Why was she in only one game?

Why was she in only one game?

She's divisive with both the comic and games crowd of the series

Um, why is she naked?

Why aren't you?

shit compared to amy

She's non-canon

>Naked
What are you talking about? She's wearing a jacket.

They canceled the Sonic SatAM game.

>stealth in a game about a hedgehog who runs faster than the speed of sound

>SEGA not wanting the autistic furry comic audience

it's like they don't want your cheeto-tarnished money

Would liking Sally make you a furry? People like to believe liking Amy/Rouge doesn't make you a furry which seems more like denial to me.

Furry memes are serious business.

You say this in jest, but that doesn't explain why shit like Cream is in the games anyway. At this point the comics have a far less cancerous extended cast than the game's do.

What? Didn't the comics import everyone from the Sega canon and then added their own layers of crap like Antoine, Snively, Ixis Nagus, and others?

What do you think Sally's interactions with humans are like?

Well going by this, Amy is only semi-furry, same with Rogue, but Sally would be simply "furry." However I'm going by the clothes they're wearing or not wearing, but in the picture the semi-furry has a clear distinction between the hair on her head and on the rest of her body. Amy doesn't really have this, same with Rouge.
But I'd say liking any character from sonic who isn't outright human is being furry, that's just me

It is denial
Rougefag denial is a bit less dumb given her lack of fur but the point stands because furry at this point is just "not human, robot, or certain xenos".

Isabelle from Animal Crossing is semi-furry by this metric, so go for it?

yes

I can't believe this furry not furry faggotry is still a thing.
Who gives a fuck!?

furfags in denial care about the specifics
furfags who don't care know how it works
it's a weird relationship but yeah you raise a good point it's all fucking pointless unless you plan on parading your fetishes around irl like some kind of autist

This is what I've been thinking.
I'm not partial to anything in specific, but if it's hot, why should there be stigma?

It's safer to nut off to fictional creatures.

2 is straight up furry. Fuck off with that furfag apologist image.

sally is english canon like "robotnik"'s name. there are a ton of other characters that never appear, like robunny.

probably.

The cartoon and comic are cancer and the further Sonic can distance itself from Amerilard/"Mobius" canon, the better.

Not that the storylines of a lot of the games haven't been cancerous too, but at least they're relatively benign these days

You're still jerkin your gherkin to non-human creatures m8, Sonic, Amy, khajiit, argonian, they're all fictional too, fictional non-human creatures.

I'd fuck all 3, that's all I know. Rouge at full-speed, Amy at a normal pace, slow and sensual for Sally.

"Robotnik" is canon now though so that's not really making any kind of case for Sally not appearing.

I was just asking, people tend to become super defensive and more often than not this image gets posted I can get off to basically anything so I could care less about being called all these things.

You're right, but I couldn't find the 4 panel one that more accurately portrays my belief.

Who gives a fuck about Sally and her donut steel crew. We already got enough characters in the game canon already.

Get the fuck over SatAM, the show was ass. It got btfo by Power Rangers. Nobody gives a shit about it but you, a manchild who is in their early or mid 30s.

>making excuses just so you can fug Makoto

Which one?

Yes but they're actually based on real-world animals. At least Lilac is a fictional creature.

>robotnik is canon now
tell that to the ultra autists who say its still eggman. im not repeating that argument.

>tell that to the ultra autists who say its still eggman
There needn't be any autism here. Robotnik is his family name, Eggman is his supervillain name. Simple enough

>dragons
>fictional creatures

I want to fuck that squirel !

Because legally Sega of Japan and Sega of America are separate companies. Although Sega of Japan licenses Sonic and other IPs to Sega of America for publishing purposes, when it comes to licensed material like comics and cartoons Sega of Japan doesn't necessarily own everything that Sega of America owns. Therefore a game that contains Sally would either need to be developed in-house by Sega of America, which they don't do anymore, or developed third-party under license from Sega of America, which they won't do since literally every time Sega of America has done that it's resulted in a giant heap of garbage like Chronicles and Boom. Finally, Sega prefers to keep continuities separate whenever possible, because otherwise they get retarded fans insisting that Sonic's real name is Ogilvie Maurice and that he has siblings named Manic and Sonia and he's actually a kid named Nicky who can transform into Sonic the Hedgehog and all sorts of other continuity problems.

this, i've come to the realization that my dicks just doesn't care what it is.

>simple enough
ok.

tilefucker, pls

official: Spinball, npc

unofficial: sonic 1 & 2 as Sally, romhack.

>tfw Sally as a concept moved over Spongebob after being rejected SEGA.

Oh I never made it past the second board in spinball

>tfw 'Sandy Cheeks' is even a joke about Sally not wearing pants...

>Semi Furry

Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep.

Wasn't Sonic a huge dick in Fleetway comics?

Yeah, I think so. Plus his super form was evil.

Because Japan goes to GREAT LENGTHS to avoid introducing American elements into the mainline series, and quite frankly its one of their better decisions, American contributions to the franchise are autism++ that only people who can't get over their childhoods obsess over

The entire franchise is autism++...

Your post is Autism#

Says the faggot that ellipses, the game franchise is pretty fucking autistic but the American contributions are even worse to most of it except 06.

>tfw Tails was supposed to be a Tanuki with two testicles full of hot air but he was redesigned as a Kitsune because censure

>2017
>Insulting someone about their sexuality.

Why do leftists always cast such hatred toward others?

I am highly skeptical of your statement.

I'd fug Makoto the second I get the chance, I don't care what anyone says or thinks of me, you can quote me on that

I'm pretty right leaning and traditionalist, don't know where you're getting that idea from.

