I'm going to marry Cora!

I'm going to marry Cora!

>pos
oh fucking boy

I'm never going to play this piece of shit!

No you won't

It's a sidecut but... A regular haircut on the buzz side. Is that the future of hair?

It's called a combover. The lady is balding.

What if they put all the people nobody liked into the arks?
It's not like the Andromeda galaxy could retaliate after having all the trash shipped over.
I mean, they instantly form criminal organisations the second they land, they brought pre-cure Krogan along, they can warp pistols into their hands (making them even more dangerous as criminals), no wonder the Milky Way wanted to get rid of them.

So is one of her eyes a transplant, because it's two different eyes... Googly Ass Humans are the future?

Western developed females can't be cu...

why do the character models look worse than ME3?

This is the best Korra

I love Reisen!

Between Cassandra and Cora I think modern Bioware writers have an agenda for handsome 40-something women.

looks like a shitty cassie cage

She's a, incompetent, drooling retard who is without question the worst part of her own show. Knowing this, is she still better than a Bioware female?

>western game females

Marriage has been outlawed since 2021 when President Streep was elected, you backwards patriarchal scum.

You should know we now have 5 year co-habitation contracts for groups of 2 or more xirs aged 12 or over with the single exception of white male anglo saxons of european heritage who only have the privilege of cuck viewing sheds every second thursday.

Your post sickens me, triggers me and I am literally shaking right now, reported to the ministry of truth for dangerous archaic references.

Scum

>People are going to buy this game
>You are the cancer ruining gaming.

Yes

Im going to buy it just to spite you

well EA has perfected the art of making gold out of shit

Don't forget to buy the CE to get sick Multiplayer skins

>eats shit just to prove a point.

when is that god awful hyper dyke hair style gonna finally die?

>it´s the fucking future

>you still can´t just donate to a spermbank and inpregnate all the women of the squad at once

yeah think i´m just gonna watch battlestar galactica or expendables 3 for tl;dr of andromeda plot. it really doesnt feel that great of a game to me.

they're all SJWs

Why would tits that small hang that low?

I unironically think Evie is very cute. And the game had great facial animations in the dialogues.

Hell I wish Bioware had Ubisoft's modellers and animatiors, good animations are wasted on Ubisoft's shitty copypasta games

Why did the Reapers turn Humans from whole flesh units into grey goo to then put into a giant chrome robot skeleton thing with three eyes? It was like they let the bagel delivery guy design the final act.

They are just being tolerant and progressive, not the cancer ruining gaming.

why is this sorta racism ok? he couldnt say im not following a nigger without losing his job

no way in hell i´m giving some racist assholes any money

fairly old post

is he posting more shit lately?

kek

The fuck is with bioware tits.

Jesus the turian looks hotter than this. Why is her face so old looking?

Nice tits.

Do we know what is her connection to the illusive man except the surename?

I'm still trying to figure out if they're doing it on purpose or they're doing it because their staff unskilled at their jobs. Knowing the state of Bioware in recent years, neither answer would shock me.

Replaying through the series last year made me realize that the Mass Effect franchise was always kind of shit. Every game has its merits, but they're always buried under a metric ton of idiotic design ploys and writing decisions. I couldn't even get halfway through the third game before my interest waned completely.
I want Andromeda to be good, same as I want every game to be good. But I doubt I'll end up playing it unless word of mouth is phenomenal across the board or it ends up getting cracked.

Its on purpose, they have meetings to decide every single aspect of their characters, and in this case, how to lower its sexualization.
I mean, if you stand up and say:
"why their breast is so low"
What kind of answer you could get?
But who will do it knowing that they will lose their job eventually in a toxic place like that?

>Spend all day being racist on the internet
>Cry like a little bitch when someone does it back to you
topkek

>Lower its sexualisation
>By literally lowering her breasts
Give this man a job.

She looks deranged

Jesus christ look at her eyes