I'm astounded how for a game with potentially unlimited content, there is no content

I'm astounded how for a game with potentially unlimited content, there is no content
I did the free download the other day and I still feel ripped off because of the time I spent going through the story mode, which was essentially just a long tutorial

where are all the levels? I was hoping to do some platforming, but I guess not

fuckin hell mate, there are 10 million community levels, though 99% of em are shite.

99% of them are all levels that the community made for LBP1 that have now been carried and ported over for over a decade.

Everyone is waiting on Dreams to come out.

>oh boy! mario 1-1!!

yeah but some of those LBP1 levels still hold up. I specifically remember a level called The Bunker by some dude named Poms and another level that was Japanese that had physics puzzles.

tried to build a level, couldn't do it. It's just clunky and not intuitive, it's all the fun of using photoshop with a thumb stick

will this be lots of false promises too? where certainly you COULD make something great like that with the tools, but the amount of skill require to do so you should probably just learn how to 3d model and do it yourself

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the old levels are broken because of changes in the engine.

You can create your own characters but you can also use player made ones as well.
Obviously not everyone is going to take time out to sculpt the things they want so they have a browser to search for what you want.

>Move controllers
I actually bought Move when it came out.

Is this game any good? I have it but I've never played little big planet

They have been using the motion controllers to sculpt but now they are adding in VR.

>A VR game where you can create your own content
Sweet.

>Little Big Planet Vita had the tightest controls and best platforming of any of the games
>the company that made it got canned

EVERY

TIME

Play the original on PS3. It's the best one with the largest amount of user-made content.

I worked at Sony eu play testing this, this an drive club are complete trash

it's what you would expect from a physics based platformer, but how much fun you have is based on how good the level design is

I wanted this game to be Warcraft 3 level of custom modes, but the menus and online quality was too clunky for it.

On PC it would have been better.

Oddsock > Swoop > Sackboy > Toggle

Dispute this

You can't

Actually LBP Vita was a collab between Double Eleven, Tarsier Studios and Sony XDev Europe.
They're all still doing stuff.

What's the deal with you shilling dreams in ps4g

99% of those levels are copies of shit

Different developer and a change of focus and "gimmick" of more characters
Only LBP1 was about platforming with the tools to create your own level
Even LBP2 was marketed as a platform FOR games (I think it's mentioned in the LBP2 trailer)

This is news

Wouldn't say it had the tightest but had some brilliant level designs and used alot vita features for some great gameplay

>toggle not being top tier

more importantly, whats the deal with that whale level?
is the objective to kill the whales or is there a mission to accomplish and you just avoid them?

user I'm not shilling I'm just interested in the game

but you will only be disappointed if you get excited

It wouldn't be the first time.

When kiwas excited for LBP2 and tearaway I didn't shill it on Sup Forums but had proper discussions whenever either was brought up
You keep on posting the same things over and over again shitting the general up basically the webms

Even though it's a bad place to be, I lurk there every now and again

I didn't even know that game had a level creator, I never finished it. I stopped playing like 2 levels into africa and just never picked it up again

Yeah, my video game related webms are surely ruining the thread. Not the tripfags, senran posters, fat motorcycle spic and dudes pretending to be girls

I'm merely implying you are doing the exact same thing as they are
By all means I think it's fantastic that someone else in the general has interests outside of Sup Forums's taste or flavor of the

Really it's typical general culture as all the other generals do this shit

I never thought I could be so bored with a game before in my life.

even scribblenauts had better AI scripting

Suggestions should be posted in this tread
Everyone here should try Mini Golf by Hale. It's quite possibly the best mini party game I've ever played on any game and if you are even somewhat competent you can make your own levels with his logic/tools.

Also try out Moon Lander. Both are Team Pics from LBP2 and both are great.

Kinda sad to see LBP become so whatever. Loved the series but I couldn't give a shit about 3. Fucking Media Molecule had to move on and tank themselves with Dreams.

This is the only PS4 exclusive I'm looking forward too and probably the last ps4 game I'll ever play.

I had big dreams, I was going to make a great level where you storm a castle with waves of enemies running at you and a big boss at the end

I spent about 3 hours and only managed to make a retarded little fox looking thing with spikes on it

Top kek.

It really takes ambition, i will give you that. But no one can deny that the potential is there and not only that, there is an active as fuck community for it.

LBP just hit their 10th million level. When LBP2 released i believe they were only on like 2 million and that was around the time where the game was at its height.

Dreams will at the very least be as good as LBP from a Play Create Share perspective. Can't say about the singleplayer yet.

LBP3 has the worst campaign but the online community has a ton of great games. There are several top 10 LBP levels type videos on youtube i think you would like.

I did too. Kind of waste but whatever. Kind of offtopic but did anyone ever make pc drivers or something for those? Could be good waste of time to just fool around with shitty move pc tech-demos or something.

Dreams doesn't require move controllers, but i think it requires the camera.
Imagine playing Dreams in VR.

I hope Media Molecule doesn't get shut down. These UK studio shut downs are really raining on my parade.

>They had to speed up 40 hours of footage and cut parts of the lady getting off the couch to make all this fucking work seem like casual fun that can be done in an afternoon

It's impressive but looks tedious as all hell, it's probably canned.

Free download
Still feel ripped off

Entitled piece of shit

What the fuck is Dreams?

Have they elaborated even slightly since the PS4 reveal?

Is it 3D modeling program?
Is it a game?

What the fuck is dreams?

This game sucks. It's mind numbingly boring and the floaty physics make me puke.

it's a game engine with dev tools

The game is good wth, its my favourite PS4 game

Basically a game creation tool. Like LBP but without the cover of a platformer.

You can make movies, games, 3D art, it lets you make your own character animations. The whole shebang.