Are you going to buy it Sup Forums?

Are you going to buy it Sup Forums?

Yes, I dont care about the ponies but the gameplay looks fun.

>buy
fuck no

Rarity best pone though

Enjoy your ban

B T F O
T
F
O

No.

at last, the source of the madness is presented. Turns out the mods think like barneyfag.

This game's DOA.
Ponyfags have no interest in it because it's no longer mlp
Everyone else has no interest in it because it used to be mlp

Is it coming out soon?
Wow mods really are retarded. This isn't MLP

Fuck off horsefuckers

I have interest in it because it reminds me of Skullgirls and because humans are boring. A fighting game featuring animals sounds neat

Back to /mlp/ faggot

Pretty much this. One side doesn't see the ponies and doesn't care and the other saw the ponies and said fuck that.

yes it is

More like he thinks like them

Ponyfag here, I still care. Looks neat, and I had a gut feeling Hasbro would C+D them from day one.

Anecdotal, but there you go.

Backed it. Hope the beta is soon. Should be decent.

Pretty sure this was when the game actually had pony characters until hasbro stepped in
Mods probably don't care now

When's it supposed to come out? Haven't heard much about it.

Already did.
Who /Backer/ here?
Who /Paprika best herd/ here?

No, retard, TFH is explicitly after the overhaul to take out any mention of horses.

Kill yourself

Wow, rude.

Well, it runs with the same framework as Skullgirls.

Backer here.

Velvet is best tho

But isn't one of the characters a unicorn? That's a horse.

I don't understand why they thought this was a good pun.

I get that "herds" is replacing "words" because they rhyme and herds is related to horsefucking, but there's no such thing as a "fighting herd" so it makes no sense.

The resulting phase makes no sense, when you replace one of the words with something entirely unrelated the phrase loses its meaning.

Yeah, but that's only 1 out of 6 playable characters.

Doesn't mean it should be on /mlp/ inherently.

Well, it is a herd of creatures fighting.

It's not great, but eh.

Is there gameplay of it?

I remember the C+D stuff with Hasbro over the fan pony game but i'm not a brony so i just stop paying attention

But even then it departs from what the phrase "Them's fightin' words" means. It doesn't describe a person or a group of people/animals, it's an exclamation.

Just seems like there wasn't much thought put into it, they just went with it because it rhymed and was about horsefucking. Poor writing.

Lots over at their channel.

I clicked on this thread expecting Barneyfag and was very disappointed.

Looks better than SFV at least.

I literally buy every fighting game. Every amine autist who cries people need to try games despite their origin or aesthetic are going to BTFO as hypocrites when this game gets released. I sort of hope it becomes a meme.

Probably. When is it coming out though?

Yes

Why not?

No cute ponies, no buy.

It does look pretty fun though. Too bad I suck at fighting games.

I dont like ponies but that game looks so fucking hype
inb4 mods ban video game discussion

From the looks of the last stream I'd say in around 6 months.
Though some of their rewards are listed as ETA April 2017

really what got me fucking pumped and made me back it, was the soundtrack mechanics in game, how they shift and change to the pace of the fight and who's winning. Just watching a video of a test fight with that happening flipped the hype switch in me.

That's closer than I thought. Neat.

>No cute ponies, no buy.
That shows how much of a degenerate you are.

I'm surprised Barneyfag hasn't posted yet.

I want to fuck that cervine

Maybe even he isn't autistic enough to call it pony trash given that it's legally distinct from mlp in every way.

Haha, you're funny. It just means he's asleep. The dude flips out over unrelated images that he believes were posted on some pony website once.

how is it going to be DOA when its already fully funded on indiegogo?

actual question. I'm curious on how a project might fall through

Nah, he's here waiting for someone to post pony pictures so he can do his song and dance. He has nothing against the game as even he doesn't consider it pony related anymore. ^:)

It's so easy to trigger you faggots.

backer here

Took long to warm up to Tianhuo since I didn't like the original design they come up with her.

seeing her in motion however. damn. I like the snakey-horsey movements.