15 > 6 > 4 > 7 > 12 > 9 > 10 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 10-2 > shit > 13-2 > 13 > 13-1 > 8

15 > 6 > 4 > 7 > 12 > 9 > 10 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 10-2 > shit > 13-2 > 13 > 13-1 > 8

Didn't bother with 11 and 14.

Plebs will disagree.

nothing is better than FF1, please

Shit list.

>10-2 that low
>Even below 2
>5 below 2
Nah 10-2 has a shitty cringy story but the gameplay is good one of the best job systems in the series.

Okay XV-Kun.

Mine is the opposite of yours. I doubt you have completed any besides 15

How do you complete an unfinished game?

Why would I bother with the opinion of someone who holds FFXIII so high on it's list.

Pretty much but I'd put 5 higher and 2 lower.

That's not my list that I posted in the previous thread.

Mine is this.

XV>V>VI>VII>IV>IX>XII>X>XI>I>VIII>III>XIII>XIV>II

this is the most messed up goddamn tier list ever here's your fucking (you) you turbofaggot

>5 that low
friendo please

XIII is better than XV desu

>15
>Better than anything except 13

PFFFT

Not even close.

See

see if we remove the fact that you have an irrational boner for XV then that tier list makes pretty okay sense

7 > 6 > 10 > 15 > 4 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 10-2 > 13-2 > 1 = 2 > 3

That's all I've played, personal favorite is 10 though but I tried to be fair

Why even make this thread if you'll just reply to every post that doesn't agree with you, just tun off the PC already. There doesn't need to a XV shitpost bait thread 24/7

shit > shit

But I didn't make this thread you retard. Why would I redirect someone to a look at a post with my list in it that's different to what OPs list is if I was the one who made this thread?

Why would you redirect to begin with. Every FF "objective" list thread is already shitpost tier

To show someone superior taste :^)

You should try and work on that some more

Fina Fantasy Tactics > ALL.