Did i get my napkin math right and just accidentally prove capture the rooster is a broken piece of shit game mode?

did i get my napkin math right and just accidentally prove capture the rooster is a broken piece of shit game mode?

>3.4xp per second
>50xp for a bronze medal
>100xp for silver
>150xp for gold
>500xp for a win
>200xp for staying in queue after the match

turtle up in base, collect medals off sym+torb kills
>3 gold medals = 450xp
now either cap the flag for a win and 500xp, or force the match to last as long as possible and collect 3.4xp per second

>(example) five minutes = 300s
>3.4 x 300 = 1020

>450 + 1020 = 1470xp without a win or staying in queue

forcing the match to last as long as possible, and then stealing the flag in the last 30s so the other team can't counter cap, for 500xp win bonus:

>1470 + 500 = 1970xp

staying in queue = 200xp

>1970 + 200 = 2170

without knowing how much exp capping a flag rewards, it is literally more beneficial to not play capture the rooster until the last 30s of the match.

normal game modes let you to earn more exp by extending map time if you complete an objective (aka actually play the game), but because their exp is points-per-second, in a map where the timer doesn't extend, there's no point in playing if the bonus exp for winning won't be greater than the sum of total exp gained over however long the total match time is.

again, all without knowing how much a flag cap rewards.

Other urls found in this thread:

orangekissess.tumblr.com/tagged/zarya
youtube.com/watch?v=C4wJ0rDXtt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you had the chance to bang any overwatch girl who would it be

Pharah or Symmetra

Stop playing skinnerbox grind games you goofball

how would you bang her

zarya

i would let her break me in half

All of them. Also Bastion is a girl.

I'm not sure, but I think you only get medal points for the best one you got. So even if get 3 gold medals you only get 150xp

oh thanks! i'll see if i can verify it and adjust my shit talking. is that just out of medals of that rank, like could you get xp for a bronze, silver and a gold in one match, or does it just pick the highest medal out of all of them combined?

Chance implies it isn't guaranteed, as if I'd have to "Work" at it.

I have the most luck with Pharah types , and her mom could get the work too so I know thems good genes

mercy

>Not playing with a party for that sweet 20% bonus
Retard

Widowmaker.

This

i have a gift for you user

orangekissess.tumblr.com/tagged/zarya

Young Ana.
So i can fuck my daughter later.

Where do you think I got that pic, goofball

lol derailed af

oh thank god, wouldnt want you to miss the sauce

Just the highest medal. That's how it works on quickplay at least, not sure about capture the rooster

Genji

Screenshot'd this mins ago

She got hooked

Zarya is a big eater

>right-click
>save as

There's a flaw in your calculations user, this all implies that you have teammates who aren't absolute retards who pick Hanzo and wander the middle of the map doing nothing, allowing an entire enemy team of 6 people to rush your base.

probably mercy

hanzo

take away the text and this has potential

pharah definitely. delicious brown and she probably likes quake.

DEFINITELY hanzo

Id let 6 hanzos rush my base if you know what I mean

Mei. She has the perfect amount of body fat for high impact sexual violence. Plus I'm a breast man, and she has the biggest tits.

>Be fucking D.Va
>you climax almost immediately
>you apologize profusely, tears streaming down your face for your total failure at being a man
>She just smiles, looks you right in the eyes and says...
>Is this easymode?

So are you implying CtR is a the best game mode to play vecayse the average is 3k exp per 10 minutes, and most CP maps can last upwards of 20 mins even in QP?

I miss the mei 1 shot mode from christmas.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4wJ0rDXtt4

Does anybody just play this game for fun?

You don't need to do any napkin maths to know Overwatch is a really shit game and Activision-Blizzard doesn't deserve your money

>3 gold medals = 450xp

You only getting one bonus for medals, even it you get multiple golds s you will receive 150хp

Literally everyone I think. At least I hope they are playing for fun. Because they are fucking awful. I really hope they arent seriously trying.

Are you really so autistic that you play this game solely to determine the most efficient way to get cosmetic unlocks?