Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping your requests
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Yeehaw
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fHhtZGtL
i.imgur.com/xY1xBjC.png
i.imgur.com/odiP6Fz.jpg
imgur.com/a/n6uMs
imgur.com/a/1xvEj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANCHOR POST

Requesting Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates wearing a Diaper and asking Corrin to play with her

Why?

Requesting Hamuko/Female Protagonist from Persona 3 Portable wearing nothing but a diaper and masturbating in it.

Anchoring for this kind drawfriend

Requesting some more cute Bimbo Aigis acting like a stupid airhead

Giant waifu requests

Any thicc requests?

Your waifu loves you! Let the two of you be together in this world, and the next!

Can I get something cute valentines day related of Anna from Fire Emblem please?

Requesting Fiora dressed as a cute robo maid.

I'll take some husbando requests.
Female to male genderbend is okay too.

Requesting Elise wearing Virgin Killer Sweater

Requesting Kumatora dressed as japanese gym outfit

Requesting a redraw of this with Wicke in Aether themed lingerie laying on a bed with bedroom scenery, please.

Pontiff Sulyvahn sitting on a nice comfy chair near a fireplace, with his two swords mounted on the wall above said fireplace, reading the newspaper. Bonus points if there's a photo of him, Aldrich, and the archdeacon

Requesting Dizzy from Guilty Gear wearing Virgin Killer Sweater

Requesting the Bad Rats game-cover with Puck (many of him) and one Vivi from Final Fantasy 9.

Heh, nice.

Ignore diaperfag. He's spamming that because he doesn't want to go to and because he got 1 done.

VALENTINE'S DAY 2017 COLLAB ANNOUNCEMENT

The theme is Valentine's Day Photo Album.

The collab will be a scene with one or multiple photo albums where your submissions are the photos. You can also submit Valentine's Day themed cards or notes to or from characters. You can also submit a prop or similar to exist in the scene outside the photos. If you are unsure if your submission will fit into the scene it's better to ask beforehand.

Short Rules:
>Since this time the rules are so open ended, make sure your submissions fit the theme of Valentine's Day
>No size or shape limit for photo or card submissions
>Minimum character size 300x700px and transparent or a flat colour with clean hard edges background for non-photo ones
>Multiple characters in one image are allowed, multiple deliveries are allowed
>Perspective for the collab is top down
>Backgrounds in the photos are encouraged
>The collab is SFW

Link your submissions to this post and/or anchor.

The cutoff for entries is the end of February 13 (PST).

More about the rules and FAQ in the pastebin: pastebin.com/fHhtZGtL

What is saved so far: i.imgur.com/xY1xBjC.png
Notify me if you want yours added or removed.

Thanks

Thicke Wicke buttgrope

R63 Sasha Buckler

Requesting colors.

Rinkah ref: i.imgur.com/odiP6Fz.jpg

Gaige with thicc hips and thighs.

Requesting Johnny Bravo (left) wearing Johnny's (right) outfit from Guilty Gear Xrd. Or Johnny (from Guilty Gear Xrd) in the same art-style like Johnny Bravo.

Requesting this scenario:

Rock/Mega Man and Roll are helping Dr Right/Light clean his house (Rock is vacuuming and Roll is dusting), when Roll (who happens to be behind Rock right then and there) trips over the cord of Rock’s vacuum cleaner, and as she falls, she instinctively reaches for the closest thing she can find, which just so happens to be the back of Rock’s shorts. So, as you might have guessed, Rock’s shorts are pulled down, revealing his tighty-whities (what, you thought those blue trunks that were part of his combat suit were his underwear?). Dr Light, upon seeing this, remarks, "And that's why almost no one uses a corded vacuum cleaner any more."

>Rock is the dark-haired robot boy
>Roll is the blonde robot girl
>Dr Light is the white-haired old man with a beard
>Pic on the bottom right is from a book in the George Brown, Class Clown series of children's books and is included for scene/pose reference

Requesting a slutty Artemis drawn similarly to Bomberman: Act Zero's artstyle. Try to be as 90s bad ideas as possible.

video games

May?

Requesting some more thicc Shygal Aigis.

Requesting a spearfight between Bandanna Dee and Odin where Bandanna Dee breaks Odin's "face" and it reveals Albert Wesker's face.

Always nice to see your work Novam, great job.

Requesting vidya characters wearing this for Valentine's Day.

Who's the one receiving the anal dicking?

You may.