Superior show coming through

Because it was made by the American branch. Japan neither knows nor cares about SatAm and its cast.

And bless them for it.

Robotnik was a name created for the games. Sally strictly an Archie/DiC creation.

>people who still feel the need to argue the whole trap=/= gay trash
>"derr does dis maek me furry"
>people who still argue liking loli=pedo

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT SOME RANDOM INTERNET STRANGER THINKS ABOUT YOU?

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING INSECURE ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY?

WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO LABEL YOURSELF ??

JESUS FUCK JUST GAS YOURSELVES ALREADY

I'm going to marry Makoto-san!

Are those her canon proportions?

I believe it.

only when drawn by Butler

The better question is why more Sonic girls don't take a page from Sally's fashion sense?

don't be that guy please, there are about 4 versions of what is canon, I don't care.

rouge was intentional sex appeal, she has modeled vulva, cleavage and jiggle physics.
i dont give a shit and would hammer that bat blind

>Amy
MUH

>Sally is autistic
>renaming him to robotnik is autistic
>the freedom fighters are autistic

>expecting anyone to take SA's story seriously when it looks worse than Video Brinquedo film
>expecting anyone to take Shadow seriously isn't
>expecting anyone to take SA2's heavy-handed themes seriously isn't
>expecting anyone to take new characters like Cream, Jet, seriously isn't
>Baldy McNosehair isn't

Someone's pissy no one gives a shit about his weak ass childhood. Sonic is a mess as is, we do not need American brand autism dumped onto it. Japan doesn't want it, Japan owns the IP, the situation is set in stone, unless you fuckers suddenly become french, it will stay that way

>Badmouthing the vidya kino that is the Adventure games.
Typical of a SatAMfag.

Erodoll is a god

Japan were the ones that completely fucking ruined Sonic, FYI.

>SA
>vidyakino
Sonic 06's story is completely nonsensical and utterly worthless just analyzing it alone makes it kino with how bad it is.

If Phantom Menace can be called kino, Sonic 06's up there too.

And adding American characters will fix it how?

I'd rather except Japan's mess then what the west could do - they had no idea what Sonic was.

>Comparing 06 to the Adventure games.
Try harder.

after that shitty show with the band or whatever i'd be inclined to agree

but back when the shows were decent enough, and the west isn't oblivious to personifying animals, remember it was anime who ripped off disney not the other way around.

real talk yo.

>they had no idea what Sonic was
what's this? a religion? I didn't know bug-testing, polishing, marketing, giving Sonic a brand name in itself was bad.

It was so good in fact, that Sega completely fucked themselves over just so the baka gajins couldn't market Sonic like they used to.

>moving the goalposts/failing basic English comprehension
Try harder

i want to fuck sally's throat

I made it clear that I thought Sonic, as is (in other words the Japanese derived video games) were a mess, I was under no illusion they were somehow good, but keep on bitching and moaning because your fanfiction even by the absolute moronic, stupid, and inconsistent masters in Sega, do not want any part of.

good thread.

Sally was politically corrected so now until the comic is canned she wears clothes entirely.

The reason female characters wear clothes is because humans view female sexuality as "valuable." After all, a woman who lets herself be a spectacle in public is sort of an exhibitionist slut and as such not a prize. Men do love to have "exclusive sluts" to themselves. Men desire women who in public are conservative, but in private are skanks...but only for them.

That's what reinforces why female nudity and sexuality must be kept hidden in media.

The characters created by DiC would cost a fortune to license out. DiC was super stingy and asked a fortune for licenses back then, and the current rights holders also want big bucks. It's why you very rarely see Real Ghostbusters toys, only the movie lines, because the model sheets cost massive cash. Notice how the Peter statue in Extreme Ghostbusters always had its face blurred? That's why.

Same for Archie- they'd have to pay a license fee for any character created by Archie. Sega just isn't willing to pay either company their asking fee when they can make their own characters for nothing. The lawsuits by Penders further made it an impossibility, killing any chance they might consider it.

It's why you don't see the Capatin N versions of characters used by their companies

>except that one Castlevania N64 game where they blatantly copied Captain N's Simon for Reinhart, but it was still "different enough"

And will never see other DiC stuff get merch.

The irony here is that so much of DiC's library of old cartoons is in such low demand that most of their toons end up on budget DVD labels like Mill Creek.

Salcore is hot garage. Only slightly better than that hack Aval0nX.

All characters created at Archie after the whole Penders shit are owned by Sega, including DiC characters.

This is like a third thread within the last two minutes that has collapsed like this

Fucking christ this is why holocausts NEED to happen

>I didn't know bug-testing, polishing, marketing, giving Sonic a brand name in itself was bad.
Yes because the American fanbase has proven themselves such paragons of quality.
Maybe paragons on wasting their fucking money on shitty games, probably the sole reason why any of the branches are still alive today. So rejoice, Americans, your inability to buy good shit has prolonged a shitty franchise to get even shittier, you must be so proud

Doesn't Sega own the SatAM and AoSTH cast, though?

>tfw don't know if /r9k/ or sjw

1 or gtfo

ok kid, sure

>It's why you don't see the Capatin N versions of characters used by their companies
You sure because it wasn't because Captain N was a shitty cash in made by obvious incompetents who apparently didn't even have a working TV that didn't have this weird green color on it?

the alt-right wants to pretend it's the left that's racist, when they're the ones who hate anyone with certain skin colors. They also like to deny their hatred of gays because "well that Milo guy is okay". They can't even be respected because they won't just admit their racism.

>sonic
>canon

Pick only one.