DELET THE PC PORT

DELET THE PC PORT

What are you gonna do, stab me?

What does his butthole smell like?

*stabs you*

=3

Of fuck that hurt to type, couldn't even hit submit with this sentence to smooth it over for me.

First game was shit. I just want to fuck that girl (boy)

Who's that cute girl?

I still remember the time that journalist Sup Forums always jerked off wrote an entire article about how triggered he was over the fact the main character was actually a boy.

you ready for the PC fanbase to absolutely ruin it like they did the souls games and metal gear rising?

What's with the sudden queen(male)posting? I was under impression that the PC version was announced at reveal, wasn't it?
Anyway, does the first game come to PC as well? Because I'd be reluctant to start with the sequel.

That's a Queen (male)

Delete your life.

the first ni no kuni was painfully mediocre, everyone is just pretending otherwise because muh ghibli

What's the point of him being a cute young prince if he's that girly looking?

what did pc do to those 2 games

The first game is honestly pretty shit. Combat is awful and th handholding throughout the entire game is ridiculous. The combat already looked better in the reveal imo, but I'm gonna wait to see how things turn out before buying it.

I just want to impregnate that princess (male).

It was announced only yesterday.
And ofcourse Sup Forums has to keep going on about their gay memes nonstop.

*it was a hologram*

While the Steam port didn't help, Rising's fanbase was always Godawful.

cute young princes are usually girly looking

no one cares about this garbage you weeb shits

pc fanbase is fucking cancer and ruins everything it touches.

Pot calling the kettle black

>PC PORT
>PORT
That's not how video-games work my dear consolefriend.

>ruin souls
Sorry to interrupt your UGGHHH ITS SO HARD IM SO BADASS FOR PLAYING THIS shitposting
>ruin MGR
sorry to interrupt your UGGGH RULES OF NAITURE CHRUZAYYY shitposting

I don't think ni no kuni even has a fanbase because it wasn't a very good game and you couldn't shitpost about it.

Fun fact, back in the day princes were often raised as girls in the early years, so in case of a coup, they wouldn't have been assassinated as the rightful male heirs to the throne.

Because they are.

Even real life princes were girly looking.

NEVER

EVER

POMF POMF

KIMOCHII

>Sorry to interrupt your UGGHHH ITS SO HARD IM SO BADASS FOR PLAYING THIS shitposting
yeah, you're right, endless LOLGITGUD is way better.

GLORIOUS PC GAMING MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN.

you're right
PC babbies whine and cry that every game they don't get is shit, then giggle and babble like tards when they get the games

...and subsequently butcher the games with unnecessary mods.

Am I in a console wars thread?

more like need no cunny because we got that boipucci instead

How would you think that originated from PC, that is literally all the souls fanbase from DeS onward.

DeS only had a "good" fanbase too before it was released in the west and we were playing the import

Just kill yourself if you are serious.

>game nobody gives flying fuck about

have fun PC friends.

>...and subsequently butcher the games with unnecessary mods.
>butcher game with OPTIONAL mods

Are you making yourself look retarded on purpose?