new console that has no games

OP confirmed retard.

>bought a ps4
>now a switch
>buying any console at launch

I wish your parents made the switch to birth control before they got you

I'm getting a switch but this guy is right. In a year, the switch might be worth more than a PS4 but atm it's not

So anons, why haven't you sold your PS4 yet?

The PS4 had 3 years to make a game as good as BotW

Nintendo is making it happen day one, following up with Mario Kart a month later

K.

Nintendo had a WHOLE FUCKING CONSOLE (called the Wii U, remember that? clearly you didn't) to make BotW

>mario kart port
lmao not even responding to that one

I sold my Wii to buy a 3DS
Then I sold my 3DS to buy the Wii U
On tuesday I will sell my U to buy the Switch

Why are people so obsessed about keeping things? They are products, not people... you can just dump them and nothing will happen to you. No really, why humans tend to be tied to the past?

give it to me instead

That's fine dude. You may regret it and I never personally like selling consoles but to each his own.

Honestly I'd just set aside small amounts of cash each paycheck and get the Switch. You might get it later but buying at launch with anything can be risky.

yeah I'm a nintendo fan but that user is legit retarded to think he was making a point in his favor

huh, usually sonyggers would be erupting at this point

>Number of incredible games on the switch
>Number of incredible games on the ps4

Doesn't matter that they're on Wii u too, that's just more embarrassing for Sony

Mario Odyssey fall 2017

>write something on a post it note
>make a thread about selling your ps4
>bait a bunch of gullible retards
>keep your ps4
Just as keikaku.

>2
Those two being?

>Doesn't matter that they're on Wii u too
Yeah Nintendo fucked me over on the Wii U, doesn't matter though because I'm dumb enough to fall for it again.
Oh wait.

>dosent matter that they are on the switch too

lol, then anything on the ps3 that works for the ps4 counts.

So...... still 0.

yeah, but what about the ps3 and ps4

>Ps3 games that are also on ps4
They do count, but none of them are system sellers
>Fucked me over with the Wii u
Hmmm? I don't have a Wii u but I'd choose that over ps4 and xbone any day of the week. Nothing but poorly running multilplats and bad exclusives there
BotW and Mario kart by the end of April

Then Mario Odyssey this fall

Ps4 is banking on Nioh at the moment. Think about how pathetic that is

So you're gonna go from shit to double shit? Bravo, retard.

Ps3 has demon souls and weeb shit
Only naughty shit and worst god of war got ported to the ps4

The vita has a better port library considering PSP compatibility

Bad photoshop.

lol, lets hear what this guys made up fantasy land definition of system seller is

yeah, can't wait to play... 1,2,switch!

>BotW and Mario kart
>Nintendo is banking on a multiplat and a """"enhanced"""" port
>Sony is banking on an actual exclusive

I can't tell if this is falseflagging or if nintendrones are really have this lack of self awareness

It doesn't matter that they're ports. Who's talking about system sellers? I'm talking about being able to play good games. It might be a foreign concept to you.

>tfw stuck with a black ps4

You're doing it wrong user, you're supposed to get the ps4 when the switch launches.

>whose talking about system sellers
>"They do count, but none of them are system sellers"

So where's BotW? I went to a couple of stores and the reps told me it's not out yet.

>Who's talking about system sellers?
You did

>but none of them are system sellers

>not understanding the difference between "making it happen" and "made it happen"

>Be a weeaboo
>See a bunch of JRPGs and general weeb games come out on PS4
>No region lock so can import whatever I want that ends up not being localized.
>See non weeaboos be disappointed in the PS4 and only play western games
>See these people going to sell their PS4s to buy a Switch which will also have a bunch of JRPGs and weeaboo games about a year or two from launch
>Will probably hear the same complaints about it lacking non weeaboo games

I mean, isn't that what a PC is for? Western games usually control and run better on PC while Japanese games are usually optimized better on consoles.

Why don't poorfags just research consoles before buying?

>Hmmm? I don't have a Wii u but I'd choose that over ps4 and xbone any day of the week
Had a Wii U and PS4, traded in the Wii U because it's not getting anymore games and I already played all it has to offer. It's fucking dead weight now because of the Switch.

Right now I am playing Gravity Rush 2 on the PS4, I am waiting on: Kingdom Hearts shit, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier Automata, Persona 5, Detroit Become Human

Switch has nothing to offer at launch. If I wanted to play BotW so bad, I would have kept the Wii U. I'll buy it when Splatoon 2 and other games exist. But I'm laughing at anyone who would 1) "preorder" a Switch and 2) pay scalper prices at launch.

So repliers, let me hear what you're looking forward to on the Switch. Or you can retort with useless shit talk.

Yeah a game that was developed for an entire generation is finally coming out, and if it sucks that's going to be worse than usual for Nintendo.

>what is the entirety of WiiU
>implying BotW is good

Okay? I'm not sure why you would sell it for a system that's not even out yet.

>bought the PS4 solely to play Bloodborne
>ended up getting more games than I anticipated
>now I play my PS4 more than my PC

Haven't seen baits this shitty since the bloodborne releaawv

#makethedowngrade

In a cold hard, desolate existence, these possessions serve as memorial pieces to remind us of better days. Of ourselves.

One day you too, shall shrivel up and die. And nobody will have anything to remember you by, except that 100% Skyrim save file.

Upvoted.

You clearly didn't understand what I meant. You're saying BotW is good and better than anything on the PS4, yet the game isn't even out yet.

>Using hashtags on Sup Forums
>Using hashtags on Sup Forums at all
>Using hashtags at all
Good, we're better off without you.

Same, bought the Slim on launch to play Witcher 3 GOTY, now I already own a dozen games just after 3 months and my PC is collecting dust.

>The PS4 had 3 years to make a game as good as BotW

Yeah, and Nintendo had an entire console generation to make BotW.

You realize the Wii U will be the only Nintendo system besides the Virtual Boy not to have an exclusive Zelda?

>PC now collecting dust
what the fuck are you using to post on this shit board

You can use a PS4 to shitpost

>Herizonnzero dawn
>Gravity Rush 2
> Nicer
>Detroit become human
>I want these but not Zelda
Talk about trash taste

Wii u had Splatoon, smash, Mario kart , Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade, and backwards compatibility with the Wii including Metroid prime trilogy on VC

The ps4 has Bloodborne and that's literally it

>what the fuck are you using to post on this shit board
Ever heard of the invention called smartphone?

If I was retarded enough to enjoy modern games I'd probably do this; spend pennies at Redbox on new releases. It's really not a bad system.

>Bragging about being a phone poster
Kill yourself

#sweetmemecunt

>what the fuck are you using to post on this shit board

Im with you OP, fuck this piece of shit console.

Selling it after im done with Persona 5.

fucking phoneposters

>you dare to have different taste than me? This is unacceptable
Calm down the captain autism, also he said he played everything he was interested in on the wiiu so there's no point in keeping it around just for it to collect dust

>He played every game I listed to completion
I almost don't believe it unless you play games 40 hours a week

>nothing counts unless I say it does

Yes, no ps4 exclusive besides Bloodborne counts because they are all trash and I say so.

>being this poor

Boy am I glad I will be owning both a PS4 /and/ a Switch

>all your games don't count because I don't like your console!

Really makes you think.

>every game I listed to completion

How do you know the games you mentioned are of his liking? Please tell me

Same, but I HOPE the Switch won't be shit. Hopefully, third times a charm, since the Wii and Wii U were pathetic and horrible.

The switch is going to suck for the first year until Odyssey comes, remember the Wii U launch ? enjoy your 3 games

Because they're good
No they don't count because they're shit. If they weren't shit maybe I would like the console.

It really isn't that hard guys

what? this is the dumbest fucking logic i've seen in awhile, congrats

Strange thing to do today considering the Switch isn't even out

My macbook? My 6 inch phone? Why are pcucks so deliberately retarded

>Enjoy your 3 games
>Said the ps4 owner
Jesus Christ you can't make this up
B8ing you fags is too easy

All you had to do was not act like entitled cunts about Zelda but this is it. The incessant claim that the ps4 is worth anything other than mockery is going to end

Why would anyone trust Nintendo anymore?

I mean, sure the Wii U is shit and failed, but was that an excuse for them to literally drop all support for it after only a few years?
Nintendo clearly had no faith in the Wii U and didn't care about anyone who bought it. They never tried once to save it and threw it (and everyone who bought it) under a bus as soon as they got the chance to. If the Switch fails, what are all you people going to do if Nintendo abandons it after only a few years?

The only other console I can think of that was discontinuted in only a few years was the Dreamcast, and as a result SEGA dropped out of the console market.

How can any of you trust Nintendo when they've shown how willing they are to abandon loyal customers just because things aren't going their way?

>Owns a $1k PC that can't even play games
Wew fucking lad

>Because they're good
Yeah they might be but if he doesn't like them then you can't force him to

>they don't count because they're shit
>I said they're shit and my word is law so you're not allowed to like them
wew lad the sperg levels of this kid

i loled

It's pretty objective what makes a good game, same with movies or music etc.

You can judge people for not liking good things and instead preferring bad ones. It's really simple

i'm not a poorfag who needs to sell old meme shit to get new meme shit. Not like i've played everything i wanted to anyway

>objective
There's that word again

>you can judge people for not liking good things
No you really can't since people have different tastes and enjoy different things, I'm sorry if your autism doesn't let you comprehend that

>>Number of incredible games on the switch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i feel sorry for nitencucks

>My macbook? My 6 inch phone?
>Im proud of buying shit
lmaoing at your life right now

I own no consoles right now.

The switch has BotW and Mario kart, both leagues and miles ahead of anything on ps4 or xbox

The switch will be the first console I've bought since 2009

>Nintrolls shit on PS4 for being all weeb games
>Use Xenoblade 2, SMT V, and All nintendo games which are made in Japan as evidence Switch will be great

While you beat Zelda and wait 9 months for Mario, I'll be playing my huge PS4 backlog. Ill get a Switch when it drops in
Price for the holidays.