Samurai Jack vydia when?

youtube.com/watch?v=7zqLqO38ZzQ

I hope Genndy lets Platinum make a MGR:R style out of Samurai Jack.
>vs Shinobi fight
>vs Guardian

Jesus just take my money.
>Carpenter Brut playing as an ageless, desperate and depressed Jack slices and shoots everything in his path, not following his no-kill (human) rule, with explosions and blood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA
youtube.com/watch?v=OQFLmFaduak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to fuck akus daughters

Cringe

Nioh comes out in like 2:30 hours

Play any Way of the Samurai game

>Sup Forums is hating the absolute shit of this

What the fuck is wrong with them?

why?

because Sup Forums knows as much about comics and cartoons as Sup Forums knows about videogames.

No they aren't.

Because Sup Forums, in general, is a contrarian shithole. Even when you get something that looks good like that.

It looks like a tumblr fan fic, and the voice acting sounds like shit

>all those cartoon network / Nickelodeon-tier voice actors

They're loving it from what i've seen. You're just trying to start shit.

>implying

Everybody and their mothers literally fucking creamed at everything in the trailer. It's fucking 11/10 GOAT material allready.

you're so kino

That's just the "hype" from released trailer. Just wait a day or two, and will just propagate, like always.

Really? Shit tonight is gonna be a good night.

>mfw carpenter brut

>jack using a gun
I must have missed something
I thought he only used the sword cause HONABURU SAMURAI

Sup Forums hates Samurai Jack? Took them long enough.

Shitposting contrarians are irrelevant. You just don't reply to them.

Jack losing his sword is a plot point in this new season.

It's been 50 years from the trailer. He's likely become a lot more pragmatic.

This is Punished Jack.

Because Sup Forums is legitimately terrible now and screams Sup Forums at the slightest provocation.

He lost the sword during the 50 years, part of what made him lose hope. Early-game goal is reclaiming it.

I really don't like that glowy bloom effect they are using on things like gunshots and shit, it makes it look like a mid 2000 westernime.

It's been 50 years user, Jack is going/has gone nuclear...

13 years ago

>irrelevant
Kinda hard to ignore them when every single thread is gonna be swarmed.

But they don't?

Never ever ever ever EVER. Now shut up about your stupid-ass cartoon, and stop sperging so hard.

why does it seem like everyone is going nuclear all of a sudden

You're literally describing Samurai Jack

I know, but you've got to at least try.

is that music by the dude that did furi

this is a wrong statement
Sup Forums is going nuts over this and the use of carpenter brut

>see a few people shitpost in that thread
>"Well, looks like Sup Forums hates samurai jack!"

dont be fucking dumb user.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA

also prevalent in hotline miami 2

but aku is dead

how can they keep going without aku?

Carpenter Brut, and no it's just trailer hype music.

Jack...

When did the show become edgy?

Did you not watch the trailer?

This is 50 years in future and Jack is slowly starting to lose his mind after attempting to thwart Aku for so long

it would look like indie shit so hopefully never

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A DAGGER IN HIM?! Wow no more oil bullshit i'm fucking hyped.

when did you become so boring?

When the initial fans of the show grew up.

Honestly, aside from some blood here and there it doesn't really look that edgy. Still has that same old Jack vibe in terms of art direction and atmosphere.

You're full of shit.

False

>punished jack

i'm diggin it

there were two brut songs in there
god I hope they use more of his music

I'd love to hear le perv or anarchy road in that show

>Still has that same old Jack vibe in terms of art direction and atmosphere.

Guess I'll ignore it just like I did back in 2000 then.

Dis nigga gets it. I mean I'm glad it's not tons of gore and shit but the oil just got stupid after a while.

Good fuck off

WE PULL IN MONEY, RECRUITS

JUST TO COMBAT AKU

RUBBING OUR NOSES IN BLOODY BATTLEFIELD DIRT

ALL FOR REVENGE

I just feel bad for anyone that dislikes Jack enough to shitpost about it. As if there is another western animated series worthy of a sequel. A game could be really cool but what do people in Japan even think about Jack? It all depends on if Platinum or another game company would want to do it anyways.

So if this is 50 years in the future, how come Jack hasn't aged?

Is he using some kind of magic or scifi plot armor shit that prevents him from aging? Or is this an indication of a potential plot twist where this is Punished Jack or some kind of clone?

