Piracy

Free games

The Switch will be garbage

dont fucking buy it

Having no games

Nothing

it already has at least 5 games i want though

I'll miss Miiverse

Splatoon. All of the new specials and maps in the sequel look fucking garbage and simplistic compared to the original, ziplines won't work in multiplayer, no mini-map on the gamepad = much slower gameplay, it's a mess. R.I.P the best shooter of this gen

NOOOO IT HAS NOTHING!!
DONT BUY IT I NEED IT TO FAIL!!!!!!!

ok

Just Miiverse.
I enjoyed stuff like Lily in Bluefin Depot, and also the stuff my little sister would draw before she quit.

Nothing, I'll still be able to play games in bed and it's less bulky

changing the tv's volume without having to get up and find the remote

shit was cash

Free online
RIP

miiverse thread?

Piracy

I'll miss Miiverse unironically because I used to draw there and some of the niche communities were pretty nice. We need to move on though.
Free online, obviously.
That's about it.

Not much, honestly.

There was a lot of bullshit with the WiiU I'm surprised never got patched up, yet when I bring it up on WiiU threads I usually get told shit like "Dude just do [Awkward Workaround] and it works fine!". It seems like Nintendo has made a lot of things more user friendly on the Switch, especially when it comes time to use other controllers, or use menus, etc.

Apparently they won't have Youtube and Netflix at launch on the Switch. The fuck?

Also the Wii U had a really good browser. I hope they just upgrade it with HTML 5 support for the Switch.

>woodman

Nice

This we will miss from Wii U
>Miiverse
>Assymetric gameplay (multiplayer)
>instant touch menu for selecting items
>retrocompatibility with Wii discs
>free online
>pro Controller's 80h battery life
>GCN adapter
>universal TV remote
>great web browser
>streaming services
The last four can still be implemented though

>Things we won't miss
>region lock

Backwards compatibility. That's pretty much it. Everything else is better or available somewhere else.

>tfw didn't pre-order
I mean pre-ordering is retarded but I'm pretty much set on buying it anyway

The switch won't have a browser at launch either, i imagine it being like the 3ds where it was added later in a software update

Miiverse was trash anyway, glad they sacked that shit

Same with the Wii.

And it was sold for 500 Wii Points.
Then it became free and they refunded, lel

Meant the reply for

wowser what a line up

There's no way the Wii U version of BotW doesn't like run a pile of shit.

It had better lighting.

It was made from the ground up for the Wii U and was only delayed because the U flopped hard.

It's also free, so it's objectively the best version.

>free

So does Youtube and Netflix work with pirated Wii Us?

>It had better lighting.
Old build, and it rarely run at 30FPS. When the WiiU version is released and has shitty lighting and runs badly, with more fog, I'll be laughing.
>It was made from the ground up for the Wii U and was only delayed because the U flopped hard.
Somewhat. The game switched development officially in January 2015 after a few months testing it on a Switch dev kit according to Aonuma, so who knows how much of an effect the Switch and the failing WiiU had on it.

Nothing really. Only played games on my Wii U and nothing else. Switch sounds like a perfect upgrade to me, and I love the option to go multi whenever I want.

>it rarely run at 30FPS

so just like the final build?

Factually untrue.