Which fighting game should I buy on PC?

Street Fighter V, Undernight in Birth, and Guilty Gear Xrd seem to be the main choices

>fighting games
>PC

Don't bother. You'll never be competitive if you aren't willing to go where the players are.

Them's fighting herds will come out around April, might be interesting as the game seems polished, uses professional networking and has interesting mechanics. Also it's a PC exclusive as of now.

Tekken 7

Out of those, UNIEL and Revelator aren't shit.

UNIEL is dead however so just get Rev (which will stay relevant longer due to the Rev2 DLC expansion coming out soon)

If you're new to fighting games, I'd recommend getting Skullgirls, UMVC3, and(or) USF4, these are the best games to get into fighting games because they're relatively easy to learn inputs. You might wanna get directly into SFV though because it's the relevant one at the moment (since Capcom forbid USF4)

Silly consolefag, PC has the most fighting games at the moment, and SFV and Killer Instinct have crossplat play, as well as PC being the only place to play pre-gen 7 fightan

This, but you might need a high end PC.

pc games has no playerbase
get a console

None
Get fightcade

Fightcade and Melty Blood are free and have amazing netcode.

Don't listen to the memers that tell you pc is dead. SFV is cross platform and for other games, you can easily find people to play via game specific discords.

Start with a friend

Play SFV if you don't have any friends and are too shy to join discords

Xrd and Skullgirls have good tutorials

SFV of course.

Hope it doesnt die on pc early.

People still play obscure anime games, but you think fucking tekken will die fast?

>People still play obscure anime games
Not enough to use matchmaking.

Xrd

Arcsys still cares

Playing with a community is more fun and helpful anyway

I agree.I just hope the game does have a proper active community.

>you need a high end pc
>i3 and some crap like 750ti
you really don't

>some crap like 750ti
user,don't say that.I have a 760