Will Joe Rogan sue the devs of Horizon for using his likeness without consent?

Will Joe Rogan sue the devs of Horizon for using his likeness without consent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit is down the hall to the left

Why would I go there?

Not seeing it OP

Heh. She is quite manly.

Joe Rogan? She looks more like some thick headed Irish butcher's son.

stretch

Look at the nose, the thick brow ridge, jawline, and forehead. It's uncanny.

Not seeing it OP

She looks like the older brother from Wonder Years.

Does "she" look like anyone else to you?

op has face blindness

Hm, that's pretty good. It seems like the designers drew from a wide range of sources, then.

How rude.

OP is confused. A female with Joe Rogan's face is a fat one.

So maybe he's regarding the fatness of a main character.

Not just fat, the underlying bone structure. Look at the chiseled jaw.

Well, OP posted this so I don't think he's actually blind, but he might be retarded. Are you retarded OP? Or are you just pretending?

I dont get it

I think they look similar.

If only she looked as good as Joe Rogan.

don't get why anyone is hyped for this game. looks like shit.

How...

The hype is inexplicable.

Open your mind and let your true sight glimpse the similarities.

If only....

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT

THE FEAR FACTOR THEME IS PLAYING

Well the thing about animation is...
We don't really know because our brains aren't developed enough since what we perceive as real isn't what real is, that's why I love DMT
It expands your mind and really makes you think
yeah...

Did you that robotic dinosaur attacking a baby?
Jamie pull that shit up

Joe is not that short!?? Please tell me it's shoopt?

He's actually only 4'8". What, you didn't know that?

he's like 5'7 and that american guy is like 6'8 or something

What is up with his sleeves?
He looks like a little kid, his whole posture and outfit.

It certainly doesn't look like Joe Rogan.

>jamie pull up the clip

Prosopagnosia must be hell, isn't it OP?

what the fuck are you doing

Actually that's what the black girl from that one shit cutscene looks like. Too lazy to photshop him brown.

KHALABEEB

what the fuck is going on here

I still dont...

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE VATICAN BILBERBURG MEETING SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

holy shit

Those are some chubby fucking cheeks

Give her some proper bone structure and she'd look decent enough

It's especially weird since she's in some sort of subsistence hunting lifestyle. Where did the chub come from?

>cue the 2nd amendment

op suffers from face-blindness

It's like Western character designers are trying as hard as humanly possible to be distinct from anime.

Giving your character tiny raisin eyes, a soft and potatoesque jawline, and a monolithic Jew nose does make it distinct from anime designs, but it also makes it fucking ugly.

Congratulations, you regressed several hundred years artistically.

Unlike other ancient Near Eastern gods, the Hebrew God is portrayed as unitary and solitary; consequently, the Hebrew God's principal relationships are not with other gods, but with the world, and more specifically, with the people he created.[26] Judaism thus begins with ethical monotheism: the belief that God is one and is concerned with the actions of humankind.[27] According to the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible), God promised Abraham to make of his offspring a great nation.[28] Many generations later, he commanded the nation of Israel to love and worship only one God; that is, the Jewish nation is to reciprocate God's concern for the world.[29] He also commanded the Jewish people to love one another; that is, Jews are to imitate God's love for people.[30] These commandments are but two of a large corpus of commandments and laws that constitute this covenant, which is the substance of Judaism.

Thus, although there is an esoteric tradition in Judaism (Kabbalah), Rabbinic scholar Max Kadushin has characterized normative Judaism as "normal mysticism", because it involves everyday personal experiences of God through ways or modes that are common to all Jews.[31] This is played out through the observance of the Halakha and given verbal expression in the Birkat Ha-Mizvot, the short blessings that are spoken every time a positive commandment is to be fulfilled.

>tfw your artists unironically design a female less fuckable than the manlet presenter of Fear Factor

power to the players, h-heh

Nah don't see it.

onnit

Joe Rogan's podcast is like a travel through another dimension

The west finds 'barbie doll' japanese style disgusting so they make the women look as 'real' (ugly) as possible

Did he.... Guys I think Alex Jones just blew the plot of KH3 wide open. Xeanhort is just a metaphor for the upper class trying to merge with AI and traverse the upper dimensions

Guerrilla did a pretty good job. Far better than the shit Bioware puts out with their face scans.

JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO

I dunno why you guys complain about a female character looking manly when she goes around doing manly things like combat etc.

I might have played this game if they made a likable MC

Oh well, its probably gonna be trash anyways

I hope there's a flotation tank, weed and butter coffee in the game.

Don't forget the dmt. How else do you think She's going to free her mind and commune with the AI?

He's 5'11 and the other guy is 6'1

I irony in that you probably bought and play Gravity rush a game that tries so hard to pander to waifu fags yet it sold like shit.
This game has an ugly protagonist and it'll sell well.

There is a shooped version. But I can't tell if this is it or not. Joe is 5'8''. So he's not super short or anything. But put him next to a 6'2'' or greater dude, and he'll look pretty small in comparison.

Holy shit she is ugly, I mean this is not even funny anymore when you have to play with something like that.

>5'8''
>not "super short"
kek. How is it down there, little guy?

Good god she is disgusting, this isn't like my anime at all

It's not the fact that she's ugly which bothers me. I mean, she's not THAT ugly. With better hair and makeup, she could pass for average.

The thing that gets me, is that her face is *unlikable*. Let's face it, some people have a face that makes them look like an asshole. It's hard to describe exactly what it is about their face that makes them so hate-able, but there's definitely some unique off-putting quality about them.

That's what the Horizon chick has going.

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

This is relevant info for OP:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia