JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bangt7d9vGA
youtube.com/watch?v=pVyOCssIXgQ
itunes.apple.com/us/app/life-of-black-tiger-free/id905185377?mt=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christ. When will they learn not to make insanely creepy and unrealistic fugly "realistic" faces? This is uncanny valley at its finest...

>PS1 voice acting
>PS2 animation
>PS3 graphics

I feel for their fucking marketing department, jesus christ. They're given a plate of warm shit and told to sell it. What the fuck.

Sitting in that conference room talking about "well Frank we have to release SOMETHING".

Aloy: [Speech 100%] This has to end, Brom. You need to destroy yourself.

Brom: Alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=bangt7d9vGA

SONYKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO!!

really makes you think

A-AT LEAST PEEPEEKEKS WON'T H-HAVE LIFE OF BLACK T-TIGER

This fucking voice acting, holy shit. Black dude sounds like an old white guy from a fucking JRPG

>Current gen voice acting
>Current gen animations
>Next gen graphics

should I cancel my pre order

WOW

FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO BREATH OF THE WILD VOICE ACTING

RIGHT NOW

That voice acting is absolutely amazing.

pcucks and nintendrones think such an irrelevant element of the game will be vindictive of how fun it is? Why am i not surprised?

No, he's quite accurate actually.

Horizon Zero Sales

another "white person save black folks" scene

*yawn*

This, this meme needs to end.

That's the only thing that bothered you about this? Really?

MUH GOOD GRAPHICS!!!

More like Horizon Zero Down Syndrome

Who at Sony let this get through? What is their QC department doing?

>Horizon Infinite Down Syndrome
fixed

DRAMA, but the character models are stiff as boards. Bravo.

hahaha

this is tim and eric shit.

The voice acting is pretty fucking bad man. I'm actually interested in the game and this voice acting is awful. There's little to no fucking emotion in the lines. You could probably find some random people off the street who could have read those lines better

youtube.com/watch?v=pVyOCssIXgQ

This is why you shouldn't have good graphics if your animations department is still garbage holy shit

l'll never understand people who want muh realistic graphix and cry about stylized artstyles

this looks like complete shit compared to gavity rush 2 or automata

Holy fucking Christ this can't be real. My hopes literally crushed in 3 minutes. How did this get approved?

Fugly characters, awful voice acting and absolutely fucking atrocious animations. But most of all -

>guerialla games has 270+ employees

Is this sony going full retard again like with NMS?

>We want people to take our game seriously by tackling serious issues!
- Game is about native tribes fighting robot dinosaurs with technomagic.
- Let's just dismiss serious mental issues, after all you can always just talk down people with schizophrenia and severe depression; they just need emotional support, not medical attention.

Even better:
>Let's make our super progressive with a strong (not too attractive) female protagonist and lots of colored people!
- the stronk white woman who don't need no bicycle is the only one smart enough to know what the robots are while the savage dark-skins are just too innocently dumb to figure it out and think they're magical demons!

What happened? Everyone was pretty excite for the game at E3.

na its just Sup Forums bitching

i've seen worse to be honest, much worse
remember daikatana, or ride to hell retribution and fable 3(fable should've stopped at 2)

you should ALWAYS cancel your preorder.

Just because there's been worse doesn't mean it's still not fucking awful voice acting. Fucking indie games have had better voice acting, and this is a first party AAA game

>Come buy strong womyn gaem
>Black women look like this
>Black men sound like this
HAHAHAHA. Thanks for the laughs white devs

Horizon: An hero at dawn

=wiwee

this garbage probably won't sell well, but "professional" reviewers will all give it great scores because it has a female protag, it's cinematic garbage, and ashly burch is a va in it.

name me ONE(1) indie game that have better voice acting than this

>More like Horizon Zero Down Syndrome

>this is the same engine Death Stranding runs on

Most of those employees are in QA, marketing, and promotion. Only a small minority of the staff is actually developing the game. That said, they still can't animate faces or character interactions for shit.

>ride to hell retribution
A least everyone can get a good laugh out of that as its on a so bad its good level. Horizon has been hyped and taken seriously for so long now, only to amount to this

STFU PCFUCKS I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT IF YOU IF DON'T LIKE THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHIT MOBAS

But this was supposed to be a full next gen experience, the ps4 is already 4 years old so they should know already how to make a decent game, and I'm not even talking only about the voice acting.

