Fire Emblem Poll

Don't let Hector lose to shitty only known in Melee Roy and new age Ike. I'm counting on you.

Hes gay btw

i voted for serra

Nah you disrespect hector's girl too much for me to do that

Reminder to vote for Zigludo-Chan-San-Sempai-Sama so they make a GotHW remake

These are the results so far, They have a separate poll for males and females. Hector is the only man in top 5.

It's too late, the male vote is a joke

Vote best boy Priam and kick Corrin out of the top 20

I'm sorry user, I have to keep voting for Ike after that kotaku writer made an entire article complaining that he was winning. They've forced my hand.

gay

what a fag

>RD Ike
>not a man

>little Ike above big Ike
why

My nigga joshua is 17

Voting for RD Ike.
He was a literal fucking godslayer, and his quotes are incredible there. Might throw in a vote for PoR Ike because he's higher already.
Also this, it was fucking retarded and claimed that Fates and Awakening characters should eat the poll.

He died like a bitch lmao

>Not voting for Walhart

(you)

Not him but Priam's design really sucked. He was an okay character tho.

CAPTIVATED BY MY STYLE AND GRACE

WRONG IKE

A lot the awakening designs in general kinda sucked. But I still thought he was interesting, and who knows, maybe he'll get a redesign in FE Switch.

How's your favorite pick doing?

Reasonably.
I'm gunning for Micaiah because Yune is dead in the water.

I've been voting for him. Ike being in 1st place is fine with me, but Roy? Why is he so high? I wish he had never been put in Melee.

Not good. Didn't even make it to the top twenty. I switched my vote to my favorite in the top ten list.

That fucking armor. Eugh.

She's doing very, very well.

Meant to reply to

Post votes!

>Nobody voting for Sain

Feels bad man

Quite well

It honestly not that bad aside from that giant loop around his neck and that weird shield. remove those bits and it looks decent. Im just dissapointed his armor was just a recolor of the Hero class.

>RD Ike
>Chrom
>not a man
nigga what

You're best girl in your game, but not best girl in the series so my votes are needed elsewhere

That said, the latter has no chance of even hitting top 50 so I guess I'm just a masochist