>anthro

Just say furry

>That furfag who makes this thread

samefag

>5 posts
>5 posters
>3 samefags
you furfags really are retarded

Just a few days ago I went to a local furfag convention and proceeded to insult and berate any furfag that I saw. It was actually really fun, because they were too autistic to actually come up with anything to say back. It's a great stress reliever too. Hopefully next time I get to beat the shit out of one.

>the autist who picks the anthro because he cant help but expose his fetish, making everyone uncomfortable and leading to his inevitable bullying
I see no issue

>that guy who makes fun of you for watching anime

>being a fur fag

sir I think you forgot to take your tripcode off

>that one user who makes a thinly veiled furfaggotry thread on the video game board

>that user who tries to make furry threads on Sup Forums even though /trash/ is more suitable for them

Completely justified in Melee.

why are anthros hotter

I always get off to Nick being a smug asshole

name literally 34325 games with good anthro characters

MODS

I dunno about hotter but:
Human sexual deviance allows for an individual to see something that is analogous to human but different enough that it stimulates the "unknown" portion of attraction. It's the same thing for aliens or being attracted to people that look vastly different than you but are still humans.

This is why some kinds of clothing can be more attractive than slut wear, why the mound of Venus is more attractive than a flat out vagina, etc.

me

When you say "furry", it makes me think you're referring to OCs furry people has and fursona things.

When you say "anthro", it makes me think you're referring to OCs that are from videogames, movies, books and others.

Although both may have same meaning, the way they have different letters may mean different things.

>coincidentally the worst board
>literally worse than Sup Forums

>that one user who makes a console wars, an off-topic and an e-celeb thread on the video game board

IWTFTF

>that one user who adds to cancer and somehow thinks he is justified because others post garbage too
at least they are video games

MODS

>at least they are video games
>off-topic
>e-celeb
>videogames

The thing is people only care about rules when it's furry. They never say anything about rules when it comes to several problems Sup Forums has that isn't related to furry.

>e celebs play and comment on games
>console wars is literally game consoles
>off topic includes furshit
People complain because its garbage spam that doesn't belong here. Just because there is other garbage spam that doesn't belong here doesn't excuse your personal preference. And besides. if there is a bias toward furfags, thats board culture so why try and force it to change? Just post furshit elsewhere

I wonder why it's something like that
seems more harmful than effective

There is a difference between a furfag character and a beastman race. I think people would be more accepting of well done beastman races.

I think what he said is mostly conjecture and bullshit, as most people arent sexual deviants, hence the word being deviant for being different. Taboo shit just gets some odd people off, and Sup Forums is abundant with odd people

>That guy who always plays as the female child character and does strange roleplay in the guild.

>The guy that plays furry characters

I'm not sure why are you defending garbage in order to bash garbage, but alright.

>>e celebs play and comment on games
If people really care about games being played by e-celebs, then you wouldn't see many anons on Sup Forums borrowing opinions from their favorite e-celeb. In theses threads, the discussion is more towards to e-celeb people than videogames. Nobody likes attention whoring, at least, not the majority of Sup Forums.

>off topic includes furshit
You do realize off-topic is not just about furshit, right? Anything that's not related to the board's content and main theme is off-topic.

>Just because there is other garbage spam that doesn't belong here doesn't excuse your personal preference
>And besides. if there is a bias toward furfags, thats board culture so why try and force it to change? Just post furshit elsewhere

Excuse me, but why are you assuming I'm trying to defend furries and furry material? I do acknowledge furry is not allowed here, especially when they already have their own board. I'm arguing with you not because I want furry to be allowed here, I'm calling your attention because you somehow think console wars and off-topic are related to videogames and is acceptable. You for some reason are trying to care about one problem Sup Forums has, but ignore tens or hundred of other problems Sup Forums has, and I'm pretty sure immediately banning any attempt of furry raid is not going to turn Sup Forums into a good board, especially when it was always bad.

Im not defending garbage. Im saying your garbage isn't excused by the existence of other garbage. And if you honestly expect me to believe you getting upset over me complaining about furries in a furry thread is just utterly random and nothing to do with you being a furry, you are an idiot. Do you do this for every "unjust" complaint? No.

Most people have their unusual preferences though. Just because it's not called deviancy doesn't mean it doesn't function exactly the same.

You dont know that though. How can you say the majority of people have a fetish? The most common in the world is a foot one, which is still considered weird by most people, and has nothing to do with "the unknown".

Because in virtually every relationship where the sides love each other they start finding small things they like about each other. It's not fetishes strictly speaking but function pretty much the same. It can still only apply to specific person. We don't find it weird to really like the eyes of someone we love but obsessing them isn't much less weird than feet for example. It's just a body part.

You should be glad there's no death squads weeding furfags out of their dens and have them sumarily executed.

You should be really fucking glad, lighting candles to saints kind of fucking glad.

Thats not the same, it isn't "unknown" things enticing you, its things you know intimately

I didn't say it's unknown things. It can be that you don't always realize what is it that you like there but you usually do. What I said stands either way.

>Im not defending garbage.
You said "at least they are video games" in response to my replies, and you give motives on why they are at least ""videogames"", even if they break rules and aren't videogames. And so does furry, but what are you doing is defending garbage in order to again bash garbage.

>And if you honestly expect me to believe you getting upset over me complaining about furries in a furry thread is just utterly random
Again, I'm calling your attention because you, AGAIN, somehow think console wars and off-topic are acceptable on Sup Forums. I also don't understand why the hell are you complainig about furries on a furry thread, which by no way will resolve the problem. If I were you, I would just report and hide.

>and nothing to do with you being a furry
Please, read my entire previous post before posting. This is not what are we talking about, especially when I'm not a furry.

>Do you do this for every "unjust" complaint?
I wouldn't keep replying to you if you didn't post the second reply of yours, after your initial post.