HOW DO I GET GOOD. I'M NOT EVEN RANKED AND OTHER ROOKIES/BRONZE ARE RAPING ME SO I CAN'T EVEN GET TO BRONZE

HOW DO I GET GOOD. I'M NOT EVEN RANKED AND OTHER ROOKIES/BRONZE ARE RAPING ME SO I CAN'T EVEN GET TO BRONZE.

Other urls found in this thread:

fullmeter.com/fatonline/#/home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think Sean pans down to his sister?

No, but she sees him.

This some troll bullshit or are you actually asking for advice?

>still playing jew fighter 5

I NEED HELP. THIS IS THE FIRST FIGHTING GAME I'VE TRIED TO PLAY COMPETITIVELY.

Character?

RYU BECAUSE HE'S THE SIMPLE GUY AND I'M A FUCKING ULTRA SCRUB

PYRO LEE YOU MUST PRACTICEEEEEEE!!!
But really practice is the answer, pick a character you like and learn the characters fundamentals and practice BASIC shit like how to AA and your basic combo's.
That will basically get you to gold.

its literally mindset up until platinum, the entry barrier for execution is so low you can learn enough combos to do what you need to in like 20 minutes
you need to learn how to play fightan, its not about the game at your level

How much is mika squatting?

EVOLVE

who are you maining?

Playing against people who don't understand what they're doing/should be doing wont help you learn much. Training room practice will take you a lot farther early on than shitty bronze online play because most of the players wont have done what I told you to do which is learn the fundamentals.

WHAT'S A GOOD RESOURCE WITH FUNDAMENTALS AND BASIC COMBOS AND SHIT

READ THE THREAD

What are your problems? Give us your CFN so can we can review your games.

stop masturbating to mika.

>Natsu teaching Cammy how to spike
This can't end well.

Is Zangief about to shit?

IS THAT JUST MY ONLINE NAME?

Just familiarize yourself with his combos in Trials, and cram them in training mode. At least then you'll get a better grip on execution. Understanding spacing and pokes and how to counter meme strats is something you'll only understand better by playing.

Yup

>READ THE THREAD
GREAT WAY TO ASK FOR HELP

23 SHORT ASS POSTS, FAGGOT

OKAY

Grende

fullmeter.com/fatonline/#/home Read all the giefs gym shit unless you already have a grasp of it
and the other tools there should be useful as you learn the game more.

DICK

He's a meme but gootecks put out a decent book for beginners getting started. Just look it up. There's probably a rip of it somewhere.

>taking a photo of someone far off in the distance and not the ass in front of him

Karin is a lot higher tier than mika