How do we fix the Sonic series?

How do we fix the Sonic series?

i don't get it

the joke is the OP finding a flimsy excuse to make a thread about transgender politics by posting a videogames related comic by a person that usually draws comics about tranny SJW shit

Go back to generations style, and make it the length of a video game. Have the sonic mania team satisfy the classic fans.

Everybody wins. as long as classic sonic doesnt bog down project 2017, we will get there.

The 3D games needed to have much more interesting bosses. Chaos was just fucking peachy in that respect, but I literally can't remember a fucking thing from any of the others. Consider Megaman's focus on bosses and how many games they churned out.

2D sonic is fine to focus on level design, 3D needed to improve the boss variety and gameplay. Look at how Zelda fucking failed at this with Skyward.

what's the joke of the comic?

This was made by that annoying trans right? Those faces/eyes give it away more than the signature

Are you sure? I thought it was pretty funny and I didn't know the origins. Why don't you find it funny for what it is? Why do you always have to assume trannies are out to get you? Fuckin' weirdo.

When your artwork is less detailed and thought out than your signature and date, you're a fucking terrible artist.

pls explain i dont get it

Can you please explain the joke? I don't get it either.

>can't remember Finalhazard
>when it was basically just Chaos with better music

smdh

>when it was basically just Chaos with worse music

ftfy baka indeed

when he wags his finger at people it embarrasses tails. it embarrasses the both of them

What's embarrassing about waging a finger is the part that's hard to understand.

Turn it into a gritty, character driven TPS. Maybe you don't even play as Sonic but instead you are a random animal resistance fighter trying to survive in a post-sonic dystopian robot city.

because tails gets embarrassed when sonic poos out eggs in front of him

haha

What do you think Sonic's finger smells like?

Just curious haha

Do you think Tails ever smells Sonic's finger?

You better fucking not.

Wouldn't it be funny if sonic stuck his finger tails butt for just a second? Just kidding haha

>traps
>gay
lurk more

Bring it on, fagget. I got nothing to lose.

HES CRASHING THIS THREAD

END THIS SHIT THREAD

DO IT

All characters turn into high test short stacks ala Rouge.

Fix'd

YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS

>they actually made me want to fuck the tranny
d@mn...

kek

allah ackbar

Oh no

Chao Garden in every game

Sonic utopia is already about to

Damn it, stop this!

there is no joke

Lord have mercy dont