Left or right Sup Forums?

left or right Sup Forums?

suicide

Natural selection in work I see

BETWEEN THE PLANES

They're both pretty gross, but the right I guess.

i'll take both

Left is a little cuter maybe but yellow teeth.
Right looks like a freak in the sack
>Right

Neither, never.
Seeing stuff like this makes me want to curl up onto a big muscular alpha man's lap.

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

They are both hideous. But I'll take left, with a bit of persuasion and work she can at least look decent.

>Remove piercing
>More subtle make-up and remake her horrible neck tattoo.
>Different hair style.

The one on the right side is a lost cause.

>hurr all girls with piercings and tats are irredeemable trash fucking whores durr kill all women

Sup Forums please go

>girls
I'm pretty sure those are girls(male).

Right

I will educate her on how piercings are shit then our love can blossom

Is there any good sites for a wide selection of femcock?

Sup Forums was a fucking mistake

Left, ezpz.
Marriage material.

i have no idea why but they look actually disgusting to me even if I realize they're not that bad

Im a "nerd" girls

I would fucking destroy that ass with my penis.

i dont get this meme

V I D E O G A M E S

Depends which one has a bigger penis

They both just look like they stink

If I had to chose definitely left
Tunnels in ears is sign of mental disabiity.

The left one is still salvagable, just removing those things on her nose would make her better.

The one on the right though? With those weird ass earrings or whatever the fuck she's wearing and that black belt in cocksucking? No.

Left

vidyer gams

Neither.

t. kissless hugless virgin.

this shit is just unsightly. why would you want to staple that much wreckage to your face? walking around like a fucking aeroplane graveyard

this

>why would you want to staple that much wreckage to your face
Because it's hot.

>facial piercings

Neither thanks

Left licking my asshole while fucking right in the ass.

I choose death