Game has a love interest

>game has a love interest
>she's not a pure virgin

i've come to terms with my grief over it, tamamo is still mai waifu

>game has a love interest
>she's worst girl
>best girl can't even be romanced

Guys are way too fucking salty about this kind of stuf. This is why I'm simply never honest about the amount of guys I've been with. I was a different person a few years ago (partying, drinking, etc), but not anymore. I don't think its fair when I get judged for things in the past.

I wish I could just tell guys the truth, but from my experience guys get jealous very easily for no good reason at all. It's not like I never shower or whatever, never got pregnant and I'm STD free. It literally make no difference.

I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys before and always in a relationship even though it's actually 4 or 5 times that. Not counting BJs and hand stuff like that. I do feel guilty about lying, but I don't really have choice if guys have these impossible standards. If I don't lie I'll never get a good guy, because some stupid stuff I did when I was younger.

samefag

Same

Same reason why girls trash on virgins. It's hard af to find nonvirgin girl to date, because they have no experience. But with vigin girls they will aleast give them a high chance.

What game is this

>This is why I'm simply never honest about the amount of guys I've been with.

So you lie about it, but you thing guys are salty about that stuff? Why not just own up to who you were with? no need to start a relationship with lies...

I'd rather be with an honest person who had 5 relationships, than a liar who tells me its their first.

>So lets lie to this good nice guy that I want to be in a long happy relationship with..
>Yeah thats the best way to start it!

You deserve a wife beating Chad working in construction.

I think it's hypocritical to want a virgin if you aren't a virgin yourself.

why the fuck are this many people responding to a normie blog post?

It is not, because women don't have a preference for male virgins.

Some girls I've talked to do

>Wanting to kiss a girl who sucked million dicks including crackhead, hobos, and dogs.
>all in the past
You can't be serious

It's definitely not the norm, because there is no biological basis for women to prefer a male virgin. The only proper reason I can think of is something like performance anxiety. But if you happen to run into the few girls that are like that, then it can be considered to be hypocritical. However, in the vast majority of cases, it is not.

All girls I talk to don't

Non-virgin women are statistically much more likely to have unstable marriages, have STDs (obviously), and be depressed. I'm not taking Chad and Tyrone's sloppy seconds.

Stardew valley

Every Rune Factory game

Indeed, I'd just cut out the middle wo-man and just suck dicks and dog dicks myself instead.

spicy pasta gets the normies

can't wait for waifubots to replace you filthy sluts
if i can remain pure until marriage, you can too, whore