Requesting Krile from FFXIV in a suggestive situation. She enjoys talking to animals, using crystal balls and destroying young elf boy asses. She's also sounds like Mary Poppins and is about 30 inches tall

>video games
GAMING!

Landscape requests anyone except the fahr outpost?

Requesting the Pantheon Flyers from Mega Man Zero in the same poses as their sprites.

Thanks
Cecil Neues
DDR

The derelict cavern/chapel area where you fight Mishaela in Shining Force

Nice booty.

Corneria from Star Fox 64

Requesting Coco Bandicoot in a playboy bunny outfit

Saffron City

Mikan Tsumiki with pubic hair peeking out from the short panty.

SMILIE D.K.!!!!!!!!111111

Requesting a simple nude pose of Ayumi Shinozaki from Corpse Party, bonus points for showing her possessed or that she's snapped and become violent and bloody.

Requesting this guy as a cute girl

The Milkman Conspiracy level from Psychonauts.

Requesting Vincent making a heart shape with his hands.
Extra Reference: imgur.com/a/n6uMs

Posting anchor for the other beautiful user

Requesting bad end rape with Sharena.

A landscape drawing of the peninsula that Imil (the village) and Mercury Lighthouse (the tower) are on.

Requesting Dr. Vahlen, from XCOM:Enemy Unknown, in the virgin killer version of her normal sweater. (also, no labcoat)
Additional references: imgur.com/a/1xvEj

Gunter from FE Fates

Requesting Barney Calhoun, from Half-Life, performing a crouching df+D sweep kick, similar to the one Kyo Kusanagi does, like the one shown in the reference. Barney should be wearing his security uniform from the first game.

I would like to request Sidorovich, from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series of games, selling an anchor for a "good" price.

Unf.

Requesting what Muffet would look like if she was a playable character in a fighting game.

Requesting Zhao Yun and Xiahou Dun, in stillsuits, fighting on top of a Sandworm from Dune

Note that Zhao Yun fights with a spear and Xiahou Dun with a sword.

Lavender Town is best city in the Pokemon world! Fun fact: as kid I think this theme music is cool and I like it very much. I had good feelings not bad feeling like the others.

Requesting an outfit swap between Noire and Selena/Severa.

Requesting anything cute of Teiiku

Requesting Bradford, from XCOM, (1 or 2, you can pick) holding Laharl from Disgaea, by the neck, in a situation similar to this one from The Dark Knight.

Bonus points if you have Bradford calling Laharl an alien and demanding why he is invading, and Laharl explaining that he is actually a demon.

source?

Requesting Dva (either her normal version or the gremlin, or even both) smirking when Overwatch is confirmed as the 9th spot for EVO

Requesting epic stage 4 battle scene with John Morris or Eric Lecarde from Castlevania: Bloodlines versus a group of skeletons with steelhelmets.

Getting pretty excited about Helen in SFV. I can't wait until the summer to see her in a bikini. Requesting Helen in a bikini teasing Birdie, preferably with a focus on her back. Birdie can have a silly face. Colors in the style of the one piece on the right, any style preferred.

Have fun!

Requesting a generic user pulling Hyrule Warriors Ruto's nipple coverings down while distracting her with a deep kiss, and Ruto's embarrassed reaction afterwards.

Cole with a similar expression as he says "The day is saved" as a gas station violently explodes behind him or some other kind of destruction caused by his heroics.

Requesting this image, but with Aigis.

Requesting Yashiro and Shermie from KoF having intense, hardcore sex, with the purpose of creating the next host of the Orochi.

Both should be nude.

OR. Is...Is this some reverse buttgroping action? How strange, but the expressions are amusing.

Requesting Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu having hardcore, intense sex

>seeing my delivery in the booru

For some reason that spooked me

Requesting Miriam giving a thighjob while getting her tits groped.

Requesting Mia Winters doing the famous scene from The Shining, but with a chainsaw saying "Here's Mia!"

What was it user??

Big girl!

Telling would be attention whoring, dont want to do that

Requesting whore chun li ripping her pants

Requesting Butch Coolidge as L.A.M.A.L with his blue aura and Marsellus Wallace as ERIOIOIRE with his red aura.
You can add whatever else you want to this.

Requesting Miyako Arima trying out covered hairbuns to go along with her whole 'kung-fu girl' motif.

Neat

Nice thicc

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

>I'm the OP pic for the drawthread
I finally did
I'd like to thank all the requesters for believing in me

Oh damn.

>seeing my drawing on other booru utter then Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Shit scare me too user.

not borwar, sucks shit