RE7 cracked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wddaKTSRoMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link

Late but yeah it got cracked. Anyone know why Ethan moves so slowly? Please don't tell me it was for console framerates. His movement speed ruins the game for me.

I think it was intentional for tension or whatever

It has the opposite effect. His speed is so frustrating it kills all my immersion and kills all tension. Ethan should be sprinting like a maniac with all that adrenaline but even early on before any injuries he's stupidly slow.

It's been bit of a trend in AAA games for some reason. I agree it just looks stupid.

>anti-tamper
I love this meme. It sounds even worse than regular DRM.

it's literally like that to avoid VR sickness.
Yes, this game's a cinematic VR walking sim through and through.

And I still don't even care enough to pirate.

last RE on PC

good job faggs

Anyone else getting rough stuttering on the CPY. The game plays fine except when I first load it up and for five second every time I enter a new room/area.

I have a decent rig (i7 3770k OC @ 4.0 GHZ, 980, 32 GB RAM, SSD) so I don't think that the problem. Is it the CPY pirated version or do retail copies do this?

Because that's how old school RE controls

oh shit

it's a miner, son

I believe it's actually to prevent motion sickness in VR

I don't know why people still consider this news, Denuvo has been getting cracked quickly for over a year, for any game people consider worth the added effort

I am morally superior to pirates because I'm not a degenerate who breaks the law.

How is Denuvo supposed to sell their software now that it's easily getting cracked.

Not seeing any weird processes and my CPU/GPU utilization is fairly normal for gaming. So I do not think so.

Have you ever saved a copyrighted image from Sup Forums to your pc? Good job you broke the law.

i have the same problem on my r9 280x

Supposedly cracking it is different every time, but it's just getting faster and faster.

>2017
>morals

what are you ? some kind of leftist muslim lover ?

Denuvo is shit but the game isn't even worth playing. I got bored after an hour.

Throwback to RE4's tank controls since people love that game.

>hurr liberals have the moral high ground
Yeah, racism against white people and sexism against males is truly the golden moral path of righteousness.

No stuttering here. Using a 6700K and an R9 285 and getting a locked 60fps at 1080p with shadows and reflections turned down a notch.

Seems like it's fairly common issue. Turning the game's textures down to medium and putting the game in a borderless window seems to fix it for some people.

It's probably going to be the last RE period so who gives a fuck.

>h-hey guys look how cool and contrarian I'am on an anonymous mongol carpet-weaving site

You can't be racist towards white people you dumb fuck

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the news this week. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Denuvo cracked? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Denuvo to be perfect and fix this broken hobby. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was uncrackable???? This is so fucked.

the game's just poorly optimized.
It runs fine on my ancient i5 2500 + 8GB DDR3 + GTX 560ti 1GB rig, at 1080p, medium textures & shadows, everything else low / off, at 50-60fps average, but has random dips whenever I enter a new area. The game clearly streams sections in and out of the memory; lowering some settings may help a bit

I wonder if Denuvo has a money back guarantee for a certain time after release. Because I'd be pissed to pay millions of dollars just to have my game cracked during the initial sales period.

The hacking groups got smart and stopped sharing info with other teams.

Tales of Berseria when?

Most adults dont like games though. Specially when you are a neet and burn out from having all the games availeable to you yet feel like not playing any of them.

>560ti

those pre-orders and day 1 purchases, combined with the hyperbole-positive reviews, have already done their job.

No coin_miner.exe in your process list? Really makes you think...

Poor bait, apply yourself.

there was a big buzz about that back in december and denuvo claimed there's no such thing

it's been a superb card, mate. Perfect for 1080p/60fps gaming even today.

Might consider upgrading sometime next year.

Google.com

These games are made for consoles and ported up, the cost of doing that is nothing compared to how much they make back (cracked or not)

I know, mate. I pirated it yesterday and have a day off tommorow, so I'm gonna have some good time for free and there's nothing you can do about it.

Now I'm gonna to fuck off away from this thread since you sour faggots are going to spoil the game for me, I know it.

>he's trying this hard to scare pirates
Look. I came back to PC gaming (and PC gaming piracy) sometime around 2010. I've pirated hundreds of games. I never once got a single bit of adware let alone miners because I am not an idiot and know how to take precautions. As does 80% of Sup Forums.

>Wanting more or this garbage

They wouldn't tell the public if they do or not though would they?

They most likely do have a refund system if the game is hacked this quick, we will see if it's removed. Doom had zero reason to remove it but they did, there had to be a reason.

