Switch

Was your pre order cancled?

Why can't Nintendo seem to do things right ?

they think its still 1996

Yes
By me

Holy fucking shit literally Wii 3

This is fucking pathetic.

>wooden table
NINTENDO IS FUCKING DOOMED

I think Nintend-BRAAAAAP oh shit excuse me. Honestly the switch seems too BR-BR-BR-BRAAAAPPP, jesus. What i'm trying to say is- BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Dev kits looks better than the retail version.

Why!?

I MEAN DO YOU EVEN SEE THE CARPET PATTERN RUNNING IN TWO DIRECTIONS?

NINTENDO IS FINISHED, NINTENDO IS DONE! YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A PS4 INSTEAD xDD

Still got mine. I like owning a handheld and I love Nintendo games. I'll pick it up every few months for years.

YOU HAVE TO BUY A MAC BOOK TO CHARGE YOUR SWITCH?

NINTENDO FUCKING FINISHED

WHY DO WE KEEP WINNING BRAHS?

Nintendo should just have enough product for everyone.

How is it Nintendo's fault retailers took more pre-orders than they could fulfill?

I play handhelds more than console or PC these days so Im pretty excited for switch.
I just hate that the usual Nintendo decisions that would make a developmentally challenged child ask what the fuck they were thinking are going to fuck it over for at least the first year.

What, you seriously didn't say up night of to make sure you got one of the first preorders?

i got a preorder in like 5 minutes after the preorders went up so if best buy twists my dick and cancels it ill be assmad

Because they have been working on this thing for years. They should be able to fill how ever many pre orders there are.

Get more 8 year old japs to work a 18 hour shift instead of their usual 16 and solder more switch consoles together for us spoiled Americans

don't have enough to pre order I work 15 hours a week in college and so money is slow. I'll be picking up mine around mid march, as long as everything seems good at the release

Gauging interest is difficult to do, especially given how poorly the WiiU sold, you're acting as if this is the Wii where they could just make as many as they wanted and they'd all get sold

All Nintendo are going to do is increase the number of Switchs they ship out with the next wave

Do you get a kick out of posting the same topic over and over?

What is your end game?

>Gauging interest is difficult to do,
Every nintendo console has sold at least 13 million.

Why not have seven million ready at launch? Or five million? Even if they dint sell at first, they know they will sell

USA:
>$112 a week when working (Assuming minimum wage)
>$240 a week from student finance

Man, UK student finance is pretty great

DELETE THIS FUKCING DELET THIS YOU FUCKING SONYGGER CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Wanting to play splatoon 2 for a whole year with no other games
?

Because having lots of product on your shelf looks terrible. The WiiU took 5 years to sell that much, they're being careful

Also, having your stock run out makes your product more desirable. I think it's bullshit as nintendo could easily have made more, but it's not without its reasons

>unironically getting a non stock firmware switch

enjoy your nocfw

>Zelda
>Snipperclips
>Arms
>MK8D

Eh, excuse me. What is exactly wrong with this image? Why are the Nintentoddlers (butthurt sonyggers in disguise) freaking out?

>playing Shove A Knight Up Your Ass
Got any real games?

>nintendo will never make a powerful console again
>they didnt realize the Gamecube was actually really well received

>Because having lots of product on your shelf looks terrible. The WiiU took 5 years to sell that much, they're being careful

They dont have to ship everything. Just have the shit made so they can fullfil any demand
>Also, having your stock run out makes your product more desirable.

No it doesnt. People want the thing they want. People who dont, want other things. All not having stock does is piss off the people who wanted it

This list is looking pretty rough.

>next to wii u gamepad
>wii 3

Is there something wrong with the picture? Switch screen looks slightly better than the Wii U's gamepad, is Nintendo again putting shit screens on their products?

Its a better quality screen with better resoluations

>BotW looks like the worst Zelda to date
>Who
>Doesn't look good
>Port

>>BotW looks like the worst Zelda to date
Not possible, Wind Waker Triforce Heroes Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass exist.

Okay I give up, what's the joke here?

I held with nintendo till the Wii U but now I just can't trust them at all

Wii was cool at least, it has really great games and tons of experimental games, it felt like a new beginning, then I could play zelda while actually controlling a sword 1:1, it was amazing even if it needed tweaking.

Now their latest zelda game is coming out and to swing a sword they expect me to press a fucking button a gain, literal downgrade, the console even has motion controls and yet they do not allow it at all, not even as an option, they simply don't care enough, nintendo is just playing catch up with the others while desperately holding on to a fictional market that doesn't exist, who wants to shell 300$ for an underpowered mobile home console that is a frankenstein of every nintendo idea ever crammed into a device, bloated with features that may or may not be used at all? Zelda is the ultimate proof, all that fuss for HD rumble and yet nothing uses it, all I can see is a company out of touch with their own industry desperately trying to stay relevant.

>we will never do dlc! :does dlc later:
>we will never go mobile! :goes mobile later:

I don't recognize you anymore nintendo.

>lalalala can't hear you

do what you want I stand by my criticism

>I just can't trust them at all
You never could trust them. And thats ok. People are often too loyal to corporations. Your favorite sports team, band, product manufacture, ect arent your friends.

They aren't here for "real gamers" they arent pure and in it for the love of making games.

They are a corporate money making giant that would probably have you killed if you interfered with their business too much.

They just happen to make good games. But if they decided shitty games wouls make them more money, they would make those tomorrow

>I don't recognize you anymore nintendo.
This tbqh

Not really a joke but this picture is photoshop-ed to make the Switch and WiiU gamepad look much bigger.

No its not

>They would make those tomorrow

Well, they're not making Beyond Two Souls, Tell Tale, or movies, so that doesn't seem to be accurate, they're obviously interested in making video games.

Is that Switch as big as Gamepad?

that's so random of you to lie about
it's a little smaller but the screen is the same size if not bigger

>delete this
>REEEEEEEE

Spotting newfags has never been easier.

t. assblasted Nintencuck

both have 6.2 inch screens, wiiu is 854x480 and compressed streaming, switch is 1280x720
720p at 6.2 inch has smaller pixels than the ps vita, btw

>tie up a 5 years worth of capital in inventory for virtually no benefit
>Sup Forums's guide to running a business