What's a game where I can play as an undead? I'm not talking some kind of vampire or hollow or some animalistic zombie...

What's a game where I can play as an undead? I'm not talking some kind of vampire or hollow or some animalistic zombie, I'm talking bona-fide rot with intelligence. Any games where I can be a lich? Some kind of undead warrior?

WoW

The Dark Souls series.

One day we'll get 3.

Also don't play the PSP remake of this, go PS1 version.

Actually a good game not even joking

divinity original sin 2 will have undead as a playable race
verdict still out on whether it'll be bonafied rot with intelligence but put it on your radar i guess

HOMM3

This.
It's a DMC clone, but it's a good DMC clone.
The music isn't Danny Elfman's, but it's still alright from memory.

Is that not what a hollow is

Hopefully not, they are probably going to fuck it up. Also original studio went down few weeks ago.

Nightmare creatures maybe?

Love this game

It's awesome that this is multiplayer

dungeon siege 1 multiplayer had skellies as playable characters.

Nightmare creatures 1 had a cheat that let you play as the enemies which were mostly undead abominations if that's what you're thinking.

Undead Knights on PSP? The 3 characters don't look like skeletons but the game revolves around the ability to create and command armies of zombies on the fly.

Not the player.

>Undead Knights on PSP
God this game was so fucking fun. I remember borrowing this from a friend in high school and doing nothing but playing it over the weekend. I wish it got a remaster or sequel.

I know right? Still, it baffles me why it's still like $40 on PSN after all this time. It's good but c'mon, it's still an old last-gen game. If it were priced like other PSP games then maybe more people would play it.

>look it up on the store
>it's actually $40
What the fuck? Aside from that, I had honestly never heard or seen anyone mention this game aside from the friend I borrowed it from.

This is your game right here OP

Player and hollows are both undead... Hollows have just lost their minds.

Planescape:torment. Nameless one.

Just main Reaper :^)