Apologize to SEGA

>2017
>Told ATLUS USA to stop being faggots and forced them to improve the US PERSONA 5 and include JPN voices
>Promised Full support for western Miku Releases
>SEGA USA's Twitter consistently roasts SJW
>SEGA has the only Dev studio thats making a good Warhammer 40k game
>Recommitted to supporting the Senjou no Valkyria series with Revolution
>announced that they are releasing the uncucked version of Ryu ga Gatoku 1 (Yakuza for EOPs) and 6 on the same day
> recently announced the winning crossover of tetris and Puyu Puyu for switch

Line up and apologize to SEGA USA

When they release their games on PC and announce Virtua Fighter 6, I will apologize.

I want the Daytona USA PSN/XBLA on PC already. It literally makes no sense -not- to port it

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
PSO2
FOR
NORTH
AMERICA

When they admit that they intentionally sabotaged their US division, I might consider walking the path of forgiveness. Until then, fuck them and their prideful, myopic asses. No one killed Sega but Sega, everything bad that happened to them was 100% their fault.

Bring back Shining Force or do a Shining Force 3 remake and I reconsider.

I wish they had brought the Yakuza HD Collection over, but I guess I can understand it since the series was still dead in the West at the time.

BRING ME VANQUISH ON STEAM

ONLY THEN WILL I LOOK PAST THE PAST 15 YEARS

To be fair, it is Atlus USA that handles all their Japanese localizations, and I think if Sega didn't acquire Atlus, we wouldn't be seeing Yakuza, Miku, 7th Dragon, and any future niche games.

JET SET RADIO FUTURE HD WHEN, FUCK

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

gimme a dreamcast 2 BABAY! and try to make the controller not so shit this time.

Sure, when they revive Shining Force with some inspiration from Fire Emblem and stop making the Sonic games sounds like a script for an episode of Sonic Boom.

>Told ATLUS USA to stop being faggots and forced them to improve the US PERSONA 5 and include JPN voices
Thank you Sega I will buy Yakuza Zero tomorrow

>>Told ATLUS USA to stop being faggots and forced them to improve the US PERSONA 5 and include JPN voices
i don't give a shit about persona
>>Promised Full support for western Miku
Releases
i don't give a shit about miku
>>SEGA USA's Twitter consistently roasts SJW
i super dont give a shit about this not video games topic
>>SEGA has the only Dev studio thats making a good Warhammer 40k game
good for warhammer fans but I don't really care
>>Recommitted to supporting the Senjou no Valkyria series with Revolution
literally who
>>announced that they are releasing the uncucked version of Ryu ga Gatoku 1 (Yakuza for EOPs) and 6 on the same day
le cuke meme
>> recently announced the winning crossover of tetris and Puyu Puyu for switch
i dont give a shit about switch

also
>thinking a company is good because they have political opinions you agree with
I bet you also follow the sonic twitter

He's either underage and b& or suffering from scrappy underdog syndrome.

He's these things and a weeb faggot.

You know what people dont give a shit about? They super dont give a shit about you. You pathetic fucking failure. I hope you realize every single morning since your birth your parents wake up with the faintest glimmer of hope that their winged faggot extrordinaire son isnt such a massive fucking faliure. But alas, its not so. They look each other in the eyes and cry. They cry about the fact that their faggot loser son will never amount to anything, will never get married, will never have children, and worst of all, never make his own parents proud.
You are a worthless, sorry, not worth the pitty or empathy, lonely, failure of a human being. Fucking Numales are more of man than you. I hope youre proud of making your parents hate themselves, and resent their marriage. Dont even fucking reply to me, you just got fucking told.
*laughs*

yeah true but I dont know what this has to do with video games

coffee cheetos chicken

B T F O
T
F
O

>Recommitted to supporting the Senjou no Valkyria series with Revolution
And they fail.

Fuck you. Give me Shinobi.

>mfw puyo puyo tetris is finally getting a western release

That game is so fucking fun.

Just pick more "Taxmans" and let them play around with roms and isos to bring older games with lost sources to steam/live/psn. The amount of games lost are insane and they can get money back with that shit

Shining Force 3 is one of those games, it deserves a complete package in the west.

>Sonic
Sega is pretty cautious with that now. Last year was the 25th anniversary and just that Boom game was out for the 3ds. Aside from those androids crashgrab games there is no main-game since Generations. LW barely counts.