Why are Nintendo fans so adverse to emulation...

Why are Nintendo fans so adverse to emulation? They're always whining about piracy in every single emulation thread on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcs3.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been to those threads and you're lying about it only being nintendo fans

>adverse
*averse

I imagine it's 60% false-flagging and 40% bitterness because all Nintendo games are all the same.

Because they're not fans, they're paid shills who are here to try and sell a product.

Its vastly apparent how many Nintendo marketers are here every day.

Who is this?

Maybe because Nintendo's catalog is so much different than Sony or Xbox? The majority of the games on those 2 consoles already make it to PC.

Riley Reid. She burns so much coal they call her "The Industrial Revolution".

Sonygger falseflagging & Nintendo PR

It's mostly Smashfags and people baiting with their ARTIST'S VISION bullshit.

Just gonna take a swing and say it's more from things like Cemu and Citra rather than Dolphin or DeSmu and back. I carry a psp on me and emulate pretty much everything it can handle (granted I'd like better Snes emulation but PSP + Ps1 games is a good trade off). in fact I'm pretty much going to go out on a limb and say all the Cemu fags being annoying that they want Nintendo games, but not to pay for them.

Not even a fanboy, all pirate-fags are annoying. I understand there are people that wouldn't or couldn't have bought the game anyways, or it was only a demo, etc. But to say piracy has no negative effect on sales is laughable.

Idc about old ass roms, but when you don't support current games. Series die and people lose jobs. Probably won't kill the industry, but it will hurt future entries, devs, and the community overall in the long run.

Feel free to pirate from EA or anyone that has stupid DRM that punishes regular users though.

Emulation is always imperfect and always has some sort of problem with it, the only consoles worth emulating is NES and SNES because those are at least mostly accurate.
I have a powerful PC and own almost every modern console since the 90s except PS4 (will get it sometime soon).
I'm not biased in anyway as you can see, I just want games, and to play said games in an inferior way such as emulation sucks to me because I'm a perfectionist.

Because people shit on Nintendo relentlessly then turn around and play nintendo games on emulators.

Idk but I want to sniff her feet

Maybe because they didn't buy the console for the few first parry games that nintendo gets?

Nothing wrong with that.

>if you don't like a company's business practices then you aren't allowed to enjoy their games
ok

Probably because Ps3 and ps4 emu are never ever status.

I've seen them get salty about piracy but not emulation.

>You're entitled to someone's video games for free because you don't like them.
ok

Who's going to stop me? I'm not going to pay Nintendo $5 for a ROM they downloaded off the internet that forces me to use their garbage emulator when I could just download that ROM and use a good emulator for free.

No one, except Nintendo, cares about pirating virtual console games. Nice deflection though

Sure they don't.

because VC games are the only thing worth playing on nintendo consoles these days, and they can't accept that is much easier, better and free to just emulate

>baiting attention whores
Whew, laddie ...

not him, but they really, really don't. When Sup Forums gets into a discussion of NES or SNES emulation it is almost always civil. If someone so much as mentions Cemu people go apeshit.

I only see complaints for emulating the 3DS and Wii U, not for any other Nintendo platform except for the N64, and that's more due to accuracy issues than anything.

The thing is that issues plague Citra and CEMU and it's better to just play the games on the original hardware at this point in time than to play them on half-baked emulators whose only benefits are higher resolutions.

Everyone has a different take on emulation, and I like it for the purpose of preservation of games. But that requires a lot of time and power to get down properly. Just look at higan. It can run SNES games as if they were on the original hardware, but at over 3 GHz for perfect results. One day I'm not going to be able to play my Wii U anymore, so perfect emulation should exist so that these games can continue to be played as they were made, but until that day, I'm fine with playing Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U.

kek

rpcs3.net/

Is that so?

The entire board fights over piracy. NEVER EVER uses it in their shitposting wars.

We're not.
Emulation is amazing.
But lately, you guys been using it to shitpost.

There's a difference.

Cemu is great, I saw some 1440p screenshots, and just like Dolphin, they show how great Nintendo games looks when properly outputted

Btw, I want a fucking 3DS emulator. You think 720p is bad? Try 240p fuck this shit

because its only Nintendo systems that get emulated really well. sony and microsoft consoles don't have perfect emulation yet.