NIOH 12 MORE DAYS FOR USA

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/03/action-rpg-nioh-to-be-published-by-sie-ps4-pro-enhancements-detailed/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say it with me!
S U B 7 0 M E T A C R I T I C

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
DO IT

these petitions do nothing

>M E T A C R I T I C
>being useful for anything but garbage opinions of randoms off the street

WUZ SAMOFLANGE N SHIEEET

>less thank 600k sold

>WE
But he wuz literally samuraiz and shiet was he not?

Not buying the game now that there's a nigger in it. Shame, the demos were fun.

never lose hope

there wasn't hope to begin with. it's over man

The general reception to the demo's is highly positive by the vast majority of those who played it.

Game 'journalism' websites will cater their review scores to what people expect/agree with, as always.

It'll get a low 80's metacritic due to being good but not mainstream enough to be allowed to be scored better than games like Dark Souls 3 or Zelda. This low 80's metacritic will then be constantly used by shitposters claiming Niohfags blown the fuck out when it ends up with a lower metacritic than Souls games.

unless the game is unexpectedly short or is broken in some way there's no way it ends up under 80, but it won't go over 90.

metacritic is only used to start shit anyway.

So what's the justification for the black dude.

I remember that there was a black dude who's a hand of some Nip official back in the day, but I also remember it being pretty far apart from the white dude.

>METACRITIC IS SHIT IT DOESNT COUNT
kek

>Not buying the game because of a character's race
SJW

It worked for Dark Souls but that was a one off thing that Namco wanted anyway and From thought 'haha fuck it lets do a DLC AND a port to a platform we've never developed for before in just 6 months'.

I...fuck, I'm sad now...well let's see how does this end

this, was going to preorder but I'm not giving a single cent to devs who panders to SJWs

Nobunaga had a black samurai named Yasuke. I think Nioh takes place about 20 years after Nobunaga died, and Yasuke would still be alive because we was spared for being an "animal that doesn't know anything."

>they always forget about me

Yasuke (the black dude) was the first recorded foreign Samurai. He was Ethiopian and was basically hired labour on a Portuguese merchant ship because although he wasn't a slave nigger labour was still cheap and when they got to Japan he decided to stay, mostly because he got to live in relative luxury as a novelty because Oda Nobunaga (basically THE biggest big guy in Japanese history) thought black skin was funny and didn't believe it at first and thought it was ink. He kept him around because he was fucking huge and good at intimidating diplomats when Nobunaga wanted them to agree with him. He got proper samurai training and was basically a body guard to Nobunaga until Nobunaga's death where he sided with one of Nobunaga's sons and faded into obscurity from that point because they haven't found any other records of him past that point. He was probably just crushing yellow puss for the rest of his life. And this game is barely historically accurate and more just taking all the cool guys from a certain period and having them together in a completely fictional tale despite the fact they didn't exist in Japan at the same time together. There was only 20 years between Nobunaga's death and William Adams showing up irl so Yasuke could potentially have been alive then but hardly capable of fighting.

Yasuke was real and the ONLY black samurai.

This isn't WE WUZ pandering.

Is that my nigga Yasuke!? Think we'll get to fight him?

Also, his name 'Yasuke' or 'Yaosuke' is believed to be based on his tribe, the Yao people of Ethiopia + suke, a popular suffix for Japanese boy's names. So it'd be like calling an American Americasuke or Whitesuke.

We better get to fight him
I want that fucking bear spirit for my axe

We get to fight Tachibana before becoming friends so it'll probably be the same for Yasuke.

Thank you for the info, now I can look forward to the game again.

That's pretty cool

I want that armor.

>that piece of shit was made by from
that explains so much.

Yellow means it's good, right?

>20 years

Oh. I somehow remembered it being like, 100 years apart from William.

That's cool I guess.

Amarita fiends explode if killed by fire?

I want that axe, every nigga I help is gonna love my Ki smashing abilities.

They have a threshold, they can be at full health and blow up.

I love that wearing ninja gear affects your dodges.

WILL THERE BE GREAT SWORDS

This looks fun as fuck. How do you get that fire sword? I played last chance but never found anything like that.

Why do yiu need multiple threads you meming retard?

Other Nioh thread is better.

no

when you kill a certain enemy it buffs your weapon

It's coming to PC regardless of whether I sign it or not so why bother?

Kill yourself.

You can have big heavy hammers

SOURCE?
SOURCE?
SOURCE?

You first.

maybe. we dont know. i feel like there is one or two more weapons they havent showed

I'm not the retard who cries and throws a fit every time a video game does something I don't like even if it's based on history. That's you.

because the japanese did not employ big 2h swords generally at any point in time during japanese history ?

I'm not throwing a fit though? I wasn't telling anyone to boycott Nioh or anything like that, I simply said that I wouldn't buy it. Now, I have a limited amount of both time and money, right? So I have to somehow decide which games I buy, and which I do not. And yes, inserting black characters (like I falsely assumed) is one of those factors that help me form my decision. If you think that's retarded, suit yourself, I don't care, but don't come telling me how I should spend my money, okay?

>what is an odachi

dark souls was a multiplat from the beginning
nioh is a PS4 exclusive published by sony

If you were looking forward to the game and Yasuke ruined it for you

Then you're petty garbage and I'm glad I wont be running into your pathetic ass in my great game.

