What game provides you the most consistent dopamine rushes?

What game provides you the most consistent dopamine rushes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=660&v=qIsTgPo71Kc&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=zdHzeQIjhXk
smash.gg/tournament/the-true-king-750-pot-bonus/details
youtube.com/watch?v=bFZXJWQRybQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Phlhgoq_058
youtube.com/watch?v=90K36xjDuiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it has to be melee for me too. Are you good at it?

Super Smash Bros does.

Watching Mango and Leffen on Sunday gave me enough rush for cardiac arrest.

>''Plot armor isn't rea-''
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=660&v=qIsTgPo71Kc&app=desktop

>"Plot armor is not existent in reali-"
youtube.com/watch?v=zdHzeQIjhXk

Why did he try to gimmick and style on armada? Why m8? Fuck dude, have 5 more seconds patience. Fuck me. Stupid gook.

That ending is something else. Never dropping Falco

Enjoy getting fucked up by Puff and Peach forever.

It's the curse of being a Falcon player.

If they simply went for results, maybe Falcon would finally win a major.

>Falco loses against peach
lol. You do know that peach's strongest tool is crouch cancel right? Which doesn't work on falco. But who am i kidding. You're one of those who see armada winning with peach and think it's because of the match up.

>don't have anyone to play with besides my friends who are shit
>only time I get to play Melee it's just in training mode doing movement and tech skill
>FINALLY get a tournament in my area
>it's fucking Smash 4 and PM only (says Melee but no reg)
Well... I'm not the best at Smash 4 but maybe it'd be fu-

>there's 2 well known sonic mains going
>the rest are literally who's
Fuck, I can't justify calling off work for this.

smash.gg/tournament/the-true-king-750-pot-bonus/details

Go to a nebulous tourney in new york to meet Hax or something.

Actual fighting games give me the rush I need.

That was fucking exhilarating. Good lord.

kyonyuu fantasy

>Implying Falco can't beat Puff or Peach

See PPMD

There's always gotta be one.
Stay mad fag :^) Smash/Melee will always make more money and get more views than your """fighting games""".

>one set
>24 minutes

I dont really care about melee but that was pretty hype. Must have been crazy to be in the room

Same fag

>I dont really care about melee
Why?

Cause I'm gay

>2013 Armada and Hbox are somehow relevant now

Remember the last time PPMD's Falco beat either?

No?

Because the literal top level of melee is relevant to locals right? My point is that it's possible if user gits gud

because I only enjoyed it casually and don't care for the competitive scene

Melee is one of the only games to constantly entertain me, and a big part of that is just keeping up with the scene.

>See PPMD
>See a top level player
>hurr I was talking about locals not top level

And you can beat local Peaches with G&W who cares?

Considering G&W outranges and can chaingrab her, yeah, no fucking shit.

And it doesn't mean G&W beats Peach in the matchup does it?

He does.

What is this thread even about besides dickriding mango?

Anybody have a clip of high level Smash 4 or Smash 64 play? I'd like to compare.

So why don't you main Fox?

And don't say hand problems because all you gotta do is take regular breaks from playing and stretch your hands properly

>high level Smash 4

High level run up shiled stop to roll? What do you mean high levele smash 4 play?

The dudes looking at a tournament in PA and you tell him to go to NYC. What's wrong with you

Because he's boring? Who wants to play a character with a projectile that has no hitstun and shit range.

Never reply to me or my double lasers again

If you say fox is boring you're either retarded or not good. Fox is the one character that will always have a perfect option in any situation it's up to you to pick the right option in that exact moment.

This is the biggest meme ever.

The character is garbage and will never win a major not because of its players, its because falcon is just a bad character.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFZXJWQRybQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Phlhgoq_058

Im so fucking bored of Armada.

If both hbox and armada would permanently break their hands it would save melee. If leffen vs mango was the grand finals it would be lit af. But of course we get le campy cuck swede which is the most boring, sterile and emotionless player of all time.

I'm addicted to the misfire

I only play like, 5 times per year and i am still ranked 4th in my country. I play sheik. Fox needs dedication and weekly play to keep in shape.
With sheik, once tech skill isnt a barrier anymore (1-2 years of play) you don't need to grind anymore. In fact, you get better each time you play because you only have to worry about neutral game cause sheiks punish game is almost automatic. If you got good reactions, that's a plus.

