Bowser and his trophy wife

Bowser and his trophy wife.

H I G H
C U T

Bowser and his trophy.

why did peach have so many Bowser portraits in her castle?

BOWSER IS GAY, STOP WITH YOUR HEADCANON

MOAR

Bowser had eight kids, he must be straight

those were adopted

>7 posts
>no 'brap' posters

hmm

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Mmh, delicious, more.

I thought Bowser had a vagina in that pic at first

Bowser Jr is Bowser's only kid. Koopalings are not his kids.

scat is... understandable.
post-vore scat is best.
scat eating is fucking AWFUL and you need to delete this right now.

Sauce? Explanation of pic?

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys

Excellent comedy anime, check it out if you want a laugh

DELETE THIS

BOWSER IS PURE! PURE!!!

they asked a girl to fix the wireless that they disconnected on purpose to look at her panties

they felt tremendous guilt after doing it

Didn't they confirm that the koopalings aren't even bowser's kids?

>numale

I think the glasses are understandable. He's standing around lava all day, breathes white-hot fire and probably gets run into by Starman Mario. That shit burns your eyes over time.

Furfags should be rounded up and shot on the spot.

Oh, based on their faces I thought maybe it was a dude in drag and they were unpleasantly surprised. Usually my face isn't so grim when I'm scoping some panties.

Watching first episode now. Thanks user~!

>Bowser
>fur
He doesn't have fur

It is a blanket statement, also Bowser is dripfeeding piss to a fucking wolf furry smashed under his nutsack. This was obviously made by some degenerate furfag.

i would let bowser fart on my face