Nights.of.Azure-3DM

>Nights.of.Azure-3DM

Are you going to play Arnice's game?

No. Gameplay videos I've looked at seem pretty dull.

It was crap on consoles and it'll be crap on PC.
And it takes a lot for a massive Gust fanboy to admit that.

Atelier tits came to PC? Oh lawd

Just get CODEX release from rarbg

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book too

SJW shit game, no thanks.

How are those tits SJW?

No thanks, but I'll play Sophie's game since it's at least serviceable. It's also nice that they included all the DLC for free in both games.

>Cannot self-insert and fuck your waifu

Yuri is the biggest cuck meme ever.

>pirating
I'm going to play it but pirating is for plebs

>not inserting as your waifu and fucking the other waifus

You lack imagination.

>self-inserting in the first place.

>Are you going to play _____'s game
This needs to stop. You know some Japanese NEET slaved over that character. Probably jerked it during lunch break. This, nor any other weebshit title, is not "her/his" game.

Going to play it for the floppy tits, yes.

Is it worth it buying the bundle if you badly want Sophie, but are unsure about Nights of Azure?

You get two games with all their DLC, for less than the price of one Berseria with no DLC and Denuvo. What do you think?

Just wondered if NoA is worth the extra bucks.

Well it's a really mediocre game, but it's got hot girls and kickass music so I'm willing to overlook that.

How much yuri is in this game?

>no lewds

>game with lots of fanservice
>actual gameplay itself if shit
every fucking time, one day a fanservice game will actually be good

>self inserting
this is how I know you are a beta cuck

Bought it. Game's fine.

Why is she wearing lingerie outside?

Already finished it over a year ago.

On the fence about Yoru no Nai Kuni 2, though. The first wasn't that great but I'd like to think they'd have improved things.

Atelier and Azure are both broken ports

DO NOT BUY

fuck koei tecmo, at least i got my refund

The entire game is literally about the relationship between the two girls.

Already own the PS4 CE. Will buy the PC version at some point because I loved it but I don't know when.

what kind of relationship

This user makes a very good point. I know you guys cant into making original thread names but its time to learn. Simply post a picture of the game you wish to discuss, post a semi good description, then ask anons how they feel about the game.

Then get labelled as shill

Just started Atelier Sophie, using controller, looks how I expected. Controls how I expected.

How is it broken?

The kind that involves handholding and rings and dancing and sleeping together and going on a picnic and lying together under the stars and being willing to let the entire world die so they won't be separated.

It's not actually 'outside'.
It's some pocket dimension with altar for blood sacrifices and the outfit she wears is ceremonial (at least that's the excuse the game uses).