Wait for AMD's Vega GPUs.

>I'm on a videogame boardgame but I pretend only children and manchildren can like videogames.

ETHAN gets scared

It probably is the rebuilding of the shadow cache.
You should disable shadow cache and see an improvement.

The cost of making it for PC isn't ever the factor. It's how much is it worth making it for PC vs whatever Microsoft or Sony is willing to pay to make it exclusive. Now that MS is starting to support PC they can't make that deal with them unless they do something like Rise of the Tomb Raider and still be multi-plat.

Anyone else have serious framerate dropping issues with the game?

Even when I turn the settings down it does't seem to make a difference, some areas literally make me drop from 60 to 0 even though I'm above the recommended specs.

Is this just a problem with this cracked version, or is the game just fucked?

I'm playing on medium setting on a GAYMEN laptop. Not sure about the exact specs, but it's got a 780M, and I only got stutters when I first booted the game. Seems the game just isn't that well optimized, so try just lowering settings.

Time to upgrade, buy the 1080.

Not how it works user

Moden AAA gaming on pc.
You're supposed to have good enough pc to run wow, cs, dota etc and play the single player games with all the graphics on a few years delay.

Japanese developers need to learn from blizzard valve and ubisoft. Make your game online-only.

Yes, because this has definitely worked with 100% success in the past.

SE is doing it already. So fuck you, japs are among the worst.

It's only in the houses once he gets to the trailer hub area he moves alot faster I've noticed

>RE4 Tank controls
No, user, no. RE4 is the first RE that didn't have tank controls

Not with that ending and how they are still releasing movies.

Except it absolutely did. RE6 was the first mainline RE without tank controls.

The new Hitman is sure doing great.

Lower shadow quality to high

and that's racist.
side note: saying that black people can't be racist is also maximum racist because then you take away the right from blacks to be something.

>poorly optimized
>560ti

Ethan's left hand comes off?

Was I the only one disappointed that they literally stapled it back on? I thought it would be interesting to play through the game with a crippled protagonist.

I was actually glad that it got stapled back on, it's handier that way.

haha puns. that definitely never gets old right guys?

lol

jack is awesome. I torrented this weekend.

I enjoyed it

i see what you did

nope. CPY is what i have and it runs great. maxed out at 1080p on my gtx 980 + i5 4690k.

shit works fine

i have shadows on high. forgot to mention that.

of course i have blur, dof and chrom apv shit off too

>perfect for 1080p/60fps gaming
>cant run games on max settings

I bet you downscale 1080p movies to 480p too faggot

I've heard that it's okay but how are the sales?

oh so you are telling me you don't know how to clean your peecee? lol nice bait. stick to your 30 fps console box kid.

Too late, I already dropped PC completely.
Will never buy a PC game ever again.

Does anyone have a save file after the Guest House?
My game crashes because of the AMD CPU thing in the first house and i doubt CPY will release an updated version with the next patch.

Ok.

my dad is 50 and pre ordered re7

So if they have all the files, have they found out if the VR feature can be unlocked?

>AMDcuck
>pirates games
like pottery!

>2017
>This passes as a Tripple A video game youtube.com/watch?v=wddaKTSRoMM

My father specifically pre-ordered Overmeme for both of us so we can play games together. A card shop near me is no different with normal adults or parents playing games together. You'd be surprised how many adults play games.

artificial difficulty

pls gib save nigger

>The game clearly streams sections in and out of the memory
yep this shit is retarded, every time it load an area the game hangs up for a couple seconds

Wot? Are you trolling? Go back and see how he moves. Its tank.

Fixed camera angles and tank controls are two completely seperate mechanics. Why does this confuse people so? Is it the "what is the diffirence between a remake and a remaster" crowd that cannot into simple logic?

Turn off shadow cache.

He moves slow... because they're painting Ethan... as the average everyday guy... in a terrible situation... Jesus fucking Christ. Did you really need to ask that? I caught a stroke.

So what I'm getting from this thread is problems with the cracked version.

Gee. Who would've thunk it, huh?

I played the demo the other day. Is it mostly a walking simulator with a few puzzles like the demo? I read that the demo was different.

That'll be the last RE out on PC. Not that I care. The game was fun but only for 7 hours; there are so many pc games I can play that last me for fucking days on end.

>Specially when you are a neet and burn out from having all the games availeable to you yet feel like not playing any of them.

Reading must not be your strong suit then, as people are complaining about the release version, as well as just complaining that they have toasters but won't admit it