It`s back motherfuckers!

It`s back motherfuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/reactivedrop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh cool.

Spent so much time on this shit.

Why is it still free though? I'd gladly give them some money.

OH YES

Nice, thanks.

Oh wow a sequel that nobody wanted
thanks valve

It's an unreal mod. Literally just a mod, which is amazing, but still they can't sell it because they don't have a license.

>Unreal

Is it Unreal? My memory was that Valve picked them up and they made the first Alien Swarm on Source.

Why would anyone play Alien Swarm when the much superior Helldivers is available on pc?
Is $20 really asking too much for quality?

mite b cool

You're correct, the original was a source mod.

You can always rely on Valve to shit on and destroy what little reputation they had left.

Literally all of the AS games are boring.

>why would anyone play this free game when they can just buy this one??

Because it's €30 if you want the full experience, multiplied by 4 people.
Versus free.

Do you also go to a soup kitchen instead of buying your own food?

If I couldn't afford food, yeah.

Helldivers was really boring and I absolutely hate it's upgrade/progression system.

>helldivers
lmao

Well then I guess I agree that the only reason to play Alien Swarm is if you can't afford Helldivers.

helldivers has some stuff people dont like like friendly fire and stuff, but its a cool game. never tried this free one

will they bring back the OP as fuck flamethrower?

It's that flamethrower game!

This isn't made by the original devs though right? Isn't it just a mod, one of the features was antlion guards from half life.

What is best twin stick/top down shooter?

I still have a soft spot for the stardust, and magika was alright, gauntlet is also ok, the Lara croft games were ok. Pixel junk shooter, forced , full mojo rampage, leap of faith, geometry wars.

Ill always have a soft spot for wh40k kill team (not a very good game but fun for me), however first game best game right?

Bought it with all DLC, played through at least 3 full Wars.
It`s a dead game now with the developers already moved on.

pyromind

Because community is dead on PC. The PSN community is still active so I play there instead.

>wh40k killteam
My god what an abomination that one was

so If I were to buy it, ps4 is best bet atm?

Aww yiss. Just redownloaded the original.

Actually it was a UT2k4 mod that was pretty damn successful to the point where it got bundled with the ECE edition. I was surprised when Valve picked them up because of that, even.

No one's connecting the dots? The original Alien Swarm was released July 2010, a year later Portal 2 was released. Something big in 2018 from Volvo confirmed.

Too bad this was made in 2014 and it isn't even by Volvo moddb.com/mods/reactivedrop

>a mod can't have work done to include more and more stuff in it
>not made by Valve so it can't surpass the original AS

Helldivers is an ok Starship Troopers "ripoff" but it gets boring within 10-15 hours, it's insanely repetitive and movement isn't that good. Also the progression system and amount of DLC are terrible.

Besides, it's not even that similar to Alien Swarm.

As a fan of the Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace game I am forced to respect your appreciation for Kill Team

go drink some raw milk

there is crossplay though.

Holy shit, when, next month?, next of the next month?, fucking when.