Kill me

kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456887/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're still gonna buy it as is everyone else on Sup Forums

Can we please just face the fact that women are not evolved for war.
Men are physically stronger in every possible facet because we evolved to fight and protect. We have higher level of adrenaline, testosterone, we are more aggresive more likely to engage in combat. 1000 years ago, today, and a 1000 years from now it will be the same. Soldier will always be 99% male. It just takes me out of the experience of a video game when I see some ""tougher than nails" (and yet still 100lbs with huge tits) female punch a full-grown male in the face and knock him out with one punch. No matter how much these SJW's want diversity, men and women will never be equal in war.

Not in March when I'll be playing Nier then Persona 5.

By then it will be memed and exposed as the shit it looks like it is.

Nah it looks truly atrocious in every aspect.

>normies

I haven't yet bought an Origin game and I don't plan in this lifetime

>kill me

Let me just grab a gun

this

This is a future where we can genetically enhance chicks with exoskeletons or gene-mods. Shut up.

>buying EA games

only redditors do this

you just need to point and shoot to kill someone now

>2017

Why do you still care? Series hasn't been good in a literal decade

As someone who enjoyed ME3 apart from the ending.

No way i'm buying this crap.

No, you actually need to aim and focus. Which means no losing your shit when a firefight goes down. And, once again, men are demonstrably better at retain concentration, focusing, and aiming better. They also have better reflexes. This has a lot to do with the fact that the corpus collusum is smaller on a male than on a female. Women, on average, are better at keeping track of multiple objects, but men are better at zeroing in on a single object and ignoring all the excess stimuli around them.

Can't wait to not use those boring ass humans, more of the female turian WHEN?

I doubt that really makes a difference in a video game, women can get the similar twitch reflexes as guys i think.

Hey, I bought Dragon Age Inquisition.

For $6.

For the complete pack with all the DLC because $6 is cheap enough to skip fucking with piracy. Shame they refuse to bundle the Mass Effect games with their DLC, I would do the same for ME3.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW ALIEN RACES?! ARE THERE EVEN ANY?! THE SHIT IS THIS

when did mass effect go wrong? was mass effect 2's plot the turning point from respectable rpg to a poopoo sandwich?

HOL UP

>I bought ass effect 1 and 2
>didn't purchase 3 even when it was on a super sale
Nah, I'd rather get ME3 than this shitty ass looking crew

>mass effect

who cares?

By alien races they meant more non-whites

There aren't, all gameplay videos etc only have shown more of the same.

If any appear it will be paid DLC

>commander Ryder and the diversity squad

>Manveer puts a poo in loo character self insert that gets a white girl

They don't seriously have the balls to try and go to a totally new galaxy with literally no new alien races to encounter.

R-right?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456887/

"A review of the literature on the influence of gender on RT shows that in almost every age group, males have faster RTs as compared to females, and female disadvantage is not reduced by practice.[13,14,15] Researches done by Misra et al.[16] also showed that males responded faster than females."

They can't, even with practice.

>female turian

This is the reason I'm not buying this game

Female turians can have crests too, you know.

It's just a female turian's crest. Gosh.

>Trent Wood
more like Wrend Toot, am I right?!

you paid too much

The only ME I ever bought was the first one. If you didn't learn your lesson by then then it's already too late now.

fucking normies don't deserve the witcher

>there was a witcher 1 and 2?
>wow 1 looks gay dude
>why isn't 2 a sandbox

the new galaxy is just a gimmick to avoid how terrible an ending 3 was for future material

>more than one human

Fuck that. They've got all the original races AND these new weird races, but more than one human squadmate? Fuck off with your PC shoehorning, Bioware. We could get any number of interesting characters giving insight on actual lore, but instead MORE GENERIC GRUFF MILITARY HUMANS DESIGNED BY TUMBLR.