By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. Remember, O Lord...

>By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof. O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Do you know what it means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ybv4DOj-N0?t=38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally the best NV DLC
>best atmosphere and landscape
>not full of le fanny meme characters
>doesnt take all your shitnaway for spooky survival horror
>best armor in the game
>best companions and side quests

Why doesnt Sup Forums like HH again? Not reddit enough for you?

>Why doesnt Sup Forums like HH again?

There's hardly anyone to interact with, there's nothing to do, and the characters are all corny speaking gibberish from Shakespear.

Honestly the one time I actually played this DLC I was doing a Caesar run with melee weapons. I just ran through the whole map and killed everyone, I was done the DLC in less then 20 minutes.

Should probably actually play through it next time. I love that Obsidian just lets you kill everyone if you want to.

>you can fuck up the whole dlc by killing a character marked as enemy in the beginning.

Hated it the first time I played the DLC, but to be honest, it's pretty fucking great.

yes
do you? or are you just playing the game for the first time and think it sounds cool

Well what does it mean then?

>just pop a cap in general gobbledygook over here and be done with it
sneering imperialist is the best

>Tumblr took the "fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me" quote to be an inspirational metaphor rather than a man who survived being set on fire and tossed into the Grand Canyon

Yup. Its ((Jews)) mourning the fall of Jerusalem to the Babylonians and stating their desire to fight back and kill their children. The most Metal bible verse i know

Because there's really fuck all to do in it. The best part about HH was discovering all the caches with the guy's journals, and it's entirely missable too because the DLC is so focused on its shitty tribalism plot. I like the concept of a park being "reclaimed" by natives, but it's just so dull and you have to do EVERYTHING at once because there's no going back if you missed something.

is that todd

>tell me what it means so I can pretend that I already knew
Kill yourself

What does it matter to you?

it's not fun
there are a grand total of two interesting characters in a cast of at least a dozen with speaking lines
it's not fun
it drags on forever
it's not fun
the story is utter garbage
it's not fun
it's not fun
it's not fucking fun

dead money at least had some good rpg mechanics and recaptured the survival aspect of the game, owb was entertaining and had a lot of stuff to do and explore, and lonesome road had arguably an even better atmosphere than hh and was challenging and compelling to play

hh was just not fun in pretty much every aspect. it was nice to look at and the two main characters were kind of interesting, but the rest of the dlc was just not fun at all

Leave it to tumblr to take a quote that clearly demonstrates the deep anger inside of Graham, that burning desire for revenge, into something inspirational.

I thought all the DLC were pretty good, the only one really dropping the ball was Lonesome Road and that was mostly just the narrative the area and gameplay were good.

Well, I'm guessing you're pretty mad about something.

lr was a lot better with the dialogue fix that made it so that yes man/house routes actually had their unique dialog show up

can't believe it took a fan mod to fix that shit

I think they couldn't fix it because of fuckery wit how Sony does patches making it impractical.

HH had potential, but I was utterly bored through most of it.
Quests felt half done, every character except Joshua and Survivalist was only slightly developed.
It was pretty cool that it was a paradise for fruits and purified water, but all the brown was still dull to look at.

Yeah, it felt like they built the world, added a few interesting characters, and then just ran out of time or something. Most of the quests feel like filler and Zion is really empty. Any mods to add more enemies & shit to the area?

If I pull that off, will he die?

Suggested build for a NCR Trooper?

It would be extremely painful.

Did you anons keep the scripture Joshua gave you?

>he thinks games are about fun

gtfo out of Sup Forums, casual normie scum

Thompson and M1911 were the best things Honest Hearts added. Fight me.
Joshua was pretty rad too, though.

Let's restate what has been said a million times before.

Old World Blue is the best, was both funny and fun with great themes, Dead Money is underrated and also had great themes and characters but was very annoying gameplay-wise, Honest Hearts was a nothing, Lonesome Road was crappy and a big letdown.

Survivalist's Rifle was better

He's not marked as enemy, he just looks like one.

>get Tommy Gun
>add drum mag attachment
>bury foes in hailstorm of .45
It's like you hate having fun.

The survivalist's story makes this whole DLC worth it, it's great

It means we are about to groove, hard

youtu.be/9ybv4DOj-N0?t=38

Burned Man, plentiful ingredients, and new recipes were all this DLC was good for. Everything else was BLAH with a capital BLAH.
But damn was the Burned Man a well-done character.

