Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB2qqZQePAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally nothing

he wanted nothing to exist

t. Light the fire god pawn

And why did he kidnap the girl then?

she was something that could prevent nothing from existing

Assuming he wasn't mindless? Probably bringing about the age of dark as was always supposed to happen, he was playing the long game and waiting for the gods to run out of steam.

If he was as crazy as he seemed then he probably was just really pissed about some shithead breaking his pendant and waking him up.

How did she achieve it?
How did he know?
Did the Seath also know?

Why did he want it? And natural course is not an argument.

Natural Course. Tired of hearing it, it is more of an excuse, a trick. And everybody, Every body bited it. Told to Oolacilians, bited it. New Londorins, bited it.
Gwyn was a good guy. Noooo, muh opression muh humans. He feared humans, and you know what? They fucking bring a huge black fucking hole that absorbs everything and turns everthying into shit. I mean did you see those wraiths? or Oolacilians after dark touched them?
Ah yes, ushering in the age of darkness muh m'Lord, ending these all nature this nature that. Fuck you. Fuck your nature dude, fucking hell light is very natural aswell, Gwyn did nothing wrong. In his times prices were decent, we used to go to see some triumphal ceremonies in Anor Londo, princes, kings and dukes from astora, berenike, catarine came here for ceremonies and holidays. Weather was decent, without this ash bullshit. We used to buy winrar Astoran furniture for price of water, you'd see bananas and oranges from Zena in every merchant. They were planning to expand Undead Burg and New Londo, even bring new water pipelines from drake valleys.
But noooo you had to listen to that toothy (no offence Frampt) piece of shit Kaathe, because muh ancestros'n shit.

He just wanted to chill in his fucking abyss, but the dumbasses on the surface (Oolacile) decided "hey, this guy has boatloads of humanity, let's tease it out of him with copious amounts of torture"
And so they got fucking swept under the Abyss. They deserved it. Manus was a sleeping dog that should've been let lie.

>kidnap the girl
Manus was the girl

>"hey, this guy has boatloads of humanity, let's tease it out of him with copious amounts of torture"
Nowhere does it say they tortured him

Well he certainly wasn't going to give it away.

Manus, Dusk, The Furtive Pygmy, and the main character in the Dark Lord ending are all the same character.

Not that guy but, Didn't Gough have dialogue saying they woke him up and drove him mad? It suggests that either the act of waking him up was enough to make him go crazy, or something else they did (take his pendant?) did it, could have been torture/experiments.

this dream again, de javu

Sounds like a final fantasy plot, or M Night Shamalamadingdong's next film.

They were holding him in cell as special guest, yes.

the dumb fucks in oolalicle told him the pendant did nothing and he went bananas

Neither of these are torture though. "Driving him mad" could be interpreted as torture, but since they didn't seem to do it directly I wouldn't say it counts.

What are you talking about?

>What are you talking about?
Not him but I'm gonna go from the top of my head and says once you go down the elevator, it does look like a cell door before entering that abyssal place.

I haven't played the DLC in a while, but isn't the entrance to abyss through a broken down wall?

Yeah, a broken down wall inside a cell at the end of the hallway. I hadn't played in a darn while either so I had to look up a video, that's where come from. There's also a trail of that black goo (blood) all over the fucking cell, making a trail through the broken wall and going down the chasm.
Manus confirmed for being imprisonned.

Alright, I have a dumb question.
This song, from the Dark souls 3 pvp from the DLC
youtube.com/watch?v=VB2qqZQePAU

I've been looking around, and I have no idea if this was an existing song before the trailer, or if it was a song made for the trailer.

The bonfire's name is literally oolacile township dungeon. It is a prison/torture/interrogation place.

Isn't there a huge fucking building with broken shackles at the end of Oolacile, right before the elevator that takes you down to the dungeon?

>with broken shackles at the end of Oolacile
I dont remember that one.

But he was tortured that's out of question. Even several years ago when i watched lore videos I clearly remember the commentator's talking about torture.

>There's also a trail of that black goo (blood) all over the fucking cell, making a trail through the broken wall and going down the chasm.
Ah, I never noticed that it lead back into the chasm. Torture confirmed, I guess.

He just wanted to be a pretty girl.

Every dark spells outside of pursuers' definition starts with ''Abyss sorcery discovered by an Oolacile sorcerer on the brink of madness.''
Only pursuer's definition is ''Sorcery of Manus, Father of the Abyss.''

I'm gonna speak out of my ass and guess that it was a mad sorcerer that was imprisonned and tortured, and he eventually called forth Manus himself.

for you to fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
who again?

Fuck off Knightbean

he was just insane.

Manus wanted your half pendant so badly that he traveled through time with dark magic, this obviously is a key to his madness, that pendant was very important to him, and it's possible that chester have the other half of the pendant, since manus dragged him from the future/another dimension too.
You find the half pendant on the duke's archives, a library from seath, the creator of sorcery, full of books about it, and Oolacile was know for it's sorceries. So Seath may be involved.

I don't even want to imagine the feeling of cold wet robe, darn it.