>the optimal way to play sonic in sm4sh is constantly shielding in place
This game managed to get even worse than a year ago

Sad!

If only his recovery wasn't so bad he could have a shot

>tfw people slowly but surely swallow the Melee redpill and realize how much of a superiro game it is to tr4sh.
nice, About time, Sup Forums.

Playing devil's advocate here. I believe this is the most flashy set for Smash 4. Probably not the most high-level, but it's pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=90K36xjDuiw

I legitimately do not understand how anyone can enjoy watching mang0 play this game

>Losers R1
That's not really a fair sample

Fuck that Smash 4 set though, I can't see how anyone can say it's a better game than Melee

How is it not a fair example? It's two top level 64 players.

Hi hax

Smash 4 is entertaining for the first 80~% of each stock.

I've seen some really creative combos and hard work for an extra 5% on a combo (really like Void's Sheik). The problem is after that 80% or so, the game delves into literal shit.

>what feels like minutes of "dash dancing" movements
>throwing out random safe aerials or tilts hoping they run into it
>roll like fucking mad
Nobody wants to be aggressive at those %s because it's fucking 2 stock and half the cast has shit kill options outside of random smash attack or throws. Not to mention the shit ledge mechanics slow the game even more.

How the fuck do you save Smash 4 guys?

Blowing up npc and players alike in Elite give me a hard boner.

Because I love luigi's wavedash

smash 4 is funner, fite me faggots

>funner

Explain your own opinion first

>YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Better roster (yes I mean viable characters), funner play styles, more play styles, longer games which is a plus for me. Then it has more items and stages, if that is your thing. I also like all the modes it came with.

Melee is great too, I think technically better, but Smash 4 is just way more fun. Sorry don't come for me melee fags

Sm4sh is more fun with friends, items, stages, and all that shit
Melee is better as a competitive game
PM is a balance between the two above

I never played PM so idk

but yea that is kinda what I was getting at altho I think smash 4 can be fun competitively

>How the fuck do you save Smash 4 guys?

Release a patch to let us have roster stocks in basic gameplay like in Smash World.

He just feels weird to play, I don't like his neutral and I'd rather be making people mad with peach downsmash

Because when I was a casual I played Marth.

As I learned more about the game I stuck with Marth because he was the character I had the most fun playing. The fact that my favorite character as a casual ended up being top tier makes me happy.
Trying to pick up Falco though.

>Sm4sh is more fun with friends, items, stages, and all that shit
Sm4sh isn't even fun on a casual level.

Yoshi djc super armor makes him better than fox

supreme commander but I'm too lazy to search for a pic of it so have something else instead

>Sm4sh is more fun with friends, items, stages, and all that shit

Could not disagree more. I think both Melee and PM are by far the best casual games in the series, followed by 64, with Brawl and 4 not being worth it. This is why Sakurai's motivation of "making the game fun for casual players" has always rung hollow for me; I played Melee from like 2nd grade to present with my friends, many of whom were and are shitters. It's still fun. You can still turn on items.

God Hand
Though I'm sure fighting games are very exhilarating for people who are good at them.

win in starcraft and you will feel like GOD no lie

I think Sm4sh is only fun on a casual competitive level. High level play is aggravating and casual play is just retarded. But I do enjoy me some For Glory now and then. Just wish there was more stage variety.

I had that expirience last november, now i cant even bring myself to play Sm4sh anymore. It baffles me how just practicing SHFFLing and wavedashing is more fun than playing for glory now. I just need to find actual people to play against now.

I wish it had good Ness and Bayonetta. ;_;

I can't bring myself to play vanilla Melee because of this and usually stick with SD Remix.

My other problem is I don't have the time or money to drive 8 towns over to find some place to play other autists and my skill level is probably in the pitiful level.

not only winning, but every battle you win, damn, every battle you LOSE is exhilarating. Fighting for map control, stealing units, outsmarting your enemy, winning a battle because of superior tactics, losing a battle but saving your best units. And god, when reinforcements arrive, that is the best feeling I ever got on a video game, even in shitty games like CoH2, having a partner get back in the fight thanks to your artillery strike and then minutes after, when you are about to lose your point see a massive army surrounding the enemy and destroying their best armor thanks to flanking.

It really is so much excitement packed in a single match.

Sm4sh is the soccer of vidya
>fun to play, especially with friends on a semi-competitive level
>godawful to watch