Just Jews being salty about getting btfo

>have to be poking them in the bum to hit anything

>Randall Dean Clark
>blah
rethink your life

>want to do another playthrough
>have to uninstall the game, remove a conflicting mod, and reinstall

It's my favorite DLC and I love every DLC. I always play it around level 10.
I just got there on my most recent playthrough, but for the first time I'm playing on Very Hard Survival mode.
What should I pack? I'm used to walking around with 220lbs of food water guns and bullets

There's a lot of shotgun ammo so bring a shotgun, I guess.

this song should have played in the Honest Hearts DLC credits

Hunting right?

Ya, mon, I remember that Sublime song!

Well, a modded one would be good. I brought Dinnger Bell and regretted it because I was playing with a mod that increases the amounts of spawns and local fauna killed me in a couple of hits. Huge green geckos, huge fucking cazadores, I regretted I didn't bring Riot Shotgun. Eventually running back to Graham to buy more ammo got old so I just tuned the IWS to minimal spawns and the game became entertaining.

I did do the flaming bear fight with maximum spawns. It was hard.

So which revolver is the best for a gunslinger build?
>.357 (yeah right)
>Lucky (meme guns)
>.44
>Mysterious Magnum
>Hunting Revolver
>Ranger Sequoia
>Police Peashooter

Great DLC if you're at about right at the recommended level and prepare in advance:

>Decent Guns skill
>Decent Survival skill
>Cowboy Hat / Park Ranger Hat
>Duster
>Trail Rifle
>Mountain of .44 SWC rounds
>No addictions
>Roughing It Bedroll

Fucking comfy as shit. I'll play it later today actually. Shooting Yao Guai from a high vantage point is fun. Taking on multiple cazadores with a trail rifle though...kind of stressful.

Why not that gun? You know, that other gun?

Not everyone reads the Bible, faggot. I thought the passage sounded cool, but I had no idea what it meant because I don't read the Bible, nor analyze it.

Fuck you, also I'm not him but I did play the game for the first time and thought it sounded cool, don't like it? Too fucking bad

I don't like 5.56 for cowboy rootin tootin point an shootin

The only people who didn't like it were the underage retards who thought that every DLC episode has to be the same mini-main-game experience. They don't even know what a fucking RPG is and they still complain.

Coincidentally, all of these people think that Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and Skyrim are the best RPGs ever.

how the fuck can anyone play old world blues? I tried to play it and the 15 minute dialogue was so fucking draining that I just loaded up an earlier save. THERES SO MUCH FUCKING WALKING AND ALL THE ENEMIES ARE TANKY AS FUCK AND TAKE A SHITLOAD OF BULLETS TO KILL.
dont forget the "hilarious" reddit-tier jokes

fuck OWB

It means wipe out the unbelievers.

It funny how christ cucks are literally no better than mudslimes.
Joshua was based though. Never have I seen someone use a .45 with such efficacy.

You're a future cowboy. You're in the future. It's very futuristic. Also, has a lot of ammo options including AP, and you don't have to piss the NCR off (or let the old man die) to get it, unlike the Sequoia. Just buy it in Novac. And hunting revolver looks kind of goofy with the scope.

>I have no attention span

Stick to call of duty kid.

I personally HATED OWB as well user, so I know how you feel. It has a lot of dialogue sections/talking, and big mountain is BORING AS SHIT. It wasn't even a good area, all in all it was trash.

I did enjoy getting the upgrades to you body, like the ones that make you a super-human. It's amazing how you can choose to play the game without a brain, like they take your brain out and you can refuse to stick it back in.

I also fucking hated OWB
it made me drop FNV 4 times. Eventually I just decided to put it on easiest difficulty and storm through its retarded scaled bulletsponge enemies and get out of there.

>somebody made fun of my cult
>better dust off this 5 year old meme

hope y'all took the best perk in NV

>Not everyone reads the Bible
you're the only faggot here mate.

>Gets mad at people who don't read the Bible, nor understand scripture/passages
>Gets mad when someone tells them not everyone reads the Bible

You're just as bad as an atheist fedoralord, seriously Christcucks are just as bad. "Oh you don't read the Bible? I thought everyone did? You don't know scripture?" You all live in your deluded world where you believe everyone is required to read the Bible and understand it, fuck you.

I wouldn't mind so much if the story was actually interesting. The fucking talking heads just babble on and on for over 10 minutes about fucking nothing.

