MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO HOLD THE GUN!

MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO HOLD THE GUN!

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

>ugh racist much?

how do the character models look WORSE than the original series

calling everyone racist will make sense now, because in space they are literally another race

its called "the bioware effect"
>how comes DA2 is worse in every regard than DA1?

>I don't like human X because he has a different skincolor

How is it possible to be that retarded? If he's badly written or had the voice of a 15yo girl I'd understand it, but you guys are just fucking idiots. Maybe you should wait for the game to get released before you shit on one character.

>inb4 someone calls me a shill

AYO HOL UP
>Smacks lips
YOU TRYNNA TELL ME
WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ N SHIIEET?

>space game
>can't play as anything else except humans

>How is it possible to be that retarded?

Do you want to know what fuels every racist's thoughts deep down in his heart? Fear

>inb4 someone calls me a shill
Perhaps if you didn't support a game with models that look like they came from a feminist's back side then I'd digress.
But you do so yeah. Shill.

>there are people posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who will choose to play as a normal human when alternate fantasy/sci-fi races are available

milque-toast motherfuckers I tell you what

for everything else is wrong, he'll be written better than jacob
just because you can't get worse than jacob

You'd think that they'd allow the player to do something in a completely new ME trilogy.
But of course not.

>implying you wouldn't fuck them

tell me theres more girls to fugg in this game than that white haired dike.

you can only prep the bull in this game

Are the rumors true that she's COLONIZED?

>space game
>the aliens are green humans

Bioware thinks you can't relate to something that doesn't look exactly like you. It's also why they gave the bad guy race clothing.

>race is just skin color
>implying the character won't be badly written anyway
Wrong, you've been able to play as non-humans in every Mass Effect game, they've all had nigger and Asian options.

The only thing I can think of that could redeem this game (just a little) would be if they allowed you to romance the turian.

>world of warcraft
>humans have the best racials because blizzard is fucking retarded when it comes to encouraging racial diversity
I can understand wanting there to be a stronger presence of humans, since the game spawned from orcs -vs- humans, but hardly anyone plays the more creative races.

human, elves.. so boring.

YO HOL UP
*smack lips*
YA TELLIN
*kills unarmed Asari*
HOL UP
*deals with drugs*
WE WUZ
*gets space-welfare*
AYO HOL UP
*complains being oppressed*
SPAHZ KANGZ
*absorbs starlight with melanin power*

DAILY REMINDER THIS GUY IS BASED ON THIS GUY.

BIOWARE CONSTANTLY STEALS PEOPLES LIKENESSES.

niggas always breaking AR 670-1

>space game
>every alien has a penis/vagina so humans can make love to them the good old-fashioned way

this is nothing new

back to r/gaming with you

You could sex Garrus in that shitty ME3 dlc

Google "Convergent Evolution". Cheers.

Undead had the best. Immune to Fear was a god-send. Plus Charm. It was useless until cooldowns in TBC (bitches didn't know bout mah chain Seduction). In terms of PvP? Humans had the best Racials only because of Rogues and Druids.

But in general, the Undead was best because it was useful for PvE.

Orc and Troll were useful for PvE.

Blood Elves was the worst. I can't remember Night Elves (was it some Eye spy thing?). Dunno bout Gnomes and Dorfs either,. was a Horde dude.

test

You have a female turian in your team, might be able to romance her.

>Shepard looks like the model hired to model Shepard

The indignity.

AYO HOL UP
YOU TELLIN ME
WE SOME KINDA
SUICIDE SQUOD?

Na i just want another Miranda

They barely look alike. The hair is the only equal part
I hate Bioware, no doubt about it, but this was just pulled out some user's ass

>mfw that sloppy kiss in the trailer
How much you want to bet they motion captured that shit?

Can somebody put these two together. OP's picture is way better and showing the likeness.

I can't find a picture of the dude angry. He's on GoT.

I think that was his point

I remember playing a Human Warlock with engineering. Could basically see stealthed players from cast range.

I have to say they captured the essence of a nigger pretty well with this guy.

>make nigger for diversity
>make him look straight off the slave boats

sjws are the most racist they only see other races as caricatures

that's not barely, it's very alike.

chances are, he's based on somebody and this guy is a GoT actor, so it's likely he was picked up for a reference guy, maybe a mo-cap.

but you're entitled to that opinion user, carry on.

Why is Western character design so fucking ugly? Just compare to this.

People want to see beautiful characters. Fuck off with your fetal-alcohol syndromes.

how else will we know his ethnicity?

If they are going to throw physics out of the window for the sake of FTL travel, they might as well make away with evolution theory too and give us aliens that are actually alien

>actually paying real life dollaroos for EA´s social justice effect
the devs were racist as fuck so im not buying this liberal shit

I don't really see any resemblance, my man. But you let me have my opinion so I'll let you have yours

>People want to see beautiful characters.
ugly people want to see beautiful characters. I want to see realistic people.

>all the girls in your squad are angry feminists that need no man
>rest of the team are just copypaste of older characters
I'd say this is gonna flop hard but normies will eat anything Bioware shits so I guess I'll be one of the few people that are going to pretend this game doesn't exist.

Blondie and the Nigger will get Virmire'd, right?

