F

F

Yeah F for every other character now that roadhogs can kill them even faster

WAAAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE GOOD TO ONE SHOT SOMEONE NOW? WHAAAAA

what happened now?

>spread is fucking reduced
>guys what does that mean?
>he doesn't pull the target in as close! Is this a nerf???

>ROADREIGHTGE
What did they mean by this?

>still tanky as fuck with the most sustain in the game

They were (supposed) to fix some of the bullshit that makes the hook go through dimensions but it's mostly still as broken as ever, plus now it's guaranteed to pull you in at point blank instead of being a buggy piece of shit.

F

They added a server browser for 'custom' games, which is a big step towards the game actually having a community that isn't complete garbage.

>Roadhog finally gets a good skin right after he's totally obsolete

He had one of the best stock legendaries though

I really like that they have a PTR server that is surprisingly not laggy

No, latest PTR update changes his hook so that it has a 8 sec cooldown instead of 6, and pulls heroes to a range that isn't as close, but now his left click has 30% reduced spread.

Basically he can't one shot Reaper or Mei consistently anymore, and a team might be able to interrupt his kill with things like Rein shield or whatever a bit more consistently.

Oh, that's nice, I guess

Roadhog has like 6 great legendary skins breh what are you on about.

Yea, and was saying he didn't have any good ones

Looks like blizzard decided to kill the only fun character in the game.

can you make it so that only certain heroes can be selected in the custom games?

yes

>1 hook 1 kill
>fun
lamo

That was so much fun m8

Wouldn't be so bad if Mei wasn't able to regen all her HP and still get away now.
>blowing Dva and DPS shitters out
>not fun

Mei is cancer too

One less character that can shut her down now.
>p-pay attention to my shitpost
Maybe if you weren't bad you wouldn't be getting shit on by every Roadhog you meet.

>gets a massive shotgun buff
>waa 2 second longer hook timer

kys my dude

Jesus christ, you're pathetic. At least try to be funny if you're going to try to LE EPIC TRALL XDDD

They can't aim for dog shit, that's the only way they ever got kills.

Remember that the htibox for roadhog's hook is still literally as large as S76

A good hog is going to pick with the hook and then shit damage on the nearest enemy unless he's completely alone. Not having hook does not mean he can't decimate people. A well placed alt-fire can oneshot a Reaper for instance.

>thedy die to roadhog
>they call the roadhog shit

oh boy the summer mental gymnastics olympics

not to mention blizzard has been lowering the skill ceiling with every patch

what a shit fucking game

Your shooter for retard babies, Overwatch, has only a handful of characters where aim matters. Stop embarrassing yourself by bragging about a shitty dead game.

>After this nerf, Sup Forums will start crying about being killed every 8 seconds instead of 6 and demand he gets nerfed.again

Screencap this

>decide to try out roadhog in comp last night
>5 wins in a row

all you have to do is hook their supports and I'm sure why everytime someone instalocks roadhog I see them not being able to hook for shit

What the fuck did you think my post was about.

I'm aware most of the classes don't require aim. Blizzard is still a shit dev but tf2 is dead and there's nothing else to play that's similar and not actually garbage.

Blizzard has been working overtime to remove all fun from the game and make all the characters garbage.

They should get rid of Roadhog's healing next.

>t. sad troll

then what's the fucking point of the hook?

Should've watched your positioning, afterall Roadhog punishes that :^)

The point of the hook is to 1shot healers so the rest of your team can shit on theirs.

Now he's just a better reaper

Pretty sure he can even oneshot Zarya with it.

The class would be garbage without it so they need a 1-hit kill button.

Except now it's on an 8 second cooldown instead of a 6 second cooldown.

or just make it interruptible if you shoot him during it. Bullshit that he can hook my mercy, i survive the initial blast somehow, nearly kill him with pistol fire, and he heals before i can finish him off. he should have to find cover to heal

F for fuck me

>still one shots every squishy in the game
Well at least his hook has longer cooldown. Now Sombra just need to force cooldowns in hack and she'd be a good counter

>reduced spread

What's the point of the LMB/RMB distinction if not to counter the fucking crazy spread? Literally just reduce the shotgun's damage so it can only get squishies or wounded people, that's all you need. Stop making spread reduction a habit before everyone just winds up with the same gun.

Don't stop hooking and oneshotting these bastards you glorious winged beast

Let them cry and scream and rage

>F
For what? A 2 second longer rest period and slightly farther end distance at the cost of tighter spread which would be better for that distance, and in general?

Seems like he's gonna be more fun and people won't stop whining.

so now what you can do is
>right click+hook+right/left click

it's not hard to execute

>Basically he can't one shot Reaper or Mei consistently anymore
He does it more reliably now.

They need to remove his headshot multiplier. That will fix everything