Please refrain from buying this, thank you.

it doesnt
there's a skill that changes your backwards dodges when you have below 30% equip weight

honey that's not a greatsword, which is what the mong user asked

Yeah but it wasn't on PC and before the PC petition From said they'd never even considered the idea of developing for PC. Not saying Nioh getting a port is gonna happen though.

O yea the realism, the realidm in the game with yokai and oni, yea that realism

That realism?

>published by sony
Lol

In one the latest trailer you can se william do the fancy sword swiging when you summon the yokai, it's a lot slower than normal and the blade locks thick, a dunno

You said they did not employ big two hand swords, okatanas and odachis prove you wrong.
>inb4 they were only ornametal/ceremonial

But they employed giant hammers and axes?

I hate niggers but I'm still going to buy this.
WE WUZ posters are either ironic or false flagging.

absolute illiteracy, the user said GREATSWORDS
BIG
MEATY
SWORDS

yes, it might surprise you that in some cultures the supernatural was (and is) prevalent. one might even go as far as to say that the mythology and the mythological characters represented in NiOh (TM) weren't made up, they were part of the culture! don't bother asking if people had their own guardian spirits, you aren't that retarded to think ppl would fall for that b8

Why the fuck are you fuck arguing this shit? Theres like full engine sized hammers and axes, what the fuck is the problem with greatswords, is this bait or autistic screeth of " i am right "

>Sup Forums
>caring about substantiated facts

That's their equivalent, he didn't say European greatswords specifically. And again, I'm correcting what YOU said about samurai not using 2hand weapons.

Realism user here, am not saying some stupid shit about how irrealistic is the portrayal of the mitology on the culture, i was arguing that using the realism argument in a game were set mithology is taken as facts and science anything could be as long as it's well written and integrated in the story and grounded in it's own reality

well when I said 2h weapons I meant 2h greatswords, not what you're talking about; I'm glad we're on the same page now

So let me get this straight
It's not weird to have giant fucking axes and hammers in a samurai game
But it is to have great swords? (Samurai warriors has them btw)

Also as the other user said nodachis, odaching and the massive nagamakis and shit

Because fuck you that's why. You specifically motherfucker.

Samurai didn't use greatswords, they used 2 handed samurai swords.

Do not expect to be able to use greatswords, which are western weapons, in a game about samurai and ninja and general fuedal japanese culture.

blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/03/action-rpg-nioh-to-be-published-by-sie-ps4-pro-enhancements-detailed/

;3

Possibly. There was a two handed great sword shown in one of the trailers. It was the one where he was on a tower during a thunder storm with his spirit waifu.

I'm not even sure where you got the idea of realism from. I mentioned mythology because it's in the same realm as what we're both talking about. the game is incorporating ACTUAL history in the game, they're not following a historical script, it's a basis. why would they just randomly add in meaty 2h swords? why stop there - why not have machine guns and tanks? because it does not fit the setting. you can say that that's "realism" but it's really not

don't get me wrong - I would be the first of you bitches here to use a greatsword

this lad gets it

The autism is real.

Well t-thank senpai i didn't know you cunt knew of me

>Ambfuckingtingling.gif

Instead expect to use giant axes and hammers
Right? Samurai warriors did it. Why won't nioh

I just want a cool sword on my back instead of an axe tbqh

>The worth of a game has boiled to whether something is historically accurate or not.
>In a fucking fictional setting.
>In a fucking fictional world.

This place is fucking garbage.

how is anything he said autistic? he is 100% correct, both historically and from a game design point of view (read: not being retarded)

Because they've already put in axes and hammers!
Do why not great swords?

no, you are literally braindead, we're not talking about the worth of a game at all, we're bashing our heads over trivial shit

I don't think anyone would boycot this game over anything that is historically inaccurate

you are retarded

Kouhai, I...

The game already features non-period/culture correct weapons so using that as a basis for any argument is pants on head retarded.

I want to fuck the blacksmith

I'm getting this game I was just fucking wondering if it'd have great swords of some kind as it has hammers and axes and samurai warriors and other samurai games implement great swords (kinda like the ones in dynasty warriors)
We shouldn't argue over the historical context of a video game where you're killing literal yokai

>he thinks sword lenght, clarlssification and usage is trivial
I bet you have sex you fucking faggot.

Mmmhhhhh

no ones arguing about anything, it's just a talking point over something that someone said

and the answer is still no

literally within this own thread.

I don't see how I was being autistic. I guess you assume I'm a weeaboo, maybe?

Hammers and Axes are not western weapons. Its easier to believe a samurai might have used a giant mallet or giant axe than they would great-sword.

I don't see the greatswords out of place primarily because william was never a samurai in the baddas yokai slayer way, he could probably kick ass and shit but not to the degree of the game, also the game implies a full cruce ship of due to the dialogo am asuming mercenaries plus william and it's common folk, my point being i don't think it's out of place and actully flintlock would fit as would stationari(? Chain guns with it's corresponding magic or my grandpa blacksmith has this knew sick desing agains yokai and shit reason

Please tell me this is some WE WUZ fanart and not actually in the game

People are arguing
And where's the solid evidence

That's debatable.
The western involvement in feudal Japan would most likely bring over commonly used great swords rather than mallets and axes.

If there's another western character that has his own or some kind of like ship full of them crashes and william loots and minmaxes them - then yes. but as other anons have said, greatswords are not eastern weapons

Neither are
Hammers
Axes

Axes and Hammers are correct for feudal japanese culture, you complete fucking retard.

Quit defending stupid shit like wanting great-swords in a fucking samurai game.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke