When your girlfriend is more fit than you but she dates your inferior ass anyways

When your girlfriend is more fit than you but she dates your inferior ass anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/growth-rates/
fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Rinkah#Starting_stats_and_growth_rates
nhentai.net/g/178931/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when her abs are painted on

>tfw this will never happen to you.

>rinkah
>fit
kek

>He hasn't seen her muscles.

I love how in Rinka's Support Corrin just straight up confesses to getting a Boner for her during their first battle in the castle. Which means if we take It as canon, Corrin (m) has a crush on Rinka, and somehow manages to cuck Felicia if he marries anyone else

>he hasn't seen her strength growth
Sakura is more fit than her

Just paint some abs on yourself and you'll be just as fit as she is.

A 45% strength growth is bad?

25% STRENGTH LMAO

I like how a decent amount of the Awakening and Fates characters have previous crushes on other people in their supports, feels good cucking everyone.

I wish I had a girlfriend capable of beating me up. Sup Forums will call me a numale cuck, but I wish women had the potential to be on par with men physically.

That's awful for what she's supposed to be, yes. Literal children have better STR growths.

But that sounds good user...

Besides the fact I'm oddly aroused by Oboro and her faces, I married her on my second Birthright run just to Cuck that asshole Takumi from the only person who likes him that he could marry.
Since Hinata, despite looking and being named with a female name, can't gay him up.

It's 25%, bitch got no STR. She's shit

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/growth-rates/

tl;dr: it's only 45% because her default class picks up the slack. Her personal strength growth is atrocious

fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Rinkah#Starting_stats_and_growth_rates

It says 45% on there.

she's good for pair-ups at least

Nice str there lol

That's because of her class, her personal STR growth is 25%

Rinkah needs to be bullied more for her fake muscles.

Kek.

Not even the best Hoshidan wife. Step up your game.

>girlfriend is fictional
kek

That's the only thing she's good for anyway, besides benchwarming.

>make a character that's visibly ripped and brown and has an appealing design
>make her fucking awful on stat gains

Thanks, Japan.

Japan...

-4 STR

Random stat gain will never not be shit

The should hold her down, wash the paint away and laugh at her.

Whether you're a numale or whatever for thinking women should be strong you should still recognize that your desire to be beaten by women is a weird manifestation of inferiority complex

Terrible. This woman runs on 70%, 80% after becoming a Berserker. This woman has 55% Strength growth without a class.

And she is cuter too.

>80% STR growth

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YA'KNOW.

What's up with all the women being she-hulks in this game?

I'd say it depends on the level of 'beating'. If it's just playful (even sensual) wrestling or maybe literal playful jabs that don't do harm then it's okay. If it's actual beating and borderline abuse than that's some mental stuff to deal with.

>best character design
>worst gameplay

It's not fucking fair. Rinkah was the reason I was interested in this game.

When your girlfriend is smarter than you but she doesn't mind and teaches you many beautiful things about life.

>That twig
>Fit

Why is Charlotte being mean to her best friend?

NARROW-ASS SHOULDERS WTF

She's trying to bully Rinkah into working out to get real abs instead of painted ones.

>you dated a girl like that
>qt patootie fit girl

I want to marry Charlotte!

All the women with big tits at that. Kagero holds the highest personal Str growh in the game at 65% without a class. Azura has 60% Strength growth without a class. If you change Azura to fighter she has 80% Strength growth too.

Zarya is the only reason Overwatch is even halfway ok. Lack of muscle grills in games is heartbreaking.

That character design is fucking awful.

Agreed

I WILL WAIT FOR GOOD 3DS EMULATION
I WILL SAVE STATE SHITTON STR FOR MY WAIFU
I WILL FUCKING SHOW YOU ALL

>-1 strength cap

Lel

I like it

>When you're a massive pacifist loser
Corrin is one of the worst Fire Emblem MCs I've seen

get a 2nd hand 3ds, it doesn't have any security right now and you can have free games with barely any effort.

You better keep count of how many times you had to reset for that strength then.

Save states can't reset the random seed fuckboi

>Implying he is going to play Lunatic

>Lack of muscle grills in games is heartbreaking.

>Character is flat out lesbian is game
>Can't romance her as a female Corrin
>Can only be lesbian with ugly ugly clone of shitty slut waifu from Awakening

Not fair.

I was so fucking hyped to finally play a game where the perfect Oni waifu exists. Love me some onis, love me some qt brown waifus.

And then they done and made them literally the weakest fucking class. Wholly outpowered by other classes late game.

Deleted that shit from my 3DS after like 2 hours.

How is she lesbian?

She literally get flustered and awkwardly flirty with a village girl during her recruitment mission.

Her trait was called "girl lover" in japanese, but was changed to "sisterhood" in the american release.

bruh

And yet in japanese she could be lovers with every 2nd gen men. That was also changed.

>When your waifu has higher MOV than you
>and keeps away from you

just buy her love

Is this a /fit/ thread?

I don't have 20,000 gold.

You better start saving up then.

>Reina will never do this too you

There are time where I think my mind is working against me.

>Rinkah
>h
Stop.

I came here to post this.

>Rinkah and Nyx are the best girls in their respective games and are among the weakest.

Nyx's not that bad. She's at least a glass cannon.

>Rinkah
>best

Azura, the fucking dancer, has more strength growth than her.

>scrubs don't know about crit rates and Fiery Blood

Critting for less than 10 damage is not very impressive

>Nyx
She isnt bad, just need skill, slap some boosters and she will do alright. Or reclass to witch.

stop throwing her at Generals then

She's a super glass cannon. I still use her but late game she gets one-shotted by everything.

This. I married her just to see what I can do with her and the crit rates made her worth the time.

>axe fighter can't handle generals

Still on my first Nohr playthrough. What is this meme about. Her shoulder looks pretty well built.

>tfw no abs gf
Setsuna is still best Fates girl though.

she's a buff axe user with awful str growth. 25% to be specific.

>Weed priest literally have more str than her.

You can run save states with NTR CFW on the 3DS.

Also I did this shit on sacred stones. My waifu was so fucking stronk. Worth.

>Bolt Axe/Hammer

You don't need to reset the seed, you just need to know where the high RNs are

sauce pls

Ever turn him into the oni savage? not even Xander in that early chapter could stop him

Artist is Methonium

nhentai.net/g/178931/

You know, I'm not a huge FE fan or anything but I considered buying Birthright just for Rinkah. Brown + musclefu = oh, fuck yes. Decided against it though, then heard her STR was shit. Still boggles my mind to this day. How do you make a perfect brown musclefu and give her shit STR? Like, how do you miss the point THAT hard?

Nyx got done dirty by both her bad skill growth and Fates' treatment of magic. It's a shame, because she had such a nice character and some nice supports as well.

>is this /fit/
>posts fat

POST MORE RINKAH ABS, YOU USELESS KEKS!