Can a game based off a historical figure have a large plot as well as a well-story backstory?

Can a game based off a historical figure have a large plot as well as a well-story backstory?

Picture related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itō_Ittōsai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God, I've always loved this character. How come they always waste these designs on shitty mobile trading card games?

The similarities. Human development of mankind. The simalarities of boobs and butts.

Back when we walked on all fours there was a thing right in front of us, a butt. Then from the time mankind started walking on two legs, we stopped having butts sticking in our faces all the time. And in their place boobs appeared right in our faces. Women grew larger breasts to take the place of buttocks. THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF LIFE IS THE BUTTOCKS! Boobs are just a substitute. Boobs are nothing more than a pale imitation of the buttocks! If you asked would you rather have the copy or the original,I would take the original! Hips and ass indicate fertility !Boobs jut out forward due to the process of evolution, Keeping buttocks farther back and the rear hidden!

THIS IS WHY I AM AN ASS MAN!

big brown titties

Because mobile games are the only thing that sells in Japan.

>hey guys what's going on in this threa-

Why are 2D brown women so perfect?

Who gives a shit about the skin color?

It's the body and hair that's the hot part.

Well, could you imagine it getting into a western game?

This theory has been disproven. Only tribal people like butts because a big butt means a woman's tribe is well fed.

Xenosaga series. It was originally going to be 6 games long.

>tfw her figure is sold out

I know this is a thinly veiled titty thread, but what historical figure is she supposed to be based off of?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itō_Ittōsai

I'm assuming

>based off of a man
wew
does that mean she has a dick?

No you fucking degenerate

There's certainly some large plot going on in this thread.

you don't know that for sure