B-BU-BUT BOTW HAS TO BE BTFO :(((((

yooka-laylee

Why the fuck do people keep comparing this and BotW?

Absolutely horrible, could this be the worst game of the entire decade?

Why are those facial animations so goddamn uncanny and gross.

I thought Fallout 4 had it bad, but god -damn-

lol

>that voice acting
This isn't a jap game, why is it so bad?

It's just sonyggers trying to shill their shitty games whenever they can

I can't fathom how fucking retarded a company has to be to release such blatant horseshit.

Fantasy, Open world, and releasing this year

And you wonder why they use the same 8 people to voice act all videogame characters.

It doesn't matter what engine they use when the lead developers are morons.

you are retarded

Well, at least it wasn't Steve Blum growling again.

>the hair follicles jiggle every time the camera shifts
It's not a huge issue but it happens every time. Do you see it?

>that fucking voice acting
>those soulless unmoving eyes that only blink half way
>those animations
this is both hilarious and sad

>Brom: Don't you SEE I NEED time to THINK!
>Brom: *BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

I want to bully that elf.

But mostly I just want more volumes already.

Exposed

why is everything a sham nowadays?

jesus fuck those twitchy marionette like movements how do you fucking do this in a video game today

Pretty embarrassing that a retarded guy is smarter than you, huh?

No. Leave it. You deserve it for pre-ordering, you fucking stupid faggot.

>OMG LETS SNIP A 3 MINUTE VIDEO FROM HOURS AND HOURS OF FOOTAGE OF A GAME ENCOMPASSING QUESTS, COMBAT, EXPLORATION, DUNGEONS, SECRET CAVES, CRAFTING, MAPPING, ETC AND FOCUS ON ONE SINGLE NAMELESS CHARACTER AND THEIR FACIAL ANIMATIONS WHICH ARE IN VIEW FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS TOTAL FOR A GAME IN AN ALPHA STATE AN SHIIIIIIIIITPOOOOOOST ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

If this is what you do with your time on this planet I don't even need to exclaim how pathetic and embarrassing the life you live only hidden behind the shitposts you make must be

>mfw games are getting worse and worse by the year
>mfw retards stuck in their own little bubble still argue otherwise

>Oh look, it's another "Sup Forums shitting on something they don't like just to tro-
Jesus fucking

>no one bought the Last Guardian
>no one cares about the PS VR
>most of the people are going to buy Nier on PC
>now everyone hates Zero Dawn
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO GUYS?

Divinity Original Sin.

S'up dev team.

>In an alpha state

Holy fuck. Every time.
Never change, soniggers.

I remember the first gameplay video I watched a while back had the same exact shit in it. I thought they probably didn't pay much attention to dialogues and facial animations, and focused on combat and other stuff instead for this demonstration.
Guess I was wrong haha this looks fucking hideous and it's coming out soon. Fuck this mang

SOMA

See

You mean there's more of this nasty shit?

Reminder that this game requires harvesting, crafting, and hunting.

It's literally every open world survival game on PC.

Alternatively, (YOU) could go grab us a three minute video from the hours and hours of footage and show us some good voice acting and animations from the game. You could but you won't, you whiny fucking loser.

You know you guys don't have to defend this one. Sony has plenty of other games releasing this year.

Why does this keep happening

>being this salty
when will you learn that the ps4 is not god's greatest creation and it's just only a console?

>implying the whole game is not like this

They're really not. AAA games maybe, but otherwise games fluctuate in quality as usual.

By only having 12 animations recycled through every dialogue section

>teenagers who have never played a game made before 2006 praise garbage like this and say games were always this way

itunes.apple.com/us/app/life-of-black-tiger-free/id905185377?mt=8

The fuck is this voice acting?

This. I wasn't prepared for it to be actually that bad.

>WHERE DID I PUT THAT PEPPER... AH, THERE IT IS. ACHOO

C U T E
U
T
E

Zelda Is Nintendo's homerun star and Horizon is Sony's (hopeful) rookie of the year and they're both coming out within a month of each other

I wasn't defending it.

It's legit bad.

>tfw was actually excited for this
I thought I learned my lesson.
Never trust western AAA games.