Which Link is your favorite and why?

Which Link is your favorite and why?
In my case, WW. I like cute things

Child Link

postman link
i'd like to sniff those shorts after he finishes a delivery route

So far, WW Link.

I love the faces he makes and how bored he looks.

>how bored he looks.

He even knows he's in the worst Zelda game(s).

They're all the same soulless creature.
All of them are shit

>having to put a straight up tablet in a Zelda game to justify the Wii U's existence

So far WW has been more fun than OOT and MM for me.

>so far
First playthrough?

WW is best for the expressions so far, SS is the worst, he looks like a pig

OoT Adult Link.

This. Link is always a pretty bland, blank slate but at least WW Link is a bit more expressive.

I lied.
MM and OOT were amazing, the only weak points are the bosses because they are ridiculously easy.
Majora was the biggest dissapointment and is making me wonder if i did the right thing by wearing that Special Adult Link mask.

WW's combat looks more developed so i'm really looking foward to the bosses. Nothing can be more boring than having to wait for a specific time in Majora's Mask.

there's a reason why woman love chibi link. it's because he has so many faces. if you like ww link you either have a vagina or like cute things which means youre a faggot

>he doesn't know you can skip days
baka desu senpai

Song of Double time?
Sure, you skip to the second day but it doesn't immediatly go to the time you want, you have to wait.

Is there another song i'm not aware of?

Adult oot for design. Ww for personality.

well there's double time and skipping the days. i know what you mean. i'd usually roll around the fields as a goron until i got the time i wanted, but to be fair the only time you have to wait for specific times are sidequests, with the exception of the graveyard

They're all pretty phat but some designs are better than others

I feel like i only played MM for the sidequests and the temples.

See I never liked the dungeons in mm. Like great bay might be my least favorite one in any Zelda game.

Great Bay temple is shit, i can't blame anyone for hating it. Swimming was awfull and fucked me up against Gyorge. Water Temple was much better.

My favorite dungeon in MM is probably Stone Tower. I thought it's design was really creative with it's only problem being having to use that stupid song of emptyness and having to watch a cutscene.

I can get behind this