Where the fuck are all the RE7 threads?

Where the fuck are all the RE7 threads?

They've been a fucking plague all month and now that I've finally pre-ordered there's none to be found?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
webmshare.com/Avjvj
gamesdeal.com/resident-evil-7-pc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has anyone in the US, using a US Steam account, been able to buy and activate a key bought from cdkeys?

I just spent two hours watching all the cut scenes/quick time events it seems pretty good but it didn't answer anything.

I did earlier

yes

For RE7? I was told the keys were region locked.

>tfw not sure if I should buy it now or wait 2 months for a price drop

>This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm currently waiting for a man to drop LSD and play the VR version

yea

>tfw preloading on my PS4
>should be ready to go by the time it unlocks

God I hope this keeps me entertained until Nioh comes out.

Pre loading on pc. So pumped. Played the demo over the weekend and though it was great if short.

It's a fucking amazing game. Watching a Let's Play right now and it's intense as BALLS.

Legitimately don't know if my psyche could handle that.

> waiting for a man to drop LSD
Like, to your own house?

Isn't that terribly dangerous?

It'll keep you entertained for 9 hours

prepare to commit suicide aswell

All Amerifat NEETs are currently at walmart stocking up on energy drinks to play this for the next 48 hours after release

worldwide on cdkeys

Is psn doing a midnight release for this?

same thing happened with doom. people were shitting on it and it got good reviews. Sup Forums has now scattered like cockroaches since resident evil 7 is getting good reviews.

>watched Texas Chainsaw for the first time today

I'm ready lads.

I'm on EST.

When does the game unlock? 12AM?

Tomorrow: "oh shit guys i broke my VR headset"

LSD isn't really inebriating

Wtf is this post. Just needed to rip on Americans for no reason? I mean really, why did you post that?

>not getting it on PC for

12am

Just picked it up here in Australia, also got RE 4 remaster as a pre oder bonus. any good? only played the first one.

More like "oh shit guys, that guy stole my VR headset!"

Is it me or TCM isn't nearly as good as everyone says it is?

Maybe it's because it's like 40 y/o or something, but I expected more than what I got.

I don't have a gayman PC

It's funny because if you try to become inebriated while on LSD you won't feel it, so you can overdrink and die

the more you know

Re4 is pretty damn good.

They went full Mass Effect.

Probably the same autist from the AGDQ threads, just hide and move on.

>CDKeys says the game is in stock
>click buy
>"sorry we have no more"

Fuck. Looks like i'm waiting.

I'm from the uk. Not triggered. Just wondering.

>ameriblart detected

I thought UMBRELLA went bankrupt and got shutdown by RE4.

LSD is actually pretty docile depending on your tolerance and how much you take. Shrooms actually get a lot more intense and induce freakout reactions.

Everything up until the last half hour was passable for a cheesy, shitty horror movie. But that last half hour was great.

I couldn't tell you for sure why it had such an impact, but being subjected to a crazy ass, back water family and being locked in their house is a game that should have been long ago.

I vape weed for anxiety.
I think my tolerance would be pretty low based off my reaction to half a joint when I first got my card.

Then start off small. Don't let peer pressure from anyone force you into taking a dosage that you know is too much for you.

Main key with psychedelics is being in a familiar and comfortable environment, and if you're gonna be with people, make sure it's people you know and trust.

To those who have played: Is there anything particularly jump-scare worthy in the first hour or so? I really want to play for a bit before bed when it unlocks but I scare easily and the people in the apartment above me are fucking nazis who report any noise after 11PM.

>I couldn't tell you for sure why it had such an impact

>implied violence used much more effectively than the explicit violence of most slasher films
>plausible, realistic premise (at least compared to most famous horror films of the time)
>isolated setting gives a constant feeling of hopelessness and dread
>grainy cinematography gives it an almost documentary feel

Then just don't make noise, dumb ass.

+ replaying on Madhouse and with unlockables.

