*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

hand over the switch geekboi

Lolno

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

The Internet was a mistake.

>heavy

Hand over the panties then, slut

delete boone

>having a switch

Stockings with sneakers is my fetish.

Okay, I'll do anything for you Rosalina

grow a neck first.

>sniffing farts is a meme now

Fartfags should be gassed

Which Nintendo princess would you rather

a) fuck
b) marry
c) Hand over the Switch too

*teleports behind you and removes your backstory*

heh, nothing personnel kid

heh

How does it feel to have no electricity?

A) Zelda
B)Peach
C) Rosalina

Marry Rosalina
Fuck off Peach
Hand the Switch to TP Zelda

Why would I have a Nintendo product?

Na wey, fag

Would be better with heels.

Can't do, it belongs to the company and it's a confidential hardware thing.
Also it can't run commercial games and the battery life sucks hard due the ICE debugging sub board.

a) Rosalina
b) Zelda
c) Peach

W-Why does she need my switch

You can have my switch, if you know what I mean ;)