I don't shill platinum normally, but given the right budget and time they could make a killer fucking samurai jack game.

>samurai jack with more violence and synthwave

i can dig it

You'd think the Platinum Games meme would've died after the disasters of Anarchy Bomba, Teenage Mutant Ninja Bombas, The Legend of Bomba. And that's to Say nothing of Star Bomba Zero.

So now the Sup Forumstard cartoon continues? Great.

>Guess I'll ignore it
Like you did when you came into a Samurai Jack thread to talk about how much you don't care about Samurai Jack?

>muh edgy

>t.12yr old who never saw the original show

Adult swims video upload says in the description that its a side effect of the time travel jack went through.

test

>it's been fifteen years
>but I have not aged

literally first couple sentences from the trailer

>i'll just go in a thread of something i never cared about and give my anonymous opinion on the fact that i do not care about the subject of the discussion since it has not changed to meet my specific tastes

Like you ignored Sup Forums to talk about a shitty cartoon on the Video Game board?

It's a continuation of a show that actually panders to its original audiance

Yeh

It added a pretty unique style.
The prevalence of robots as enemies for jack reinforced the cyberpunk feel.

I'm not exactly opposed to blood but the robots added a part of the setting that I really appreciated.

Yeah, sure.

I bet it's going to be a plot twist.

Fifty years dude

yes fifty, my mistake

but still, it's evil time travel magic I don't have to explain shit

This

I think it reinforced the cyberpunk feel until you realized that every single fucking person in the future was apparently a robot. So at least for me it stopped reinforcing cyberpunk aesthetic and just became a really glaring animation crutch

Yes, all of which are now adults.

Hence it having more mature themes and imagery now, but not to the extent where it loses the original show's spirit by going full-edge factor.

The moment they got into Adult Swim and the creator make Season 5 like he allways wanted SJ to be. He put a shitload of robots in previous seasons because of the shows rating and on being on Cartoon Network.

Aku never died. He just got hurt a few times. Jack's sword is quite literally the only thing besides dieties (Ra, Odin, Cronos, Vishnu, etc) that can damage Aku in a way where he can't regenerate.

Jack is stuck 50 years since the end of season 4 and start of 5, and during that time he gets jaded and Punished. He eventually looses his sword after he starts noticing that is immune to aging. So he is forever stuck as the most wanted man on the universe, a universe ruled by pure evil and has no tools or willpower to stop it.

Don't fucking lie, I was in the earliest thread after the trailer dropped and everyone's dick was hard

I'm pretty sure he never used a gun before because he didn't know how to even make it work, considering he was most likely from before guns were a thing. We've seen him used several other weapons in the past, they just weren't futuristic or anything

>tfw Scotsman is dead and will only appear in flashbacks
It's gonna hurt

in the description for the new trailer it said when aku threw him into the portal it stopped him from aging

>implying

MAGIC RUNES LADDIE

You lying, trolling, sack of shit.

That was one hell of a trailer.

>blood

So it won't be shown in the U.K. That's too bad.

>Samurai Jack
>its all over-the-top violence

Why do I have a feeling this is going to completely miss the point of the original show? It is like everyone forgot that most of the show was basically slapstick and silly humor, and not super serious blood and gore and violence.

>implying he won't be a cyborg

>Aku pulled those same "bullshit his way out of death" antics for 50 years

I can understand Jack losing his damn mind.

F A K E N E W S

That's what I was trying to say, so I'm actually very excited. It's such a rare thing nowadays when you have shit like Teen Titans Go and the New PPG trying to pander to kids instead of the people who made it popular in the first place and doing literally everything wrong.

Scottsman has been confirmed to return.
Jack's dad also shows up in alucinations to haunt his ass and motivate him.

Will still be better than teen titans and powerpuff girls reboot ended up

rest in piece

youtube.com/watch?v=OQFLmFaduak

It's still going to have what looks like comedic scenes.

It's a TRAILER, nigger. It's there to hype you up.

it had a good balance of both.

For every black samurai with fake body you had episodes with no dialogue that were 100% about telling a spoopy/cool story through an unique art style.

Can someone please explain to me why Adult swim is so based? Only reason i watch TV anymore.

ALL FOR REVENGE

So did I guess jack really did fuck aku in that one episode and she ended up giving birth to her daughters

>mfw Carpenter Brut
Throw some Perturbator while we're at it please.