Atlantica wasn't even THAT BAD of a level

Atlantica wasn't even THAT BAD of a level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lnZpAe69t8Q
youtu.be/hlyoqW3K1X4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wasn't even good in the first game, let alone the travesty that was the second game's atlantica

This image/video is a constant reminder that I was right when I was twelve years old and said "Disney and Final Fantasy together? Sounds gay."

I can't get over the fact how stupid the concept of a square enix game with disney IPs thrown in.

I can't get over how shit your taste is

I loved it. It was fun and took a break from the story to just have fun with Disney characters. Same with Pooh.

SWIM THIS WAY WE'LL DANCE AND WE'LL PLAY

AMUSICALFOREVERYONETOHAVEALOTOFFINNYFUUUUUN

dang dude. you were such a cool kid

>dad walks in
>"Are ya win-
>leaves

It might be a good game, but the musical parts just seem way too stupid to me. I can't get over it.

I wish there more parts in the first game where Riku and Sora work together, like when they fought the cage thing in the whale.

To be fair, the musical part is completely optional unless you're going for 100%.

FINNY FUN

The original songs sucked because they were shoddily translated.

Have you played DDD, user?

This post is a constant reminder that homosexual retards should not be here

>need to complete all the songs to get the material needed to craft the Ultima Weapon
Fuck.
That.

No, I've played everything but that and RE:coded. I haven't seen much of DDD but I thought you just got to play as Riku or Sora and I was under the impression they had separate but linked stories like BBS.

Either way I'll be getting 2.8 and the PS4 version of 1.5 + 2.5 eventually. Even though I feel kind of fucking weird for still liking this series like 15 years later as a grown dude considering most of the fanbase is teenage yaoi shippers nowadays.

Thanks for that input, if there's one reason i still come here it's to hear the opinion of 12 year olds

Who gives a shit about the fanbase?

It's pretty much that, still good though and you get a bit of them helping each other throughout the game.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with liking KH. Despite all the Anime insanity, it's still a Disney property at heart and it shows.
As for DDD, Riku and Sora are basically in parallel versions of each world, and they do shit that can affect the other. There's a couple sappy moments where something happens on one end that helps the other, it's neat.
Also the entire endgame is Riku saving Sora's dumb ass.

So am I the only one who didn't find out for years that Atlantica is literally skippable? All those hours wasted trying to beat Ursula... god

DDDs endgame was fucking hype god damn

I liked these levels. It was a nice distraction. I also liked the pooh levels

Should I finally play this?

I don't really like disney so I always put it off and never got to it in however many years now.
But I like jrpgs and I liked ni no kuni a lot, and I heard people compare KH to ni no kuni all the time.

Oh and the fact that literally everyone ever seems to think that this is the best game ever made in existence of video games.

Is it actually good?

>tfw i'm stuck on ansem's second form
>sora's already gotten fucked up so i can't cheese it out with drop bonuses
>i'm on proud mode
send help, i've been grinding out escarglow for ability buffs/second chance and killing these stupid ghosts for dream peices for hours
WHY DO BOTH ANTI BLACK COAT AND ANSEM BOTH HAVE ATTACKS THAT STUN YOU, DROP YOUR HEALTH TO 1, AND ALLOW THEM TO ATTACK DURING IT
FUCK

Do you not have Second Chance and Once More?

I've never played Ni No Kuni, but KH is my favorite series. If you have a PS4, 1.5+2.5 comes out in march, and with that and 2.8 you'll have almost every game worth playing and a summarized plot version of everything else.
As for the quality of the games in the collections,
>KH1FM
Pretty good.
>Re:CoM
Weird, but good.
>Days
youtu.be/lnZpAe69t8Q
>KH2FM
Absolutely fucking god tier. Play on Critical or you're a faggot.
>BBS
Good, but not great.
>Re:Coded
Neat.
>KH3DHD
BBS but better. Pretty good, still not the greatest, but it's fun.
>0.2
I haven't played this one yet, but it's basically just 3:Ground Zeroes.
>Back Cover
play the mobage/10

>BBS but better
eh, I'm not saying it's bad but I think the lack of command melding hurts it a bit. Though link attacks and link styles are pretty fun and so is flowmotion

I didn't.
I manged to get all the way to Ansem's second form before I had to give up and go back to grind for those two.

Oh shit, I gunned for those the instant I could it helped out since DDD gets pretty hard at times

You made the right choice.
Playing without them has been fucking hell.

youtu.be/hlyoqW3K1X4

This.

I could listen to under the sea on loop 24/7. ESPECIALLY the KH version.

The original songs are decently orchestrated, but the lyrics are fucking TERRIBLE