See
Also I'll say it again, not everyone reads the Bible. Stay in your fucking deluded cult where you believe everyone has to read the Bible. I've met/know plenty of people who don't know even basic lines from the Bible, or practice any form of religion at all.

chill out

>Also I'll say it again, not everyone reads the Bible.
you're still the only faggot here mate.

Nothing wrong with 5.56 ammo, just I don't like how That Gun and the 5.56 Gun look.

>I don't like how That Gun and the 5.56 Gun look
Synths get out.

>I read the bible
>somehow this doesn't make me a huge faggot

I bet you;re one of those dipshits from Sup Forums who still rocking the princeton depspite it making you look like a little boy instead of distinguished gentleman or whatever stupid bullshit you roleplay in your head canon spouting "pepe! PEPE!!" running away from antifa like a little kike bitch.

>piss ncr off
>go to camp meme or whatever the fuck it is
>[hidden]
>blast a veterans fucking head off
wow that was hard

user I think you are getting le trolled

>Using V.A.T.S

Oh, okay. Well then, uh, if you can't decide on those - mod some in? Meataba if you're into that, or something more old-school, some Peacemaker with inexplicably huge damage.

But NCR are the good guys.

Is the Service Rifle a... serviceable weapon?

I've been using it as my main weapon in my new very hard survival run. Best thing about it is how whenever you go to Camp McCarren, outside there are battles between troopers and fiends. Unlimited 5.56 and repairs

The bible is just a book. Penn put it best. Giving it an actual read is the best way to question why anyone else thinks it's legit.

The god character does a 180 flip about 3/4's the way through for no reason.

>being this new

But its semi-auto, thats got to be a big drawback when facing down more than one enemy.

I feel I´m gonna need that in my current play through. Could you give me a link, please?

I've read bits of it not the whole thing cuz it's fucking LONG.
A lot of books are useless. Some of them are pure propaganda. others feel like I'm reading some ancient jew almanac or something.
A few books are okay though. Revelations is pretty fucking metal.

This one choice was better than all of Fallout 4's dialogue options.

>penn put it best
lol
>The god "character" does a 180 flip
no, thats actually not what happens.

>kill the burned man
>eat his flesh
>take his armour
>kill Caesar and Lanius while wearing the burned mans armour while saying the tail end of that bible quote

What are you, some sorta racist ? How dare you say all these tribals look the same. I also blew followers away the first time.

4 May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame;
may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.
5 May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the LORD driving them away;
6 may their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the LORD pursuing them.
7 Since they hid their net for me without cause and without cause dug a pit for me,
8 may ruin overtake them by surprise—
may the net they hid entangle them, may they fall into the pit, to their ruin.
9 Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away

Seems like he changed his mind right there.

>Accidentally blow up the NPC without realising it
>Spend the rest of the DLC sneaking around exploring, ambushing and fighting of hostile savages
>No NPC interactions
>No NPCs at all
>Find survivor logs
>Think there is another guy roaming the canyon out there doing exactly the same thing I'm doing
>Get the impression that the Survivor is starting to reference me in one of the logs
>Every cache is booby trapped
>Think we are starting to stalk each other waiting
>Think I am going to meet this guy eventually and we'll have a showdown to see who can out-operator the other
>Reach the map Marker
>Find out it's just another savage village
>Named NPCs starting running at me out of nowhere
>Realise I fucked up somewhere
>Realise it's all been a lie
>He was never talking about me
>Find his last log and find out he's been dead for a long time
>The entire experience was a lie
>Grab the map and go straight out of Zion
I didn't play the DLC again for a long time

>"Woah this isn't what I signed up for"
>he says with the blood of 500 prior tribesmen on him

You take that back, the Think Tank is more than a meme!

Snearing Imperialist is the best perk in the game.

i think of that boney m song

Too be fair it's a pretty good quote that can apply to a few different things.

Even the devil can quote scripture to serve his purposes

I fucked it up the first time by killing that piece of shit Follows Chalk.
Now I just tell him to fuck off back to his camp and take that sexy bald bitch with me.

Whether or not you like Honest Hearts, can we all agree that Daniel is the biggest pussy bitch in the entire game?

>tfw ended up getting this DLC last
>just killed everything and picked up some map thing
>it ends
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I had to give some chick 30 jumpsuits just so Ulysses would recognize I work with House; hilarious.

>side with Daniel
>bad ending

Yeah, i would have killed this douche if Joshua hadnt told me not to.

I respect for the burned man way more than daniel

Enjoy missing your shots, Mr. Hardcore.

>cant start the DLC with over 60lbs of stuff