I'll bet you can't even name every Persona 4 character

I'll bet you can't even name every Persona 4 character.

Dork!

Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, and sometimes Scrappy.

Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan and Jotaro.

i remember the only ones who matter.

chie, makoto, naruto, yusuke, balrog, zangief

Kanji, slut, Naoto, Yu, Yosuke, best girl, Yukiko

Sora, Cloud, Crono, Ryuko, Link, CJ, MC

I bet you can't either OP.

>was he gay
>rabid boner lust idolshit slut
>incompetent reverse trap detective that is also best girl
>Jamall-kun
>fuccboi who's gayer than was he gay
>meme waifu that wants to inhale your meAT HAHAAH GET IT SHE'S THE VILLAGE BICYCLE
>incredibly boring character that wastes a decent design; I only know her as Larry

I've never played the game and I pop into Persona threads about once every other month if I get bored enough.

How'd I do?

Chie > Naoto > Rise > Yukiko

Conrad
Rita
Naomi
(You)
Sasuke
Best Girl
Larry

From left to right:
Kanji Tatsumi, Rise Kujikawa, Naoto Shirogane, Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi.

My nigger.

Jackie Chan

Sometimes I forget what a womanlet Naoto is. I know she's short, and it was really noticeable while dating her in P4G, but something about her model in Dancing All Night that makes her seem taller to me.

Naoto > Chie = Rise > Margaret > dumpster fire > festering human fecal matter > Larry

Naoto > Rise > Yukiko > Chie

When did you realize that Yukiko is life, Sup Forums?

On my first run I dropped Yukiko as soon as I figured out you could fug Naoto.

don't forget best boy Red Herring

Why does Nanako flash in after the jiggle?

She was the one I was the most drawn to on a surface level, but there were some serious red flags about her from the very first meeting. She's boring, has nothing interesting or valuable to add to any given conversation, she comes across as stuffy (even after her WHACKY AND """ENDEARING""" personality is revealed), and she seemingly has no life or hobbies outside of her school life and her family business. It only gets worse as you delve into her social link. You have to deal with her hemming and hawing over the misery of how she might be lucky enough to inherit a famous inn, only for her to decide she's cool with it. The entire fucking social link is a waste of time with almost no character development; it merely highlights Yukiko as indecisive and annoying.

OLD AND BUSTED

The first time I saw that she was and awkward Japanese traditional beauty with dreams and aspirations all her own. I would her catalyst, lover and devoted husbando that would give her the confidence to reach her dreams.

Easily the obvious choice.

>The first time I saw that she was and awkward Japanese traditional beauty
>I would her catalyst
>can't string together two sentences without falling all over himself
Yep, sounds like a slack-jawed Larryfag alright. At least you don't have a brain for her to numb with incessant prattling about her goddamn in.

Jackie Chan

>The entire fucking social link is a waste of time with almost no character development
Except it isn't a waste of time? You help her realise what she really wants, even if that is the same thing she was trying to avoid in the first place.
It's not pointless, pointless would be her inheriting the Inn without fighting it or growing as a person.

>pointless would be her inheriting the Inn without fighting it or growing as a person.
There's plenty of point in inheriting a buisness and growing as a person as you shift from the life of a student to that of an adult in the real world. There is no merit in perseverating and angsting over what is essentially a massive gift (not everyone gets to worm their way into an ownership position purely through nepotism) only to realize you're happy with those entirely optional, purely beneficial circumstances. There was nobody holding a gun to her head saying that she HAS to run the inn. If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to. She instead threw a prolonged mellow-dramatic tantrum because she's an indecisive, directionless child, and she never truly grows to something more than that throughout the span of the game.

Wow they really made Yukiko look like shit in the animation or whatever, in the game she looked way better.

Chie looks fucking great, but she looked good in the game as well.

Childish and inexperienced.
Potter deserves a woman that can handle someone like him. A meido sensei, for example.

>implying she could ever hold a candle to based Mitsuru

ANNE IS FOR RYUJI THO!

Jackie Chan

Kanji, Yu, Yosuke, Ayane, Yukiko, Chie, Rise, Mitsuo, Adachi, Nanako, Dojima, Ai, teddy
All I can get off top of my head
Source: persona 4 I've beaten 10 times

Maya, Ulala, Tsubasa, Hackerman, Fifth Character

Shit I somehow forgot to add Naoto

When she told me about the guy on the motorcycle who hit a wall at high speed and probably died but couldn't stop laughing

Best Girl Kanji, some other losers, done

You take that back right now

This is patrcian tier

Kanji
Slut
Ken-kun?
You
Lamer than Stupei
Another boy
Yukiko

When I realized that she was a nihilist with a wicked sense of humor.

Naoto is an homicidal midget that deserves Jail for attempted murder

>insulting Junpei

Junpei is shit.

I politely disagree.

i can name yukiko amagi and that's what matters

Moe Howard, Faggot, Fsteak, Psychobitch, Meme Bear, Slut, Idiot, Parrot.

That's all the characters, though. The characters remain static throughout the whole game, and the Social Links have to reflect that, otherwise there would be continuity errors.

Highschool Wesker, Thirsty for Senpai's Dick, I'm totally a dude guys totally not a girl, Pimp master or Captain Friendship, Step It Up Senpai, Tom boy that wants to be the japanese girl Bruce Lee, ideal japanese wife that is so bland tofu has more taste than her, and their sidekick Y'all nigga's like bear puns?