Nigga, let's not pretend alien designs in ME have always ever been anything other than "we can re-use human bipedal animations" in approach. You'll notice more alien races like Hanar and Volus barely movie which leads to me to think they essentially have very basic animation sets. As in, a handful.

There are plenty of differences. The ME character has a rounder chin and sharper cheekbones for one. His nose is also wider.

Nah mate this nigga has a longer face than the nigger in mass effect.

A self proclaimed beautiful person, are you?

>yfw the krogan turns out to be your squad's Carth

Realistic doesn't mean ugly.

Why did they scan Joel Fry's head and make him a nigger?

Probably 2 dudes

Realistic means flawed and not porcelain dolls you see in JRPGs. Where you draw the line between ugly and flawed is up to preferences, I guess.

this is realistic. what reality YOU live in?

Problem is, designing aliens is always going to be based on what humans know. Which is humans. In terms of intelligent creatures, bipedal makes the most sense as it allows them to carry tools which is obviously a major thing. You could go quadruped, but that still requires tool use, which means stuck on arms for manipulation.

Aliens, as in alien aliens not intelligent sapient and sentient aliens, are likely to be jellyfish like. We don't even know what potential non-earth like aliens look like. Shit on earth has been found which is bizarre, like arsenic eating bacteria, which is deadly to carbon base life.

The best we can come up with his the symmetrical bipeds.

not that guy, but the woman based on Yvone or whatever he name is had a few minor changes as well, as you'd have to pay for likeness. I can see what he's talking about, not that I agree with him. Though it is possible they used him as a basis. They did the same in Baldurs Gate with a guy who looks like Vin Disel in his potrait. Plus Tali was literally a stockimage girl photoshopped badly.

Seems people are divided on whether it's him or not. I'm sticking with, if anything, he was edited a bit.

My best fun was with a Lv.49 twink shaman. God it was so OP. I'd explain it but it's a long explanation on why it was OP.

Oh of course. I'm just saying it is at least viable. I don't see how they can make quadrupeds work as a race, playable or not.

uhh when did I say real people can't be pretty senpai?

He's basically the only decent character design they have shown so far.

Everyone else either looks terrible or generic.

>He's basically the only decent character design they have shown so far.
Says a lot about the game.

I wonder if he still gets royalties

>ugly people want to see beautiful characters
You talk about realism yet don't understand that in reality beautiful people like hanging out with other beautiful people. Moron.

Realistic doesn't mean pick out the most ugly person you can think of. I'd say majority of people can be attractive with the proper styling so it would be realistic for characters to be attractively styled too.

>beautiful people like hanging out with other beautiful people.
No, they like fucking other beautiful people. There are plenty of beautiful with far less attractive friends.

>He's on GoT.
Is he? As who?

Someone from Slavers Bay

Hizdahr zo Loraq, for a total of 8 episodes

A Meerenese noble. He is a political ally and husband to Danearys although I'm pretty sure he's dead now.

people are ugly mostly

Google "My Ass". Cheers.

I bet bioware mocap'd a fat chick for the 'running' animation. It might explain why it looks like the are running with beach balls between their legs and under their arms.

And they tits low enough to compete with Zimbabwean exchange rates.

>has no argument: the post

a guy post a scientific theory and you dismiss it as 'my ass'? Lad, if you can't read or cba to read, just say so or don't reply to people.

>mate
>nigga
>mixing ebonics and brit/aussie slang

>that absolutely horrendous Avenger

Why is Bioware suddenly obsessed with making everything curvy as shit? ME3 managed to keep the right mix of angular and curved, so why have they dropped the ball so hard now?

i dont know why but the barely visible pubic hair is getting the blood flowing to my loins

What if I'm a black aussie?

don't you have petroleum to inhale

He look like a total bro in the trailer tho.
I'm more concerned about the dyke.

>I'm more concerned about the dyke.
As you should be. She has crazy eyes.

Looks like a random liberal black guy, the kind that goes on feminist movement stuff.

God that looks awful

The fact that theres a dude that looks exactly like my video game protag, just walking about somewhere, is still crazy to me.

he's a handsome fucker as well, but looks a lot different with a beard and more hair

Because you know with Bioware is not adding the nigger for artistic direction, it will not add to the games quality or progress the story.
Its them pandering to the regressive left, and the more they've pandered the shitter their games have gotten.

I still fail to see how that's body armor of any kind. It looks like a spandex gimp suit with some ceramic plating on the shoulders and painted-on belts. This I could at least convincingly buy into, for example.

Well he's aging, so he's shifting into that mature man look.

>I GOT 5 KIDS TO FEED

>black father
>being there for his kids

pick one

Too bad he's the best looking character in Andromeda.

If they dumped everyone else but him and started over, the game would have a chance.

>painted-on belts

That shit kills me. Especially when you compare it with something like Witcher 3 armor that has actual geometry and moving parts influenced by physics. For a 2017 game Mass Effect Andromeda does not look that impressive.

Didn't the Witcher 3 still have horrible clipping issues with the sword hilts and etc? One of these days we'll get a game that gets that shit right

He actually looks okay, I was sick of always getting bald blackies

It's been known to happen.