FUUUUUUUCK CDKEYS RAN OUT OF KEYS

THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE GAME FOR CHEAP

nobody cares about a VR gimick THE GAME on Sup Forums

This game has some of the best boss battle themes in the series. Just amazing:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Play with headphones? Don't both major game pads have an audio jack? Or into your PC.

Installing right now

Uninstalling right now

ONE MORE HOUR BOYS

kinguin

You miss the point senpai. If there's a big jump scare, especially if there's atmosphere build up to it, I tend to involuntarily yell out something like "Oh fuck" or whatever. Just wanted to see if it would be safe to play for 20 minutes or so to get a taste before I go to sleep.

Reinstalling right now

...Is Kinguin legitimate like CDkeys is? Or is it scummy like G2A?

Updating right now.

What, are you a fucking black or something? Just keep quiet then. Why you feel the need to scream every time something pops around a corner is beyond me. Just stay quiet if you don't want to bother your neighbors.

Jacking off right now

Never had a problem with Kinguin - and I've legit bought dozens of games there.
But, y'know, there's always the risk.

Buy two tabs, take one.

After you plateau then decide if you're ok for the other dose

I found Outlast too scary. Will I enjoy RE7?

I also hated that you would only run away in Outlast and not fight back

I'm ovulating right now

So, anyone know what's the use for the Rusty Coin from the demo? The one from Pre-Order increases your defense as long as it is in your inventory.

No way fagging right now.

There's literally no reason to do that unless you hate yourself. Guarantee you he won't play it after 4 minutes.

>pre ordering after those leak threads
w e w

Reviews noted that over the course of the game you get more firepower like traditional RE games.

The start of the game you're helpless, but things pick up once you get guns.

>still no nvidia driver

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

webmshare.com/Avjvj

I can't remember the last time I've updated and the demo ran without a hitch. What are you running man?

Got it, almost done in eight hours. Below I'll give a run down that I've copypasted off and on here because people usually ask. That said, your boy is gonna turn it off in the first half hour. Even if he's used to drugs like that, it'll fuck you hard on the VR. Hell, sober it makes you motion sick fast. Plus all the creepy shit that happens to set everything up.

Good game, madhouse is arrange mode so it has replay value and would be funny to speed run with items swapped out and enemies changed up somewhat.

reminder that this is a resident evil game in 2017

Love that movie. Now watch 2 as a goof and then 4 to see some actors you never knew were in such a weird shit movie.

what is actually supposed to happen here?

Wait is madhouse randomly generated or just preset?

>AMD driver since the 17th
>AMD has bad drivers meme still persists

In some ways worse, but you can fight back. It's just that some of the enemies can't die. You fuck em up good too.

That's pretty cool. Thanks for posting it, I'm preordering now

what exactly is your point?

I haven't been doing any research until today. Is this game linear or does it have interconnected areas. I don't mind if the areas change as long as they are good. For example in 0 you eventually lose access to the train but its replaced with another interconnected area. Ive heard there is a house, caverns, oil tanker and a Lab area.

I heard they have enemies in areas that are really tough and can only take them out for a few minutes, Do they appear randomly? Will they annoy me when im trying to solve a puzzle?

is it just a small house or a mansion?

>THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE GAME FOR CHEAP
gamesdeal.com/resident-evil-7-pc.html

30 MINUTES AAAAAAAAA

Europe only bitch

Remember not to serum cuck your WIFE over some random hickgirl.

Are there any other decisions to make?

Torrent where

omg I hate resident evil now

I think that's really the only one.

The areas are interconnected. There is the mansion, the ship and salt mine(lab inside). The salt mine is extremely linear nonetheless.

D E N U V O
E
N
U
V
O

Ex-wife plus she is a bio-terrorist. If you're a fan of the BSAA, you know what to do.

>Posting best part of the game in every thread spoiling it for everyone

user, please, it's not fun to ruin important parts of the game :(